剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
That is true.
而且你错了
And you're wrong.
这条路是我们自己走的
We forge our own paths.
我和我爸是不一样的警♥察♥
I'm not the same cop that my father was.
但最终他尊重了这个事实 并以我为荣
But eventually he respected that. He was proud of me.
得了内德·弗兰德斯 你♥爸♥爸向来以你为荣
Come on, Ned Flanders. Your dad was always proud of you.
你逗我呢
You're kidding?
他过了好多年才把我当回事
It took years before he started to take me seriously.
是在我抓到麦吉尼斯之后
It was right after I collared McGuinness.
他从那时才接受我
That's when he came around.
尼克·麦吉尼斯
Nick McGuinness?
对
Yeah.
梦想远大 执行太差
Big on dreams, lousy on execution.
须后水味道太重
Heavy on the aftershave.
我没想到你还挺了解他的
I didn't realize you knew him so well.
我一直觉得他不可能
I always thought there was no way
在毫无内应的情况下
that he could smuggle those computer chips
走私电脑芯片进出港口 是你吗
in and out of port without inside help. Was it you?
我们这样说吧
Well, you know, let's just say that,
我们一度拥有共同利益
we had common interests at one time.
然后你就开始查东查西的
Well, then you started poking around, and
犯不上和警♥察♥做对啊
it just wasn't worth the heat.
所以你就把他出♥卖♥♥♥了
So you dimed him out?
有人给我那些载货单
Someone sent me those manifests.
那个人是你吗
That was you?
我从来都不喜欢有竞争
I never did like competition.
不对 如果你们联手合作
No, you would have made way more money
可以赚得更多
if you guys had partnered up.
我记得就在我逮捕麦吉尼斯一周之前
Hey, I remember, a week before I brought McGuinness in,
我们在码头烧烤 当时我们在打台球
we were playing pool down at the wharf grill.
我跟你说我打算辞职
I told you that I was thinking about quitting.
你就把麦吉尼斯送上门了
You gave me McGuinness,
所以我才能给警长留下好印象
so I would look good to the Chief.
也许是 也许不是
Well, maybe, maybe not.
未来掌握在我们自己手中 杜克
We make our own future, Duke.
无论是曾经还是现在
Back then and now.
我希望你是对的 内森
I hope you're right, Nathan.
我得去接个电♥话♥
I got to make a call.
你要把这些存放军械库保管吗
You want to secure these in the armory?
是的
Yeah.
你们胆敢这样看着我
Don't you dare look at me like that.
我知道你们是怎么议论我的
I know what you're saying about me.
文斯 没有人责怪你
Vince, no one's blaming you.
我听到他们的流言蜚语了
I hear what they're whispering.
老蠢货连自己弟弟是克罗托恩的傀儡都不知道
"The old fool didn't even know his brother was Croatoan's puppet."
谁都不知道
No one knew.
但是他们都怪我
But they all blame me.
我从他们的表情就能看出来
I could see it in their faces.
他们认为我应该做点什么的
They think I should have done something.
那他们才是白♥痴♥
Well, then they're idiots.
好了 文斯 不要再雪上加霜了
Come on, Vince, don't make this any harder.
退后 退后
Stay back! Back!
克罗托恩利用了我弟弟
Croatoan used my brother.
他杀了戴夫
He killed Dave!
放下 放下
Drop it, drop it.
错不在我 放开我
It's not my fault. Let me go!
我帮不了他
I didn't help him.
我没能帮他
I couldn't help him.
他会睡一会儿
He'll be out for a while.
我们会带他去医院
We'll take him to the infirmary.
你能陪着他吗
Can you just stay with him?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 就是差点被砸扁
Except for almost being flattened, yeah.
科洛科尔
Crocker.
你比我们最后一次见面时男人多了
See you manned up since the last time we've seen each other.
你不是让我们有了天杀的"麻烦"之后
I thought you hightailed it out of Haven
就夹着尾巴逃出港湾了吗
after you gave us these godforsaken troubles.
没错 我又回来了
Yeah, well, I'm back.
我们真走运啊
Lucky us.
够了
Enough.
艾利克斯
Alex?
不是我的血
It's not me.
你来开门吧
You want to get the door?
卡尔
Karl.
我让他用"麻烦"封锁出入口
He was supposed to be sealing the entrances with his trouble.
整栋楼都封锁了
The whole building was on lockdown.
他怎么会死
How could this have happened?
如果摄像头亮着 我们就知道了
If the cameras were up, we'd know.
克罗托恩来了 对吧
Croatoan's here, isn't he?
先别急着下结论
Let's not jump to conclusions.
克罗托恩杀人不会留下痕迹
His victims were killed with no marks on them.
这不是他的作案风格
This is not his mo.
那我们得赶紧离开
Well, we got to get out of here.
去哪儿
And go where?
无论在哪儿我们都是明晃晃的目标
We're sitting ducks no matter where we are.
所有人都给我冷静
Everybody just calm the hell down, all right?
回到你们的岗位上去
Return to your posts.
每个出入口多派一倍人手
Double up on the entrances and exits,
赶紧把摄像头装好
and get those cameras online.
你们也听到了 我们走
You heard him. Let's go.
如果不赶快建起谷仓
If we don't get that barn up soon,
有人可能会反抗我们了
we could have a mutiny on our hands.
但要是不赶紧弄清他是怎么死的
Yeah, if we don't figure out what happened to him,
可能就没有活口来反叛了
there might not be anyone left to mutiny.
-内森 -帕克
- Nathan? - Parker!
卡住了
It's stuck.
内森 门打不开
Nathan, the door won't open.
港 湾
第五季 第二十三集
卡住了
It's stuck.
不 门锁住了
It's not, it's locked.
那就把锁打开
Well, unlock it.
打不开
I can't.
椅子自己动了
The chair moved by itself.
它在攻击奥德丽 后退
It was attacking Audrey. Move back.
你不是说别急着下结论吗
Thought we weren't gonna jump to conclusions.
内森 内森
Nathan? Nathan!
你都断过几根肋骨了
How many bones you think you've broken?
他说的没错
Okay, you know what? He's right.
别撞了 过来 离门远点
Stop, here, get away from the door.
我们去那边
All right, come on.
帕克
Parker.
杜克 别
Duke, wait!
那是防弹玻璃 没用的
It's bulletproof. There's no point.
你穿墙进去救她
Phase in there and get her.
每个"麻烦"我只能用一次
I can only use a trouble once.
我已经用那个"麻烦"救你出虚无了
I already used it going in the void to get you.
克罗托恩想杀她
Croatoan's trying to kill her.
内森 这些摄像头
Nathan, the security cameras...
你不是说还没连上线吗
I thought you said they weren't online yet.
的确没有
They're not.
那红灯怎么亮了
Then why is the red light on?
等等 刚刚灭了
Wait, it just went out.
那应该是因为我们这边的灯亮了
I think that's because ours just went on.
什么
What?
正对着我们
It's looking at us.
真是不诡异
That's not creepy.
我的又亮了
Mine's back.
我们这个灭了
Ours just went off.
这可能是你的一个"麻烦"吗
Is this a trouble? Could this be one of yours?
我...
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表