剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
to draw the darkness from others.
这是黑色的
It's black.
这
That...
太
was...
不可思议了
amazing.
听着 小子们 我很乐意去帮你们解决
Listen, boys, I'd love to help you
那女人的记忆问题
poke around that woman's brain.
但是因为一次"麻烦" 资料室 我的实验室
But the morgue, my lab, thanks to a trouble,
至今都笼罩在毒气之中
they're still overrun by poison gas with a face.
你一定能够做点什么
There must be something you can do.
我的确让助理拖出过我的这个旧脑电图机
Well, I did get intern to lug out this old EEG machine of mine.
这东西在派对上可是大出风头
Thing's a blast at parties.
如果我们把它用到失忆的人身上
If we use it on somebody who's lost time
发现了海马体的萎缩
and discover atrophy in the hippocampus,
这就是丢失了记忆的生理学证据
that's physiological evidence of memory loss.
如果这是真的 你能逆转这个过程吗
If that's true, can you reverse the effect?
有可能 但我也不知道
Maybe. But I don't even know
这个使用起来是否安全
if this thing's safe to use anymore.
谁想先来试试
Who wants to go first?
该死的
Damn it.
在我看不见的情况下我该如何去控制事物呢
How am I supposed to control something when I can barely see.
你之前做到过
You've done this before.
你告诉过我
You've told me about it.
当你和威廉在那座山上时
When you were on that hill with William,
当他被以太操控准备杀掉内森时
when his men made of aether were gonna kill Nathan,
你组织了他们
you stopped them.
你控制住了它 你能再次做到的
You controlled it. You can do this again.
听着 可能我们需要 你知道的 休息一下
Listen, maybe we should, you know, take a break.
我觉得我们像是在转动轮子一样
I just feel like we're spinning our wheels.
我们对以太做的这些事情都是错的吗
Are we going about this aether thing all wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
玛拉知道她在做什么
Mara knew what she was doing,
但她学到的这些都是来源于
but she learned everything from her...
她爸爸
Her father?
我爸爸
My father.
他是个伟大的科学家
He was a great scientist.
他的思想令人称奇
He had an incredible mind.
但是他的研究 他...
But his research-- he...
走的太远了
went to far.
当其他人发现他做出了什么的时候
And when the others discovered what he had done,
他被永远放逐到了虚空中
he was banished to the Void forever.
他在那里死掉了
He died there.
这是很久以前的事情了
It was a long time ago.
但是为什么 为什么他们要放逐他
But why--why did they banish him?
他对他的研究十分着迷
He became obsessed with his research...
在他无法进行掌控的情况下开展实验
began experimenting with forces beyond his control.
是以太吗
The aether?
来自虚空的
From the Void?
是的
Yeah.
对我那个星球的人而言 以太就像
To my people, aether is like--
就像是什么
What's the equivalent here? Um...
像是钚一样
Plutonium.
非常强大 用到对的地方
Powerful, and, in the right hands,
可以做出非常好的事情
can do wonderful things,
但同时也能够毁灭一切
but it can also destroy everything.
然后
Well, then...
我们最好不要再转动它了
we better not screw this up.
太棒了 瞎子领着个瘸子
Great, the blind leading the crippled.
这会非常好的
This'll be good.
命运小姐的神秘商店
所以你们两个是警♥察♥
So you two are cops
或者说之前是警♥察♥ 我猜的
or used to be cops, I guess.
读懂人们并不复杂
It doesn't take a third eye to read people.
我能帮你们做什么吗
What can I do for you?
你能认出这些人吗
Do you recognize either of these men?
能 这是本·斯温
Yeah, that's Ben Swing.
这是麦克·拉索
That's Mike Russo.
在"麻烦"爆发和笼罩这里之前
They used to be regulars
他们都是这里的常客
before the shroud and the explosion of troubles.
不 麦克出了什么事吗
Oh, no, did something happen to Mike?
我就知道
I knew it.
我为他算过 我抽到了塔牌
I did a reading for him, and I pulled the Tower card.
这通常预示着坏消息
That's usually bad news.
我给了他对此有不同解读的一列作者清单
I gave him a list of authors with different interpretations
希望能让他高兴起来
hoping that might cheer him up.
我们发现了你的清单
We found your list.
塔牌 它的编号♥是多少
The Tower card, what number is it?
大阿卡纳牌 第16号♥
In the Major Arcana, 16.
看到了吗
See?
被雷击中 坠落下去
Struck by lightning, long fall...
和受害者一样
just like our victim.
第七号♥牌是什么
What card is number seven?
第七号♥是大阿卡纳牌中的战车
Number seven is the Chariot in the Major Arcana.
飞驰的马蹄声
Galloping hooves.
这就是我们那个被摧残的人所听到的
That's what our trampled guy heard.
这已经把他逼疯了
It drove him crazy.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
你的塔罗牌解读 都成真的了
Your Tarot readings, they're coming true,
并且杀死了人们
and they're killing people.
不 我
No, I--
我没有"麻烦"
I'm not troubled.
你现在有了
Well, you are now.
你的两个顾客都死了 而且他们的编号♥
Both of your customers died, and they were both numbered...
都像这样
like this.
不 这是不可能的
No, that's impossible.
就算你说的是对的
Even if what you're saying is right,
我也没有为你算过牌 我甚至之前不认识你
I've never drawn cards for you. I don't even know you.
内森 来看这个
Nathan, look at this.
这些卡
These cards...
他们和我们手腕上的编号♥相符
they match the numbers under our wrists.
和奥德丽与夏洛特身上的也相符
Audrey's and Charlotte's too.
这里面最糟糕的后果是
The worst versions of these would be
失明
blindness,
虚弱
weakness,
厄运 以及被折磨
bad luck, and torture.
奥德丽
Audrey,
夏洛特
Charlotte,
我
me,
还有你
and you.
你为什么要这样对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
我没有对你们做任何事
I'm not doing anything to you.
我甚至不知道为什么这些牌会出现在这里
I didn't even know those cards were here.
这是你的地方 你怎么会不知道
This is your place. How could you not know?
我绝对不会把卡片这样到处乱放的
I would never leave cards lying around.
看清楚了 这不是21点
Look at this. This isn't like dealing blackjack, okay?
人们带着问题来见我
People come to me with questions,
寻求指引 然后我为他们抽取卡片
looking for guidance, then I draw cards for them.
但卡片是你的 是你干的
But they're your cards. You did this.
听着 我知道看来像是我♥干♥的
Please, look, I-I know what this looks like.
但是我向你们发誓
But I swear to you,
我不记得有人让我占卜
I don't remember anyone asking me to do those readings,
我也不记得抽取过卡片
and I don't remember drawing those cards.
如果她不记得做过这些事 那
If she doesn't remember doing this, then...
她失去记忆
She lost time.
-我们知道谁是罪魁祸首了 -无迹杀手
- We know who can do that. - The no-marks killer.
他来过这里 逼她占卜我们
He was here, had her do our reading
为了对付我们
to target us.
在她占卜之后 算命师就失忆了
After she did the reading, the fortune teller lost time.
我们现在知道他就是这个"麻烦"的始作俑者
Okay, so we know he's behind this trouble,
但是这个无迹杀手是什么人
but who is this no-marks killer,
他为什么要找我们
and why is he after us?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表