剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
老克罗托恩餐馆
他一个人的时候 租的高级货啊
When he's alone, he rents premium.
这东西怎么在这
What's this doing here?
我的天
Oh, jeez.
什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
文斯来电
你都干了什么 戴夫
What have you done, Dave?
我 我吗
Me? Me?
你干了什么
What have you done?
我什么都没干 是你干的
I didn't do anything. You did this!
我♥干♥嘛要这么做
Why on earth would I ever do this?
什么情况
And what is this?
某种"麻烦" 这个我确定
Some kind of trouble, I'm sure.
但是为什么现在发生在我们身上 我不知道
But why it's happening to us right now, I have no idea.
让我猜猜看
Here's a guess--
因为你带着我的收养文件到北卡罗来纳
Because you're in Manteo, North Carolina,
曼迪奥调查我 文森特
with my adoption file researching me, Vincent.
我有我的理由
I have a good reason for that.
我们的医生在催眠你之后在板子上涂写了
Our therapist scrawled the word "Croatoan"
"克罗托恩"四个字
on a pad after hypnotizing you.
它来自洛亚诺克
That's from Roanoke,
附近一个从历史上抹掉了的英国殖民地
a nearby English colony that was wiped out.
我们得弄清楚你到底是从哪里来的
We need to find where you're really from.
有助于对付"麻烦"
It could help with the troubles...
所有的"麻烦"
All the troubles...
这个"麻烦"
This trouble.
你居然拿走了我的收养文件
I can't believe you took my adoption file.
你别碰那个文件 戴夫
Leave the file alone, Dave!
我马上就过去找你
Now, I'm coming down there right now.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
《我与精神分♥裂♥》
据我所知
There wasn't any animosity
巴里和霍普金斯毫无关系
or even a relationship that I know of
更别说是仇恨了
between Barry and Hopkins.
那巴里为什么要掐死他
So why would Barry choke him to death?
霍普金斯很残暴 可是巴里
Hopkins was a monster, but Barry?
我想不通他为什么会这样
I can't imagine why he'd attack.
-根本没道理 -我也不明白
- It makes no sense. - I don't get it either.
也许巴里只是自我防卫
Maybe Barry was just defending himself?
我看到的并不是这样
Not the way I saw it.
我得失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
去看看患者的情况如何
I should really go check on the patients.
霍普金斯就是巴里
Hopkins was Barry.
他们交换了身体
They switched bodies.
帕克
Parker.
你还活着
You're alive.
很虚弱
Barely.
你要继续把我当奥德丽
Please keep treating me like Audrey.
-好的 -把我当奥德丽
- Okay. - Keep treating me like her.
好的 我该怎么办
I will. How?
我能做什么
Is there anything I can do?
就像这样 继续这样做
Everything. Keep doing everything.
好的
Okay.
帕克 别走
Parker, stay with me.
-留下来 -别 别...
- Stay with me. - Don't--don't--
别让她知道我出来过
Don't let her know that I was here.
你千万别告诉她我...
Please don't tell her that I was--
来过这里
that I was here.
一群白♥痴♥
What idiots.
这里说精神分♥裂♥是代代遗传的
It says here that schizophrenia is hereditary.
拜托
Uh, hello?
什么毛病都会遗传好吗
Isn't everything hereditary?
我好累
I'm tired.
你可以随便电击我
And you can tase me if you want to,
但是我要去打盹了
but I am going to go and take a nap.
梅林路270号♥
"270 Maywood"...
就是这里
Well, this is the place.
出生证明
你好 有什么事吗
Hello. Can I help you?
用这双捕快的手拿解剖刀真不容易
Hard to hold a scalpel with these catcher's mitts.
能完成尸体解剖就算幸运了
Lucky I got through the autopsy.
奥德丽确定他们互换了身体 就像我们一样
Audrey confirmed that these two are switched, just like us.
-奥德丽 -情况如何
- Audrey? - Yeah. What do you got?
坏消息 你看
Bad news. Look at this.
天哪 我觉得可以用这双手
Oh, gosh, I feel like I could punch through ceilings
打穿天花板
with these things.
这副眼镜
Those glasses--
让我感觉我的脸像留在了八十年代
looks like my face was taken hostage by the 1980s.
怎么没人跟我提起过呢
Why didn't anybody tell me?
格洛里亚 集中精神
Gloria, focus.
好吧 护理员巴里
Right. Well, Barry, the orderly,
-掐断了霍普金斯的气管 -没错
- crushed Hopkins' trachea. - Yeah.
所以霍普金斯无法呼吸 窒息而死
So Hopkins couldn't breathe and died of asphyxiation.
而巴里也是窒息而死的
And Barry died of asphyxiation too.
但这说不通 因为他的气管完好无损
Only, he shouldn't have. His trachea was fine.
但他还是憋死了
But he asphyxiated.
-所以呢 -还没听明白吗
- Yeah. - Don't you get it?
如果换身两人中的一个死了 另一个也会死
If one switched person dies, the other dies.
如果我的身体 或者说你的身体不行了
If my body, or should I say, your body, goes kaput--
怎么就不行了
Why would it go kaput?
因为你会吸子弹 我很不习惯你这特长
Because you have a bullet trouble, and I'm not used to it.
所以如果我听见枪响
So, if I hear shooting...
如果你近得能听见枪响
If you're close enough to hear a shot,
你我都得死
we're both dead.
这一天不太顺 是吧
Not the best day, am I right?
可不是
You have no idea.
你当时也在餐馆
You were at the cafe.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
这是我的房♥子 我住在这里
This is my house, so I basically live here.
你来是因为什么
What's your excuse?
有什么事吗
Everything okay?
没事 挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine, hon.
这是斯齐普 我丈夫
This is Skip, my husband.
-该称呼您 -戴夫
- Mister... - Dave.
不是不是 文斯·蒂格斯
Oh, Vince Teagues.
我和您家树上的低枝亲密接触了一下
I was introduced to your low branch,
您好心的妻子帮了我一把
and your wife was kind enough to help.
抱歉 我刚才在屋后
Oh, sorry. I was out back--
你懂的 忙不完的活啊
You know, never-ending job.
我家屋后也有片园子
I have quite a garden back home.
-是吗 您家在哪 -缅因州 港湾镇
- Oh, yeah? Where's that? - Haven, Maine.
港湾 是吗
Haven, huh?
从没听说过呢
Never heard of it.
其实蒂格斯先生来是打算写一篇报道
Mm-hmm. Mr. Teagues here is writing a story
关于两兄弟的
about two brothers.
没错
Well, yes.
我就是两兄弟中的一个
You see, I'm one of the two brothers.
您就是其中一个啊
You're one of the brothers?
我是难看的那个
The ugly one.
我弟弟戴夫来自这里 曼迪奥
My brother Dave is from right here--Manteo.
帅得天♥怒♥人怨
Handsome devil.
他是被领养的
He was adopted.
我是港湾人
I'm from Haven.
我们最近在他的领养文件里
We recently came across this address
发现了这个地址
in his adoption file.
那真是抱歉了
Oh. Well, I'm sorry.
我真不知道为什么我家地址会出现在文件上
I don't know why it would be in his file.
这块地♥产♥已经在我家族里传了几代人了
You see, this property has been in my family for generations,
而我从没听说过有哪位亲戚被领养走的
and I've never heard of any adopted relatives.
这样的话 我就不打扰二位了
Well, then I'd better be letting you get on with your day.
抱歉给你们添麻烦了
Sorry to have bothered you.
我只吃健康食品 格洛里亚
I try to eat healthy, Gloria.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表