剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
"麻烦"还没消失
The troubles are still here.
人们还能承受多少磨难
How much more can people take?
我们也有许多无法理解的地方
There's a lot we don't understand.
唯一不曾改变的
Everything that they're saying
就是你总会帮助那些有"麻烦"的人
is that you always help the troubled.
你的样貌从不改变
You always look the same,
却在每次回归时
but you have a new person's memory
拥有全新的记忆
each time you return.
你之前是露西
You were Lucy.
在露西之前 你是萨拉
Before that, Sarah.
在萨拉之前 我们就不清楚了
Before that, we're not sure.
你应该放弃
You got to get this idea out of your head
你是来解决"麻烦"的这一想法
that you're here to fix the troubles.
不然为什么会是你
Why do you think you're the one
必须再三回到港湾
who has to come back to Haven over and over?
科罗拉多之子
真正的你
The real you?
创造了这些麻烦
You made the troubles.
最初的那个我 她的名字叫玛拉
My original self, her name was Mara.
你不知道你的身体里正在发生什么
You don't know what's happening inside you.
你们家族一直在吸收各种"麻烦"
Your family has been absorbing troubles into it's blood
深入血脉 代代相传
for generations.
所有"麻烦"都汇集到了你这里
Every trouble, all crammed in there,
形成了一种
becomes something more deadly
超乎我和玛拉想象的致命"麻烦"
than Mara and I could ever imagine.
威廉正在散布"麻烦"
William's giving out troubles.
啼哭
Cry...
死亡
Die.
我要阻止惨剧继续发生 救下那个孩子
I have to stop these deaths and save the baby.
你现在又想让我再给你"麻烦"
Now you want me to re-trouble you
好让你能杀掉宝宝的父亲吗
so that you can kill that baby's father?
你感觉到她了 原来的自己
You felt her, your original self,
而且你很喜欢
and you liked it.
她开始变回威廉一直在等待的
Audrey's started turning back into the woman
那个女人
that William's been waiting for.
我们必须把威廉
We have to put William
和所有他带来的各种邪恶
and all the evil that he brought with him
一起送回门那边的世界
back on the other side.
我必须这么做 杜克
I have to do this, Duke.
这件事只有我能做到
I'm the only one who can.
这个我要亲自动手
This, I want to do myself.
我就知道你在她身体里
I knew you were in there.
珍妮佛 快点把门关上
Jennifer, get that door closed now.
珍妮佛
Jennifer!
我们真不应该打开那扇门
We never should have opened the door.
威廉不是我们最大的威胁
William wasn't who we should have been afraid of.
珍妮佛
Jennifer.
她没有呼吸了
She's not breathing.
珍妮佛
Jennifer!
杜克这是怎么了
What's happening to Duke?
他现在生不如死
He's as good as dead.
现在 你们谁帮我把威廉救上来
Now, who's going to help me get William back?
玛拉
Mara.
你知道吗 婴儿的骨头
Did you know that baby's bones
在两岁之前都很柔软
stay rubbery for the first two years of their lives?
在港湾长大 这点迟早会派上用场
That could come in handy growing up in haven.
你真的要抚养他吗
You really gonna raise him?
艾伦今天是去了双亲
Aaron lost both his parents today.
我当然要
You bet I am.
嗨 小家伙
Hey, little guy?
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
来 小男子汉
Oh, come here, big man.
好 来抱抱
Okay, I got you.
抱抱
I got you.
没事的 薇琪
It's all right, Vickie.
他家族遗传的麻烦已经没有了
His family's trouble is gone now.
亚伦的哭声不会伤害到别人了
Aaron's cries can't hurt anyone anymore.
这是港湾有史以来麻烦持续最久的一次
This is the longest the troubles have ever been in Haven.
万一永远这样怎么办
What if it stays this way forever?
我们会想办法解决的
We'll cope.
港湾一向能够走出困境
Haven always does.
我哄哄他吧
Here, let me try.
不用 我来就行 我来就行
No, I got this. I got it.
我不行
I haven't got this.
薇琪 我这是干什么
Vickie, what am I doing?
我要帮他做18年的决定
18 years of decisions?
现在孩子喜欢的饭盒是什么样子
Which lunch box do the cool kids have?
我要什么时候给他买♥♥第一部苹果手♥机♥
When do I give him his first iphone?
天哪 等到可以跟他进行性启蒙谈话的时候
Oh, my God, by the time he's ready for the sex talk,
我都80岁了
I'm gonna be 80 years old.
我们来试试
Let's try something.
不要 你拿纸笔出来干什么
Whoa, no. What are you doing with that?
格洛里亚 你知道我不会再用自己的麻烦了
Gloria, you know I don't use my trouble, ever.
现在不是无计可施了嘛
Desperate times.
薇琪
Vickie.
薇琪
Vickie?
不是我
That was not me.
是不是地震了
Is it an earthquake?
天哪 薇琪 你确定吗
Oh, God. Vickie, are you sure?
这不是因为我的麻烦 真的
It's not my trouble doing this. I swear.
那座灯塔的麻烦真是一刻都不消停啊
That lighthouse just can't catch a break.
天哪
Oh, my God.
万一里面有人怎么办
What if there were people in there?
珍妮佛 你在哪里
Jennifer, where are you?
珍妮佛
Jennifer!
珍妮佛 能听到我吗
Jennifer, can you hear me?
杜克
Duke.
杜克
Duke?
你没事吧
You all right?
应该没事吧
Yeah, I think so.
怎么回事
What happened?
不知道
I don't know.
这是什么地方
Where the hell are we?
我记得刚才
Last thing I remember,
我们还在灯塔下面的洞穴里
we were in the cave underneath the lighthouse.
天哪 住在港湾就跟整天宿醉一样
I swear, living in this town is like being a blackout drunk.
珍妮佛
Jennifer!
我们得找到其他人
We got to find the others.
直接转接到了语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voicemail.
话说在洞穴里时你是怎么回事 兄弟
Listen, what happened to you back at the cave, man?
你眼睛为什么流血
Why were your eyes bleeding?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
你该去看看医生
We should get you to a doctor.
开什么玩笑
Oh, really?
你想让我去看什么医生
And what kind would you suggest?
耳鼻喉科吗
Ear, nose, and throat?
港湾有医生知道各种麻烦
Haven has doctors who know about the troubles.
算了 你...
Forget it. Just--
我们分开找吧 这样找的地方更多
We'll cover more ground if we split up.
你找到谁了就给我打电♥话♥
Just call me if you find anyone.
珍妮佛
Jennifer!
我们怎么到这里来了
How the hell did we get here?
这个不重要
Never mind that.
再往前走走看
Just a little further.
我们离镇子只有一公里左右了
We're only a mile or so from town.
我早就说过
I told you.
就不应该打开那扇门
We should never have opened that door.
你算了吧
Oh, stop that.
威廉已经走了 而你还在这里
William is gone, and you're still here.
你的那些阴暗和诅咒还在 一如既往
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表