剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
我不能相信她所说的每一个字
I can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.
带她过来 杜克
Bring her in, Duke.
我们会找到别的办法来帮你的
We'll find another way to help you.
这我知道
Yeah, I know.
我真的以为他这次会出手帮我
I actually thought he was gonna come through for me for once.
那
So...
现在要怎么做
now what?
现在我去拿以太
Now I go take the aether,
然后你治好我
and then you fix me.
对吧
Right?
没错
Right.
出了什么事
What happened?
格蕾丝的朋友特伦斯善于体能锻炼
Grace's friend Terrance is a workout fiend.
他在做仰卧推举280磅时被杠铃砸伤了
He got crushed trying to bench-press 280.
那孩子举不起280磅 却砸在了自己身上
That kid couldn't lift 280 to drop it on himself.
他昨天就举起来了
Well, he could yesterday.
他个头很大
Look, he's way bigger.
这不可能是同一个人
This can't be the same guy.
就是同一个人
It is.
看来这次的"麻烦"能改变人的体格
I think this trouble changes people physically.
烘焙店的那名死者生前负债累累
The victim at the bakery, she was in over her head in debt.
生活已经支离破碎
Her life was falling apart.
结果她死的时候也肢离分散
And then she did, literally.
他举起那重量 然后转化了吗
So he picked up the weight and then transformed?
文斯 怎么了
Vince, what's going on?
我会尽快赶过去
I'll be there as soon as I can.
他有什么事
What's he want?
他只说有重要的事
He just said it was important.
不如你去和他谈谈
Why don't you go and talk to him?
我要去一趟医院
I'm gonna head to the hospital.
我想在特伦斯手术结束前赶到那儿
I want to be there the minute Terrance gets out of surgery.
如果格蕾丝在这
If Grace was here,
她已经感染了两个人 而且人数还会增加
she's affected two people and counting.
格蕾丝
Grace?
我需要和你谈谈
Please, I need to talk to you.
山姆 别看她
Sam, don't look at her.
赶快走 快走
Just go, go, go, go.
格蕾丝
Grace.
特伦斯怎么样了
How's Terrance?
他出的事 是不是
Is what happened to him -- is it connected
和面包店的事有关
to what happened at the bakery?
我会把我知道的都告诉你
I'll tell you whatever I know,
但请带我去医院看看特伦斯
but please take me to the hospital to see Terrance.
可以
Okay.
我是夏洛特·克洛斯博士
You've reached Dr. Charlotte Cross.
有事请留言
Please leave a message.
夏洛特 是我
Charlotte, it's me.
15分钟后见 给你以太 然后一起吃饭
See you in 15 minutes with the aether and then dinner.
计划有变
Change of plans.
出问题了
Something just came up.
我一会儿打给你
I'll call you later.
海关已检
这是哪儿来的
Where did you get that?
店里有卖♥♥
The store.
我喜欢把脚趾弄漂亮点
I like pretty toes.
没找到以太
No aether?
不在保险柜里
It wasn't in the safe.
内森拿走了
Nathan moved it.
他觉得你不会把我交出来
He didn't think that you would turn me in.
你把你的需要和原因告诉了他 可他还是...
You told him what you needed and why, and still, he--
你得释放一个"麻烦" 杜克
You have to release a trouble, Duke.
你觉得还有多少时间
How much time do you think you have left?
不够了
Not long enough.
我真希望你现在是另外一个人
I really wish you were somebody else right now.
为什么
Why?
可我不是
Well, I'm not.
但我在这儿
But I'm here,
所以你只能将就一下了
so you're just going to have to make do.
疾控中心否认派了夏洛特来港湾
The CDC denies sending Charlotte to Haven.
德怀特知道吗
Does Dwight know about this?
很不幸 他坚信夏洛特·克洛斯
Unfortunately, he's convinced that Charlotte Cross
是我们的救星
will be our savior.
文斯 这个女人现在在照看奥德丽
Vince, this woman is taking care of Audrey now.
你有证据证明吗
Can you back this up?
不足以让德怀特相信
Not enough for Dwight to listen.
我们需要确凿的证据
We need real proof that Charlotte Cross
证明夏洛特·克洛斯撒了谎
isn't who she says she is.
那我们就去找证据
So let's get it.
马上
Now.
你是来提交组织样本的吗
You here to give me a tissue sample?
-是的 -好极了
- Sure. - Excellent.
我在努力扩大DNA标记的观察基数
I'm trying to widen my baseline for the DNA marker.
坐吧
Sit.
内森·沃诺斯
Nathan Wuornos.
抱歉 无意冒犯 可我戴着手套
Sorry, not trying to be rude, but just--gloves.
没关系
Gloves.
和我说说你的"麻烦"吧
May I ask you about your trouble?
我做一下记录
I'm keeping a catalog.
没问题
Sure,
你先告诉我奥德丽·帕克是什么情况
after you tell me what's going on with Audrey Parker.
我是她的搭档
I'm her partner.
那么 她到底得了什么病
So what can you tell me about her illness?
医患之间有保密协议
Doctor-patient confidentiality.
-即便是对警♥察♥吗 -是的
- Even if I'm a cop? - Mm-hmm.
即便我是她男朋友吗
Even if I'm her boyfriend?
也一样
Yeah.
填一下这个 和奥德丽谈谈
Fill this out and talk to Audrey.
顺便让她给我打个电♥话♥
And when you do, get her to call me.
她在躲着我
She's been ducking me.
蒂格斯先生
Mr. Teagues?
好的 文斯
All right, Vince.
没错 漂白剂是有抗菌作用
Yeah, bleach is an antiseptic,
但你弟弟绝对不该用它来
but your brother should definitely not use it
清理伤口
to clean his wound.
即便他小时候就这么做过
Yeah, even if that's what he did when he was a kid.
我看看还有什么可用的
Let me see what else I have.
我们要保密
We should keep this quiet.
DNA测试谁来做
Who's running the DNA test?
这个我们内部解决
This will be taken care of in-house.
还有一个人和我们志同道合
There is another who is sympathetic to our cause.
文斯
Vince.
格洛里亚会处理的
Gloria will handle it.
她能在24小时内出结果
She'll have the results in 24 hours.
内森
Nathan.
我知道你不信任夏洛特
Listen, I know you don't trust Charlotte,
可你这样太过分了
but now you've gone too far.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
以太到哪儿去了
The aether, where is it?
-不见了吗 -是的
- It's missing? - Yeah.
你以为是我拿走的吗
What, you think I took it?
你的保险柜 你设的密♥码♥
Your safe, your combination.
不是我 德怀特
I didn't take the aether, Dwight.
好吧 那是谁
Okay, then who?
还有谁知道
Who else knew about it?
杜克
Duke.
我早该知道
I should have known.
玛拉说服他帮她取回以太
Mara convinced him to help her get the aether back.
之前在保险柜里的
It was in a safe.
他只需要2分钟就能打开
Which probably took him two minutes to crack.
医疗中心
奥德丽
Audrey?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表