剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
好好 什么办法 什么我都会去做
Okay. Okay. Yeah, what is it? I'll do anything.
拍一张自己的照片 再打印出来
Just take a photo of yourself and then print it out.
这样可以解决掉你的"麻烦"
That will end your trouble.
好
Okay.
好好 等等 我可以说句话吗
Okay. Okay, wait. Can I just say one thing here?
我知道我对"麻烦"不甚了解
I know I don't know too much about troubles,
但解决"麻烦"通常并不包括
but solving them usually doesn't involve
承担责任
falling on your own sword.
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
-我和他可以在一起了 -我是听到了
- We can be together. - I heard him.
我只是不明白他为何不让奥德丽和内森说话
I just don't know why he didn't let Audrey or Nathan speak.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
不不 等等
No, no, wait, wait, wait!
摩根
Morgan?
-艾米 -摩根
- Amy? - oh, Morgan.
我以为再也见不到你了
Oh, I thought I'd never see you again.
等等
Wait.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
摩根 为什么他们被铐起来了
Morgan, why are they in handcuffs?
别信他 艾米 他杀了...
Don't trust him, Amy. He's killed--
闭嘴
Shut up!
这个怪老头不止是骗子和小偷
This old codger isn't just a liar and a thief,
他还是个瘾君子
He's a junkie.
-猜到了 -不错
- Figured. - Damn right.
偷偷摸摸进入医院 见到毒品
Sneaking into hospitals, stealing whatever drugs
就顺手牵羊
he can lay his hands on,
为达目的
spitting out whatever lies
信口雌黄
will get him what he wants.
这次是什么版本 卫♥生♥部♥的药剂师吗
What's he this time, pharmacist, health department?
-他声称自己是记者 -记者
- Claimed he's a journalist. - A journalist.
记者
A journalist.
更加胆大妄为了啊 弗兰克
Growing ever bolder, are we, Frank?
还是化名为亨利了
Or is it Henry?
这都无关紧要
Ah, it doesn't matter.
在监狱拘留所里他们只为你这种人准备了一个名字
They've only got one name for your kind in the hoosegow.
"宝贝"
Sugar.
他差点杀害了自己的兄弟
You know, he almost killed his own brother.
把他丢进了狗群里
Practically threw him to the dogs.
-别说了 -闭嘴
- Hang on-- - Can it!
抱歉 小姐
Sorry, miss.
这种三寸之舌的坏蛋
Silver-tongued scoundrels like this really
真是让我愤怒
get my hackles up.
站起来
Get your ass up!
这个最好作为证物
Better take this for evidence.
小姐 非常感谢
Thank you kindly, miss.
你打算怎么做 吸食这个组织样本吗
What were you gonna do, smoke a tissue sample?
-该死的瘾君子 -别碰我
- Damn junkie! - Get your hands off me!
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
先听我说
Listen to me for one second.
这是唯一的办法
This was the only way.
他本要结束这一切 我将回到自己的肉体里
He was gonna end this, and I was gonna go back in my body,
但是因为我的癌症...
And then-- my cancer.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
但这里
But here--
在这里我们可以在一起
Here we could be together.
但这些人
But those men.
摩根 你是不是...
Morgan, did you--
艾米...
Amy...
生日那张照片里的人
His picture that you took of him on his birthday,
才是你想与之共度一生的人
that's the man you wanted to be with.
那是他在确诊癌症前
That was his last birthday
最后一次生日
right before he found out he had cancer.
没错
Yes.
摩根 你怎么能这么做
Morgan, how could you do this?
-艾米 别听他们胡说 -你太贪恋于
- Amy, don't listen to them. - You wanted so badly
留住他
to keep him like that,
捕捉那个时刻
To capture that exact moment.
-那就是你的"麻烦"... -闭嘴
- That's when your trouble-- - Shut up!
但他已经不是那个人了 好吗 他已经死了
But he's not that man, all right? He's gone.
我没有死
I am not gone!
我在这里
I'm right here!
不
No.
不 他们是对的
No, they're right.
你杀害了那些人
You killed those people.
我想要嫁给的那个摩根
The Morgan I wanted to marry,
绝不会做这种事
he never would have done that.
你不是相中之人 再也不是了
You are not the man in that picture, not anymore.
那个人很久前就死了
That man died a long time ago.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们回来了
We're back.
你为什么不能让我们好好在一起
Why couldn't you leave us alone?
为什么你们能彼此厮守而我们不能
Why do you guys get to be together and we can't?
为什么你是唯一得到幸福的人
Why are you the only one that gets to be happy?
你现身于此说能修正一切
You show up here saying you'll fix everything,
但你毁了一切
But you ruin it all!
摩根 不要
Morgan, no!
我是那晚
I am the one
撞鬼的人
who goes bump in the night.
想不起来吗
No? That's not working?
好吧 待在那儿
Okay, stay there.
我还有个主意 让我再试试
I got another one. Let me try that again.
急救医生说他活不久
The EMTs say it won't be long,
只是要让他走得好过些
just a matter of making him comfortable.
对不起 听到这话肯定让你很难过
I'm sorry. That must be really hard to hear.
我以为我很久以前就失去摩根了
I thought I lost Morgan a long time ago,
但我今天真的失去他了
but I really lost him today.
也许我从未放下过
I guess I never really let him go.
我对那人很陌生
I don't know that man.
他到处伤人
He hurt people.
他杀人只是为了让我们可以在一起
He killed people just so we could be together.
那人不是摩根
That man is not Morgan.
大伙儿
Okay, guys,
有件事我们需要认真商量一下
there's something we seriously need to discuss.
你们看到我打昏那家伙的动作了吗
Did you see the way I took that guy out?
简直就是...效果拔群
It was just like a... pow!
说实话 我不知道你们是怎么做到的
Honestly, I don't know how you do this.
单单是压力就已经要把人逼疯了
The stress alone is just crazy.
你清楚自己很喜欢这感觉
You know you loved it.
也许吧 但我敢说不止我一人喜欢这样
Yeah, maybe. But I bet I'm not the only one.
总而言之 危机解决
Anyhoo, crisis averted,
化险为夷
day saved,
趁着我还遥遥领先 我得先撤了
guess I'll head out while I'm still on top.
塞思 谢谢你
Seth, thank you.
你说笑吧 谢谢你才对
You kidding me? Thank you.
这是又一次港湾揭露之旅
This has been yet another revealing trip to Haven.
知道吗 我曾经
You know, I had some doubts
对于单干产生过怀疑
about working without my partner,
但是后来我发现我还是可以胜任
but I learned that I can still do this,
就算孤身一人
even on my own.
至于下次 谁知道呢
Next time, who knows?
回头见
I'll see ya.
艾米所说的
What Amy said,
就是我在做的事吗
is that what I'm doing?
到处伤人就为了和你在一起
Hurting people to be with you?
不是
No.
你看今天 你就把大家都带回来了
Just today, you brought back everyone
那是受了艾米"麻烦"的影响
that was affected by Amy's trouble.
因为你
It's because of you
他们能再次和家人相聚
that they can be back with their families again.
我是说在我们经历了这么多事
I mean, after everything that we have been through
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表