剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
但愿数据库还在
Wish we still had a database.
要是能联♥系♥到外界就容易多了
It'd be much easier if we had contact with the outside world.
虽然我知道这里可能有个人能治好我
I know there's a guy here who can supposedly fix me,
但我不懂在错误的方向上开五十公里
but I don't understand how driving 30 miles
怎么就成了抄近路
in the wrong direction is a shortcut.
严格来说 抄近路是由路上的时间
Okay, well, technically a shortcut is defined
来定义的
as time spent traveling.
所以当你开着车牌过期
So, when you're driving with expired plates
没有保险 时速达不到八十公里每小时的车
and no insurance in a van that doesn't go over 50,
避开警♥察♥出没的州际公路就是抄近路
then avoiding cop-infested interstates is a shortcut.
我们可是顺利到了
And, you know, may I add that we made it,
所以就别抱怨了
so maybe we shouldn't be complaining.
谢了 伙计 但我们不加油
Oh, thanks, dude. We're good for gas.
好吧 或许我们...
Okay, yeah. Yeah, maybe we'll just--
我们就再加点
we'll just--we'll just top it up and, uh, you know,
或许看看油量
maybe just-- just check the oil
或者随你怎么办
or whatever it is that you do.
谢了
Thanks.
你怎么看 那个是治疗我的人吗
What do you think? Is that my healer?
不知道 他看着挺老
I don't know. He looks old...
有点不凡的样子
kind of magical.
但老头老太太看起来都这样 所以...
Then again, all old people pretty much look that way, so...
我也不知道
I don't know, dude.
难道要他戴顶巫师帽吗
Is he supposed to be wearing a wizard hat?
我只希望他能把"麻烦"
I just hope this guy can get all these troubles
从我体内赶走
the hell out of me.
你好
Howdy.
我们听说在这里能找到个人
We heard that we might be able to find someone here,
一个医者
a healer.
这里看着像医院吗
This look like a hospital to you?
不像
No, it doesn't.
但这里有个人声称他们能...
But someone around here is claiming that they can...
除去被诅咒之人身上的邪恶
draw the evil black tar out of the cursed.
我就是被诅咒的人
That's me--cursed.
你觉得呢
So what do you say?
能告诉我点关于他的事吗
Can you tell me something about that?
跟我告诉别人的一样
Same thing I tell all the others.
你的罪没有神奇的解药
There is no magic cure for your sins.
无论你做了什么
Whatever you've done,
都要由你承受
that's on you.
收起你的钱 上车走吧
Save your money. Keep driving.
你只剩半品脱油了 钥匙我放在遮阳板上了
You were a half quart low. I left the keys in the visor.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
真是浪费时间
It was a waste of time.
伙计 你看
Oh, dude. Check it out.
看来你的医者找到我们了
Looks like your healer found us.
那个老头没信仰 一小时后回来
我稍后打过来 帕克
I'll check in later, Parker.
看来奥德丽和夏洛特进展顺利
Sounds like Audrey and Charlotte have their work cut out for them.
真是不走运啊
Well, that sucks.
你觉得是"麻烦"干的吗
Think it was a trouble?
有时候在这个镇上
Sometimes in this town,
你都忘了什么叫单纯的倒霉了
you forget about plain old bad luck.
怎么了
What's wrong?
该死的
Damn.
什么时候受的伤
When did you get that?
这很诡异 我不确定
It's weird. I'm not sure.
我要痛死了
It hurts like hell.
你知道 这些
You know, these, uh--
这些来自另一个世界的女人们 她们
these women from other worlds, they're...
她们和其他女孩不一样
they're not like other girls.
可能你不适合这个
Maybe you're not cut out for it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那个
About that...
你和奥德丽
you and Audrey...
她不会变老 你...
with her never aging, do you, uh...
你为此忧虑过吗
you ever worry about...
你认为我和夏洛特能生活在一起吗
Do you think Charlotte and I can make it work?
我觉得你既然问出来了 那么
I think if you're asking, then...
你已经知道答案了
you already know the answer.
螺栓坏掉了
The bolt broke.
今天我不走运
Not my lucky day.
德怀特
Dwight...
我们有麻烦了
we have a problem.
这个麻烦""
This trouble--
无论它是什么 它都是冲着我们来的
whatever it is, it's coming for us.
看 比较简单
See? Relatively simple...
不管怎样 只要一个
with just one, anyway.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
希望没事
I hope so.
就是有点头晕而已
A little light-headed is all.
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
我的眼睛 我...
My eyes. I can--
我几乎看不见了
I can barely see.
我的天啊 发生了什么事
Oh, my God, what's happening to us?
奥德丽身上也出现了一个
And Audrey's got one too?
同样的位置 但是数字不同
Same place, different number.
她看不见了 而我精疲力尽
She's going blind, and I feel drained.
我觉得仿佛有人在殴打我一样
I feel like someone is beating the hell out of me.
所以这个"麻烦"影响了全镇的人吗
So this trouble's affecting people all over town?
我不知道 但是由于我受伤了
Don't know, but with my injuries
内森也被厄运追随
and Nathan's bad luck,
工作一点都不轻松
the job's not getting any easier.
这里也一样
Same here.
转化以太
Converting the aether...
在奥德丽看不见 我状态糟糕的情况下
it's a tall order
这根本不可能完成
if Audrey can't see and I feel like hell.
德怀特
Dwight?
如果这就是关键所在呢
What if that's the whole point?
如果这不是随机的
What if it's not random?
如果我们都是被针对了呢
What if we're being targeted?
因为有人在阻止我们建造新的谷仓
Because someone's trying to stop us from building the new Barn.
尽快结束以太那边的工作
Put a rush job on the aether.
我们要在被摧毁之前
We'll find whoever's trouble this is
找出这是谁的"麻烦"
before it takes us out.
谢谢你的帮助 瑞福媞
Thanks for the help, Rafferty.
我们神秘名字的受害人名单
Our victim's list of mystery names--
她们全都是神秘学的作者
they're all occult authors,
写过塔罗牌的奥秘
write about the meaning of the Tarot.
塔罗牌
Tarot cards.
编号♥像扑克牌一样
Numbered like a regular deck of cards
但是全都是用罗马数字写的
only with Roman numerals.
前女友
Ex-girlfriend...
来自西雅图的
from Seattle.
我们去和算命的聊一聊
So let's start talking to palm readers.
好吧 萨曼 这是如何 如何运作的
Okay, so, Sam, how does this, um, work exactly?
治疗过程的第一步
The first step in the healing process...
是真心希望能够康复
is truly wanting to get better,
相信你能做到
believing that you can.
看到你的双眼
Looking in your eyes,
我就知道你能行
I know you do.
现在站起来 解开你的衬衫
Now stand up and open your shirt.
我们都带有魔性
We all carry demons--
上瘾 愤怒
addictions, anger.
但是我们其中一些人
But for some of us,
我们的诅咒更为实质化
our curses are more tangible.
它们不能被压制
They cannot be overcome.
它们必须被提取出来
They must be extracted.
并且这就是我的诅咒
And that is my curse,
我的责任
my burden...
是把黑暗从他人身上提取出来
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表