剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
-你是谁 -我是你母亲
- Who are you? - I'm your mother.
我已经把杜克·科洛科尔变成了特别棒的东西
I've turned Duke Crocker into something awesome...
集各种新"麻烦"于一身 前所未见
A concentration of new troubles that no one has ever seen.
不要再碰其它东西了
Do not touch anything else.
如果我妈妈不打开薄弱点让我今天离开
If my mom doesn't open a thinny and let me leave,
杜克就会爆♥炸♥
Duke will blow.
你觉得你看到的幻象来自于
Do you think your vision was of a massacre
这里发生过的一场大屠♥杀♥吗
that happened here once?
克罗托恩
"Croatoan"
克罗托恩
这字是今天刻的
That was carved today.
茱莉亚
Julia!
乔·塞纳
Joe Sena,
是受困的艾利克斯·塞纳和茱莉亚·塞纳的父亲
father of trapped cop Alex Sena and Julia Sena, on that boat.
乔 你有"麻烦" 你的孩子因你而被困
Joe, you're troubled, and you are doing this to your kids.
-爸爸 -困住他们的
- Daddy! - It's your trouble
正是你的恐惧
that's trapping them.
他们是被困在你最怕他们去的地方
It's trapping them in the places that you fear for them the most.
她有一些品质会让你变得更好
There are parts of her that could make you better.
让我帮你找回你的好吧
Let me return them to you.
是我
It's me.
帕克
Parker.
杜克
Duke!
离远点 那些都是麻烦
Keep back. Those are all troubles.
天啊 杜克
Oh, my God, Duke.
杜克 你还好吗
Duke, are you okay?
-你能帮他吗 -我不知道
- Can you help him? - I don't know.
杜克跟其他有麻烦的人不一样
Duke isn't like other troubled people.
那些麻烦都去哪里了
All those troubles-where did they go?
-理查德 -那是什么
- Richard? - What the hell was that?
理查德 你干什么
Richard? What are you doing?
他还活着 只是昏迷了
He's alive. He's just out cold.
很抱歉 我不知道玛拉会到这个地步
I'm so sorry. I didn't know Mara would go this far.
我们没想到有这么多麻烦
We didn't think there were so many of them.
我们得马上回警局
We've got to get back to the station, now.
你先去
Listen, you go, okay?
我和夏洛特带杜克回医院
Charlotte and I will take Duke back to the hospital.
我去找我的研究成果
I'll grab my research.
不管玛拉对杜克做了什么
Whatever Mara's done to duke,
-我们都可能需要它 -对
- we might need it. - Yeah.
不 我不会离开他的
No, I'm not leaving you.
内森...
Nathan...
我们必须分头行动
We have to split up.
你听听
Listen to that.
港湾镇要自爆了
Haven is tearing itself apart.
-你不会有事吧 -不会的
- You'll be okay? - Yeah.
你信任她吗
You trust her?
在她的亲生女儿和我之间 她选了我
She chose me over her own daughter.
她的这种行为也能说明点什么吧
That's got to count for something, doesn't it?
再说了 家人在一起或许会让我有所发现
Besides, a little family time could be enlightening.
记住要远离一切危险
Just steer clear from anything dangerous.
好
Yeah.
我会帮你提防着
I just got you back.
好了吗
Ready?
布朗 法克斯 去马库恩山
Browne, Farkas. Head out to Marcoon Hills.
沃德 勒尼汉 你们去负责
Ward, Lenihan, you're on the flash flood
十六个泳池的发大水问题
out at sixteen pools.
-所有麻烦吗 -而且同时出现
- All troubles? - And all at the same time.
还出现了奇怪的雾
This weird fog bank isn't helping.
我们得快点前想办法解决
We need to get in front of this.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on out there?
过来
Come here.
玛拉永远消失了吗
Mara's gone? For good?
现在是剩下奥德丽了
It's just Audrey now.
但是玛拉最后还是赢了一步
But Mara got the last laugh.
不知她怎么对付的杜克 把他变成了炸♥弹♥
She messed with Duke, turned him into some kind of bomb.
导致麻烦都一起出来传染给别人
All these troubles came bursting out, infected people.
所以镇周围的雾 肯定是哪个人的麻烦
So this fog around town-it must be someone's trouble.
没人可以通过
No one can get through it.
-那雾把我们困在这里了吗 -对
- That fog has us trapped here? - Yeah.
还有杜克释放的那些新麻烦
Along with all these new troubles that Duke released.
港湾任何人都可能有麻烦
Anyone in Haven could be troubled.
大家陷入了恐慌
And people are panicking.
鉴于麻烦是由紧张情绪激发的...
And since troubles are activated by intense emotions...
简直会像滚雪球一样
This could snowball.
什么
What?
这可能只是开始
This might just be the beginning.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在虚空里时 我受伤了
Well, back when I was dangling in the void, I was injured.
此后我就一直有...
And ever since, I've been having these...
幻觉
Visions.
什么幻觉
Visions of what?
很久很久以前
A long, long time ago...
大家都在跑 在喊 在死去
People running, screaming, dying.
还有一个如绝望信息般的刻字
And one word carved like a desperate message.
克罗托恩
"Croatoan."
北卡罗来纳消失的殖民地
The lost colony in North Carolina.
我们认为在北卡罗来纳
We think that something came out of the void
有东西通过薄弱点从虚空里出来
through a thinny in North Carolina
让那些人都消失了
and wiped out all those people,
让他们从地球上消失了
erased them all from the face of the earth.
这跟港湾有什么关系
And what does this have to do with Haven?
"克罗托恩"这个词...
That word, "Croatoan"...
我们在这里又发现了
We found it again here,
刚被刻在这里的一块石头上
carved in a rock recently.
我们担心这是种警告
We're afraid that it might be some kind of warning,
但不管是什么
but whatever it is...
它都在这里
It's here.
马上就轮到我们了
And we're next.
你的幻觉中还出现别的了吗
Anything else from your visions?
有与现在发生的事有关的吗
Anything about what's going on now?
抱歉 没有
I'm sorry. No.
能再来次幻觉吗
Could you have another one?
可能 吃止痛药
Maybe. Painkillers?
在医院打吗♥啡♥后你才有了之前的幻象
Morphine at the hospital brought on visions before.
那不一定啊
That was totally unpredictable.
除非你们有大量致幻剂 我...
Unless you guys have a bunch of LSD lying around, I...
想想办法 我们需要答案
Figure it out. We need answers.
警长 一队警员被派去
Chief, a handful of officers were dispatched
镇周围处理事件了
to the edge of the town to deal with a situation.
有警员知道麻烦的事吗
Do any of the officers know about the troubles?
不 很少人知道
No. Not many do.
而且外面都快失控了
And it's falling apart out there.
他们的恐惧可能让事情更加恶化
Their fear could just make things worse.
我是亨德里克森警长 报告目前情况
This is chief Hendrickson. Give me sit-rep.
警长 这里要发生暴♥乱♥了
Chief, we're gonna have a riot out here.
冷静 告诉我具体情况
Calm down. Give me the facts.
好 我不知道怎么...
All right, I don't really know how to, but...
是这样 这里有十几个镇民
Okay, look, we got more than a dozen citizens.
没人能穿过这片雾
No one can get through this fog.
他们情绪激动 有暴♥力♥倾向
They're agitated, violent.
有些人做的事 我都无法描述
Some of them are doing things, hell, I can't even explain.
仔细听好我的话
Listen to me very carefully.
不要吓到那些人 不要用枪和手铐
Do not scare those people-no guns, no cuffs.
让大家保持冷静 这是首要任务
Keep everyone calm. That's your priority.
先生 停下 停下
Sir, stop. Stop!
你怎么做到的
How are you doing that?
警长 我们即刻需要支援
Chief, we need backup now!
不 不
No! No! No...
港 湾
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表