剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
-他离开了 -去了哪里
- He left. - For where?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是这并不重要
But it doesn't really matter
因为我无法阻止他爆♥炸♥
because I can't stop him from exploding,
而且我也不会让玛拉独自通过薄弱点
and I will never let Mara through a thinny alone.
如果真到那一步 杜克·科洛科尔会爆♥炸♥
If it comes to it, Duke Crocker will explode.
求你了 肯定有其他办法
Please. There must be something.
你似乎愿意付出一切来拯救这座小镇 奥德丽
Seems like you would do anything to save this town, Audrey.
没错 他们是我的家人
I would. They're my family.
那可能就有办法
Then we might have one solution.
你看 白杨 糖枫树
See? Aspen, sugar maples.
它们一般不会在北卡罗来纳州生长
They do not grow in North Carolina,
但是这里却有
but they do grow here.
所以你觉得你看到的幻象来自于
Do you think your vision was of a massacre
这里发生过的一场大屠♥杀♥吗
that happened here once?
有人在这里被石头击打致死吗
People bludgeoned with a rock, here?
也许历史书里没有记载
Well, it may not be in the history books,
但"麻烦"也没有记载
but neither are the troubles.
杜克 出什么事了
Duke. What's wrong?
你们比谁都了解"麻烦"
You two know more about the troubles than anyone.
我们也不喜欢这个属性 不过确实
A dubious distinction, but, uh, yes.
麻烦能影响多大的范围
How far do they go?
如果一个有"麻烦"的人
I mean, what if a troubled person
出了海 什么的
went out to sea or wherever?
那我们大概会写一些报道
It usually includes us writing a story
说海面狂风暴雨或是暗潮涌动
about some freak squall or strange current.
给我答案
I need an answer!
这很重要
It's important.
我担心"麻烦"总是会找上人
I'm afraid troubles always find people.
所以没有地方能释放一个麻烦
So there is no good place to expel a trouble?
或者一堆麻烦吗
Or a bunch of them?
没有
No.
除非是它们的发源地
Except, I imagine, where they came from.
虚空
The void.
没错
Right.
薄弱点另一端的绿色迷雾
Green misty spot on the other side of a thinny.
是几路公交来着
Which bus is that?
你们怎么了
What the hell was that?
没事
Nothing.
你们两个给我听着
All right, you two listen to me.
如果你知道打开的薄弱点在哪里
If you know where an open thinny is,
最好现在就告诉我
then you are gonna tell me right now.
否则我会跟他一起把你打死
Or I am gonna beat you to death. With him.
只要船不沉 孩子们应该会没事
As long as we keep the boat up, the kids should be okay.
不过我需要更多警力
But I could use more cops.
他们都被困在枪♥械♥室了
They're all still stuck in the gun locker.
我想是同一个"麻烦"造成的
I think it might be the same trouble.
把人锁在一个地方的"麻烦"
One that locks people inside places.
是杜克释放出来的
And it might have come from Duke.
谢谢你让夏洛特离开实验室
Thanks for letting Charlotte leave the lab.
她也许能帮忙拯救奥德丽和杜克
She might be able to help save Audrey and Duke
阻止这一切
and stop all this.
现在她归你管了
She's your responsibility now.
小心
Look out!
把船栓到码头上
All right, cleat the boat to the dock.
-更多绳子 -我们需要更多绳子
- More lines! - We need more lines!
我们在里面
We're here!
我们还在里面
We're in here!
我们真的要放过玛拉吗
Are we gonna let Mara go?
不
No.
这对大家来说太危险了
It's far too dangerous. For everyone.
有个办法可以让玛拉不操纵杜克
There's another way to get Mara to deactivate Duke.
什么办法
What?
奥德丽可以帮助玛拉意识到她在犯极大的错误
Audrey will help Mara realize the terrible mistake she's making.
奥德丽说服玛拉停手吗
Audrey's gonna talk Mara into stopping all this?
不
No.
玛拉的人格已经叠加那么多次了
Mara's personality has been overlayed so many times
让我想到奥德丽的善良
that I think the goodness that is in Audrey
也是从玛拉分化出来的
has been leeched out of Mara.
善良要还回去
It must be returned.
什么
What?
内森 请听她说
Nathan. Just listen to her, please.
奥德丽必须回到玛拉身上
Audrey must be returned to Mara.
如果她们重新结合 玛拉就会
When they're recombined, I think Mara will choose
选择停手
to stop all of this.
奥德丽以前被困在玛拉身上过
Audrey was trapped in Mara before.
我不是说要奥德丽被玛拉困住
I'm not talking about trapping Audrey in Mara.
我是要奥德丽成为玛拉的一部分
I'm talking about making Audrey part of Mara.
她失去的那部分 善良的那部分
The part she lost. The part that's good.
我可以做到
I can do that.
肯定还有别的办法
There's got to be another way.
没有了
There isn't.
奥德丽生病不是因为她们同时存在
Audrey isn't sick because they're both here.
她生病是因为一个生命体一分为二
She's sick because one life force split into two.
这是我们的解决方案
This is our solution.
不
No.
如果我们不这么做 玛拉进入虚空后
If we don't do it and Mara gets in that void,
就会把我们全都毁了
she will destroy all of us.
喂 玛拉
Hey, Mara.
我是你老朋友杜克·科洛科尔
It's your old buddy, Duke Crocker.
记得我吗
Remember me?
床单滚得很赞 你还送了我脚趾
Great in the sack, loves toe-play?
我听说你在寻找薄弱点
So I hear you're, uh, looking for a thinny.
想进去虚空
Want to go into the void.
我可以帮你
Well...I'm your guy.
别生我的气
Don't be mad at me.
我不是放弃
I'm not giving up.
我是在了结
I'm finishing.
你记得这一切是怎么开始的吗
Do you remember how all of this started?
我们找到露西的照片时
We found that picture of Lucy
以为她是我的母亲
and we thought that she was my mother.
现在我们终于找到我的母亲了
And then we finally find my mother and discover
却发现其实我根本没母亲
that I don't even have one, so.
那又怎样
So what?
这不代表你不该活着
Doesn't mean you don't deserve to live.
-对 这不代表 -那你为什么这么做
- No, it doesn't mean that. - Then why do this?
因为我想要这么做
Because it's what I want to do.
我 奥德丽·帕克
Me. Audrey Parker.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
-爱 -那就让我这么做
- Yes. - Then let me do this.
让我拯救港湾
Let me save Haven.
让我拯救杜克 让我拯救你
Let me save Duke, and let me save you.
拜托 把玛拉找出来
Please. Find Mara.
别让她进去薄弱点 把我们全都毁了
Don't let her go through a thinny and destroy us all.
我留在这里帮助那些孩子
I will stay here. I will help those kids.
拜托
Please.
去把她找出来 让我跟她了结
Go and find her so we can do this.
好
Fine.
我去找玛拉
I'll find Mara.
让夏洛特把你们俩合为一体
I'll let Charlotte combine you,
但你得答应我
but you have to promise me
你会在她体内
that you will keep fighting
继续为生存而战
to stay alive in there.
我不知道我是否能做到
I don't know if I could do that.
你可以 你很强大
You can. You're strong.
答应我 你也会为了拯救自己而战
Promise that you will keep fighting to save yourself too.
内森
Nathan.
答应我 帕克 因为这件事结束之后
Promise me, Parker, because when this is done,
我就会把你救出来
I'm gonna get you back.
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表