剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
解决这个麻烦
and solve the trouble.
给我拍照吧
Take my picture.
都是你的错
This is your fault!
都是因为你 麻烦还在这里
You're the reason the trouble's still here.
我要杀了你
After I kill you,
再把你手臂上的纹身挖掉
I'm gonna cut that ink out your arm.
-起作用了吗 -没有
- Did it work? - Nothing.
是不是镜头盖没拿掉
You wanna take the lens cap off or something?
不 已经拿掉了 会不会是你搞错了
No, it is. Look. What if--what if you're wrong?
或许我没有"麻烦"呢
What if I'm not troubled?
你可以再试一次吗
Can you please just try it again?
好的
Okay.
好吧 当你照相时
Okay, when you took these photos,
有在想什么吗
were you thinking of anything?
你对这些人有什么感情吗
Did you feel any kind of emotion towards these people?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我们知道和这些照片有关
We know it's tied to the photos.
问题是为什么是这些人
The question is just this, why just these exact people?
为什么你拍过的其他人没事
Why not everybody you've ever photographed?
交易的时间到了
It's time to cash in on a deal.
杜克 我们毫无进展
Duke, we're stuck.
玛拉准备要交代了吗
Is Mara ready to talk yet?
是的 警长 和雷诺兹医生确认过了
That's right, Sheriff, confirmed with Dr. Reynolds.
从来没有听说过他
Never heard of him.
不急
No rush.
我们哪儿也不会让他去
He's not going anywhere.
说实话 亲爱的
Honestly, dear,
这真不是什么大事儿 如果我们可以
this really isn't a big deal. If we could just--
把故事说给律师听吧
Save the story for your lawyer.
你会需要的
You'll need it.
对处方药非法交易的打击意味着
The crackdown on prescription drug trafficking
从医院里偷窃是触犯联邦法律的
means stealing from hospitals is now a federal offense.
这完全是场糟糕的误会
This is all a terrible misunderstanding.
我觉得不是误会
I understand just fine.
你看见这里心里觉得 小事一桩
You saw this place and thought, easy mark.
不起眼的诊所 懒散的乡巴佬们
Backwater clinic, slack-jawed hillbillies.
你会去坐牢的
But you are going to jail.
而且我希望他们把你关到牙齿都掉光
And I hope they lock you up till your teeth fall out.
如果他们能让这仪器运转
If they've got this device working,
我们就可以跟他们分享信息
we can share information with them.
一起联手的话 也许可以结束这个"麻烦"
Together, maybe we can end this trouble
让你和你的未婚妻重聚
and reunite you with your fiancee.
我的搭档留了张字条
My partner left a note.
是那位摄影师 艾米·波特
"It's the photographer, Amy Potter.
德林街四十四号♥
44 Dearing Place."
你刚才是说艾米·波特吗
Did you say Amy Potter?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
她是你未婚妻 是吧
She's your fiancee, isn't she?
是的
Yeah.
"麻烦"通常会通过极端情绪表现出来
Troubles usually express themselves with extreme emotion.
我觉得艾米发现了他未婚夫得了癌症
I think Amy finding out her fiance had cancer qualifies.
怎么会是艾米
Amy?
我们可以用这个仪器
We can use the device.
你可以跟她讲话 告诉她你还在这儿
You can talk to her, tell her you're still here.
这样也许
Maybe then...
我们可以在一起了
We can be together.
我们走
Let's go.
好的 你订的规矩
All right, you set the rules.
我分享完了 该你了
I shared. Now, you share.
我明白 但我
I know, but I--
我对"黑影麻烦"
I don't know anything
一无所知
about an atomic shadow trouble.
总会知道点什么的
Well, there's gotta be something.
让我们从头来
Let's start from the top.
一个女人照了张相
A woman takes a photograph.
有闪光灯还有延迟
There's a flash and then a delay,
然后一个人就消失了 留下了一个影子
and then a person vanishes, leaving behind a shadow.
如果这个"麻烦"
What if the trouble
延续了几个世纪呢
evolved over the centuries?
照相的前身是什么
What came before a photograph?
绘画
Painting.
你创造了一个绘画"麻烦"
You made a painting trouble.
我把它给了一位艺术家
I gave it to an artist.
当他完成他的肖像后
And when he finished his portrait,
物体就会消失
the subject would disappear.
肉体会困在画作中
The body would be trapped in the painting,
灵魂会离开躯体 在世间游荡
and the soul was left to haunt the world.
留下来的影子会怎么样
What about the shadow that it left behind?
以前是飞溅的漆而已
Used to be a splash of paint.
但是你说画作完成后
But you said when the painting was finished,
人就会消失
the person would vanish.
人们是如何完成照片的呢
How do you finish a photograph?
打印出来
You print it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
杜克 我不知道你做了什么
Duke, I don't know what you had to do,
但是值得的
but it was worth it.
我们要把照片印出来才行
We have to print the photo.
那样我才能穿越过去
That's how I cross over.
看起来你们时机把握得很好
Oh, wow. Looks like your timing's spot on.
内森看到了你的留言
Nathan got your note.
他在这里了
He's here.
干得好 帕克
Good work, Parker.
计划生效 我们都可以回家了
Plan works, we're all going home.
那把刀
That knife.
摩根
Morgan.
我希望你没有看见那个
I wish you hadn't seen that.
好的 记住 一个在胸上
Okay, remember, one on the chest,
一个刚好在声带下面
one just below the vocal chords.
我会回到这里负责这边的事
I'm gonna be back here running things on this side.
而你 就像往常一样 拯救世界
And, you know, just saving the day, as usual.
你确定你准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready for this?
当然 开始吧
Yeah. Let's do this.
好吧
Okay.
开始吧
Hit it.
老天啊 我不敢相信起作用了
Holy crap! I can't believe that worked.
我不想听起来像个无神论者
I mean, I don't wanna sound like a skeptic,
但那也太神奇了
but that was frickin' amazing.
内森
Nathan?
内森
Nathan?
内森
Nathan.
你不应该来这里的
You shouldn't have come here.
你以为这次又能侥幸逃脱吗
Thought you'd get away with this again, did you?
你这个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
You slimy old rake.
你以为装作无助老人能骗得了谁
Think this helpless old man act is fooling anyone?
怎么回事儿
Um, what's going on?
女士 我是加兰多·沃诺斯警长
Police Chief Garland Wuornos, ma'am.
看来你已经见过这位谎话精了
I see you've already met the father of lies.
艾米
Amy.
艾米 能听见我说话吗
Amy, can you hear me?
太棒了
Okay!
-我是天才 -天呐
- I'm a genius. - Oh, my god.
摩根 是你吗
Morgan, is that you?
谁是摩根
Yeah. Who is Morgan?
对对 是我
Hi. Yes! Yes, it's me!
是我 不敢相信我在和你说话
It's me. I can't believe I'm talking to you.
摩根 都这么久了 我以为你已经死了
Morgan, it's been so long, I-I thought you were dead.
是的 不过没什么关系
So did I. But listen, none of that matters now.
这一切都是我造成的吗
Does--does this mean I did this to you?
没关系 亲爱的 我们可以修正这一切
It's okay, honey. We can fix this.
奥德丽和内森都在这儿 我们已经想到了办法
Audrey and Nathan are here, and we've figured out a way.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表