剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I really should.
不搜查车内 我不能让你通过
I can't let you proceed without checking the trunk.
别走
Don't move.
给 这是给老朋友的
Here. This-- this is for being buds.
老朋友不搜老朋友的车
Buds who don't search other bud's cars.
朗姆酒
Rum.
是啊 你以为是什么呢
Yeah, what'd you think it was?
走吧
Go on.
好
Okay.
开过去吧 杜克
Head through, Duke.
煤气泄漏 机动车事故 自杀事件
The gas leaks, motor vehicle accidents, suicides.
港湾被燃烧的煤气管道所破坏
都是虚假消息 为了掩饰那些"麻烦"
Smoke and mirrors, covering the troubles.
-开始理解了吗 -不是很理解
- Starting to make more sense? - Not really.
但是上个月有人发现海葵
But last month, an anemone was discovered
能在南极洲生存
that could survive in the Antarctic
还有人在菲律宾找到了食肉植物
and a carnivorous plant was found in the Philippines.
你认为我是新生物种吗
You think I'm a new species?
我已经不知道该怎么去想了
I don't know what to think.
但我还是很难相信这些超自然事件
But I'm having a hard time believing in the supernatural.
然而科学却能解释能你为什么不会生病
Science, however, explains why you're not sick.
-不是一天吃一个苹果吗 -想想看
- It's not the apple a day? - Think about it.
在你周围被感染的人比任何人都多
You're around the infected more than anyone.
但是你太过于健康 再加上手臂上的肌肉
But you're almost too healthy, with all your muscles.
我想我只是幸运而已
I guess I just got lucky.
或者你总是带有吸收力吧
Or, you're always on, right?
子弹总是会被你所吸引
Bullets are always attracted to you.
但如果传染的最后阶段是
But if the contagion's last phase is--
要触发一个人的"麻烦"
To trigger a person's trouble.
可是你的"麻烦"已经被激发了
But your trouble's already active.
那我就不会受到传染
Then I can't catch the contagion.
就像是水痘
It's like chicken pox.
如果我染过一次 就不会再发作
If I get it once, I can't get it again.
看来你还记得高中生物学
Somebody remembers high school biology.
等等 那你能不能利用这个原理
Wait-- so couldn't you use that basis,
这个我不会发病的事实
the fact that I can't get sick,
来制出疫苗对抗传染源呢
as a means to create a vaccine against the contagion?
理论上来说行
Theoretically.
虽然救不了任何人 但也许能阻止病源扩散
It wouldn't save anyone, but it might stop the spread.
那么我们就能在某人
Then we can immunize the population
液化这座小镇 或者更糟的事情之前
before someone's trouble goes off
让大家对此免疫
and liquefies the town, or worse.
这能行得通吗
That could happen?
就算这方法行得通 我也需要时间
I can't just snap my fingers. Hypothetically, it would work.
可是
But...
正如任何疫苗一样 我需要一份未受感染的样本
like any vaccine, I would need a pure sample.
不管是什么引发了这场疾病
Whatever it is that's causing the disease.
我需要能制♥造♥出"麻烦"的东西
I need something that creates troubles.
我手上就有这东西
I have just the thing.
他抢劫银行了吗
Did he rob a bank?
我以为你把伊芙送出小镇
I thought the bears stopped appearing
小熊就不会再出现了
after you got Eve out of town.
医院里有一个漏网之鱼
Well, we missed one by the hospital
现在宠物店里到处都是他的熊伙伴
and now the pet store is overflowing with his friends.
所以我去查了科比给我们的送货地址
So I went through the delivery addresses Kirby gave us
除了三个 其余的都排除了
and ruled out all but three.
其中一个肯定就是这个"麻烦"的感染源
One of them's gotta be the source of this trouble contagion.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
你有没有想过我是否真的存在
Do you ever wonder if I'm real?
你想说什么
What are you talking about?
如果我像那些小熊一样
What if I'm like the bears?
和玛拉分离之后 我对"麻烦"也不再免疫
I lost my immunity to the troubles after I was split from Mara.
而且我们都不知道这到底是怎么回事
We don't even know how that happened.
也许杜克并没有把我和玛拉分离
Maybe Duke didn't separate me from Mara.
也许他用在她身上的"麻烦"
Maybe whatever trouble he used on her...
创造出了我
created me.
-你是真实存在的 -你怎么知道
- You're real. - You don't know that.
我知道
Yeah, I do.
因为我们彼此相爱
'Cause I love you. You love me.
怨童 傀儡或跳舞小熊都无法假扮这一点的
And no Douen, or Golem, or dancing bear can do that.
你是真实的 帕克
You're real, Parker.
你没必要胡思乱想
You have no--no reason to think otherwise.
也许是我多想了
Maybe I do.
你怎么了
Hey, you all right?
奥德丽说她现在好点了
Audrey said she's feeling okay now
我说服她休息到检查结果出来为止
and I talked her into staying until the test results come back.
到底出了什么问题
So what are we dealing with?
这可不是好消息 高个儿
It's not good news, slim.
奥德丽的血液中没有病原体的痕迹
There's no sign of a pathogen in Audrey's blood work.
-所以如果这病四处蔓延 -是传染病
- So if it walks like a duck-- - it's the contagion.
可奥德丽没有那些症状
But Audrey doesn't have those symptoms.
疾病表现的方式不尽相同
Well, diseases can present differently.
你肯定也得过流感 但没咳嗽 对吧
I'm sure you've gotten the flu without a cough before, right?
但如果奥德丽也被传染了 那么...
But if Audrey has the contagion, then...
那意味着她也有"麻烦"
That means she's troubled?
但她从没表现出来过
But she's never shown any signs.
现在不一样了
Things have changed.
那她的"麻烦"是什么
Then what's her trouble?
这个问得好
Well, that's a good question.
但如果我是你
But if I were you,
我就不会在这儿等她发作了
I wouldn't wait around to find out.
我会赶在奥德丽发作之前
I would catch the person who's causing the illness
逮住引起这病的人
before Audrey goes off.
奥德丽不会乖乖待着
Hey, Audrey's not gonna want to stick around,
帮我看着她点 好吗
so keep an eye on her, will you?
一定看住 你们俩真配
Two eyes, 'cause you guys are cute together.
听说奥德丽的事了
Heard about Audrey.
她会好起来的 一直都是
She'll bounce back, always does.
-杜克联♥系♥你了吗 -没有 为什么
- Have you heard from Duke? - No, why would I?
我去了关玛拉的地方 她不在了
Visited the hold. No Mara.
什么 玛拉跑了
What? Mara escaped?
-怎么跑的 -杜克
- How? - Duke.
不接电♥话♥ 还躲着我的人
Not answering his phone calls and avoiding my men.
你电击了他 他也是迫不得已吧
Didn't give him much choice after you zapped him.
这不是理由
That's no excuse.
我们会找到他的
Look, we'll find him.
但现在传染病更重要
Right now, the contagion's more important.
没错 所以我需要剩下的以太
Agreed, that's why I need the remaining aether.
如果能让夏洛特研究一下
Listen, if Charlotte can study it,
她或许可以制♥作♥出疫苗
she might be able to create a vaccine
对抗传染病
against the contagion.
你告诉她了
You told her?
我并不后悔
I don't regret it.
我很高兴你有进展了
I'm glad that you're making headway.
但玛拉跑了
But with Mara on the run,
把以太给夏洛特是自找麻烦
giving Charlotte aether is asking for problems.
我以为你会全力支持的
You know, I thought you'd be all for this.
制♥造♥针对奥德丽病因的疫苗
A vaccine for what's making Audrey sick.
说不定 如果夏洛特成功了
Who knows--if Charlotte's successful,
或许就有希望治愈所有的麻烦
it could lead to a cure for the troubles.
让那个疯博士离奥德丽远点
Keep your mad doctor away from Audrey.
橙色警报 橙色警报 重复 橙色警报
Code orange. Code orange. I repeat, code orange.
什么情况
What's the hurry?
新增大规模伤亡
An incoming mass casualty.
停尸房♥发生化学品溢漏
A chemical spill in the morgue.
那不是化学品溢漏
Right, that's no chemical spill.
一定是传染病激发了谁的"麻烦"
Contagion must have activated someone's trouble.
所以我们非常需要这个疫苗
This is exactly why we need the vaccine.
我要把剩下的以太给夏洛特
I'm giving Charlotte the rest of the aether.
我把保险柜密♥码♥告诉你是为了保险
I gave you the safe's combination for insurance,
不是让你...
not so you--
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表