剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
夏洛特或许可以制♥作♥出疫苗
Charlotte might be able to create a vaccine
对抗传染病
against the contagion.
如果夏洛特成功了
If Charlotte's successful,
或许就有希望治愈所有的麻烦
it could lead to a cure for the troubles.
疾控中心说没有派人去港湾
CDC denies having any personnel in Haven.
科克 你来这干什么
Kirk. What are you doing here?
万一你的"麻烦"发作了...
If your trouble activates--
趁还没被传染 赶快回家吧
Go home before you catch sick.
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我也不能
None of us can.
是科克
It's Kirk.
他的"麻烦"就是
His trouble draws the oxygen
把周围空气中的氧气吸干
out of the air around you.
我们的氧气将很快耗尽
And we're losing oxygen fast.
你的朋友们快死了
Your friends are dying.
做个英雄 结束这场传染病
Be a hero. End the contagion.
内森
Nathan.
帕克
Parker.
你还没好
You're still sick.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
我想帮你
I want to fix you.
那你觉得我应该相信
And I'm supposed to believe
你不打算害我的原因是
you're not planning on gutting me because?
就像你说的
It's like you said.
我们得靠自己了
We're on our own.
你以前可都是给我带咖啡来的
You used to bring me coffee.
这也是"新鲜出锅"的饮料
Fresh pot brewing right now.
彼得·派勒克的尸体刚被人
Pete Palak's body was just found
在医院外的一个垃圾箱里发现
in a dumpster outside the hospital.
彼得死了吗
Pete's dead?
被人刺死的
Stabbed.
格洛里亚推测死亡时间和传染病结束的时间一致
Gloria puts T.O.D. at the same time the contagion ended.
你觉得这是怎么回事
What are you thinking?
杜克
Duke.
这也可以解释他为什么不见了
That would explain why he's gone awol.
这件事一定是玛垃搞的鬼
Mara has to be behind this.
你觉得他是不是跟她在一起
Do you think that he's with her?
杜克不帮忙 玛垃是绝对不可能逃出他的船的
There's no way Mara got off duke's boat without his help.
你现在不该还生病啊
You shouldn't still be sick.
我没事
I'm fine.
人是会得流感的 内森
People get the flu, Nathan.
现在不是流感高发季节
It's not flu season.
所以你确实觉得这是因为我们分离了
So you do think it's about the split?
我生病的原因是我不该在这里吗
That the reason I'm sick is because I shouldn't be here?
不是
No.
因为我不是真的吗
That I'm not real?
不是 我可没有...
No. I did not--
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
那就好
Okay, good.
因为我终于完完全全属于我自己
Because for once in my life I am my own person,
除了一点小咳嗽外
and except for a little cough,
我感觉很棒
I feel great.
帕克...
Parker, hey...
你...
You--
你是我身边最真实的人
You are the realest person I know.
大部分时间 你比我自己都真实
More real than me, most days.
但是...
But...
万一分离对你的影响
What if losing your immunity to the troubles
不止是你对"麻烦"不再免疫了呢
wasn't the only effect that the split had on you?
这本日记根本没用
This journal is not helping!
你很暴躁啊
Wow, you're cranky.
吸收了那个传染麻烦
Absorbing that contagion trouble
一定让你体内汹涌澎湃吧
must really be stirring things up in there.
你说你会帮我的
You said you were gonna fix me.
是 但是我也说过需要以太才能做到
Yes, but I also said I need aether to do it.
用以太打开其中一个薄弱点 对吧
Yeah, to open up one of your thinnies, right?
我很确定打开之后你的当务之急是什么
Pretty sure I know what your priority's gonna be.
要不你再释放个什么"麻烦"吧
Why don't you just vent something?
可能会让你心情变好一点
It might put you in a better mood.
不行
I can't.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这本日记...
I have been...
几乎每页我都看过了
through every page of this journal,
好像我体内剩下的
And it seems that the only troubles
可是释放的"麻烦"都是那种无法控制的了
left for me to let out are anything but manageable.
会造成大规模伤亡对吧
Mass casualties, huh?
这个嘛...
Well...
只能说我当时创造"麻烦"时野心勃勃啊
You can't say I wasn't ambitious back then.
是啊
Yeah.
野心勃勃
Ambitious.
而且残忍♥
And cruel.
你根本不在乎"麻烦"伤害的
You didn't care about a single person's life
无辜性命
that your troubles ruined.
所以我为什么要相信
So why should I believe all of a sudden
突然之间你就想帮我了呢
that you give a damn about helping me?
因为帮你就是帮我自己
Because helping you helps me.
我对你的"麻烦"不免疫 记得吗
I'm not immune to your trouble, remember?
对
Right.
所以你这样做就只是为了救你自己
So you're just in this to save your own skin?
这个嘛...
Well...
至少你说实话了
Hey, at least it's honest.
我都差点开始喜欢你了
Almost makes me like you.
很好
Good.
你快别生闷气了 快去找那该死的以太吧
Now stop sulking and go find that damn aether.
我们需要谈谈
We're gonna talk.
打给德怀特·亨德里克森
Call Dwight Hendrickson.
德怀特·亨德里克森
德怀特·亨德里克森 正在拨号♥
Dwight hendrickson. Dialing.
早啊
Morning.
你是科克对吧
Kirk, right?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
是德怀特让你来的吗
Did, uh, Dwight send you here?
我是自己来的
I'm here for myself.
他们说你制♥造♥出了治愈药剂
They're saying you made a cure.
我听说那天医院发生的事了
I heard about what happened the other day at the hospital.
女士 我甚至都没靠近就害三个人窒息而死
Lady, I suffocated three people I wasn't even near.
-太遗憾了 -确实
- That's terrible. - Yes, it is.
所以你治好我
So fix me.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我根本没有治愈之药
I don't have a cure.
现在还没有
Not now.
我是找到了一种基因
I might have found a gene that
可能跟"麻烦"有关
could be associated with the troubles.
但是如果你愿意参加检测...
But if you consent to tests--
我才不要做什么检测
I don't want a test.
我已经知道自己是谁了
I already know what I am.
先生 我只是想...
Okay, sir, I'm just--I'm trying to--
扯淡
Bull!
你需要做出更多努力
You need to do more.
科克 退后
Kirk. Step back.
她是在糊弄我们
She's jerking us around.
你看不出来吗
Can't you see that?
马上离开
Leave now,
要么你自己走 要么我把你弄走
under your own power or mine.
幸亏你给我打电♥话♥了
I'm glad you called.
是啊
Yeah, me too.
他失控了
He's losing it.
有时候希望会让人变得疯狂
Sometimes hope, it makes people, I don't know, a little crazy.
我不知道是不是希望
I don't know about hope.
我就觉得我在让大家更失望
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表