剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
All your doom and gloom didn't come to pass, as usual.
你怎么能这样说
How can you say that?
我知道你中枪了
I know you've been shot,
我也想同情你
and I'd be more sympathetic
可你之前一直在朝我开枪
if you hadn't been shooting at me.
奥德丽
Audrey!
奥德丽
Audrey!
内森
Nathan!
奥德丽
Audrey.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
我以为我失去你了
I was afraid I'd lost you.
人长的帅可不一定聪明 对吧
The handsome ones just don't have to be very smart, do they?
玛拉
Mara.
对呀
Ta-da!
是你带我们来这儿的吗
Did you bring us here?
来这个破地方吗
To this garden spot?
不是
No.
那扇门肯定有力量把所有人都推走
That door must have been made to blast everyone away,
破玩意
obnoxious thing.
怎么做到的
But how?
你看到珍妮佛了吗
You haven't seen Jennifer, have you?
你找珍妮佛干什么
Why do you want Jennifer?
你为什么觉得我会回答你的问题
Why do you think I'm going to answer any of your questions?
什么
What?
你觉得她还在 对不对
You think she's still in there, don't you?
早消失了 一干二净
Nope, not one iota.
不过她的记忆倒还在
I have all of her memories, though.
露西 萨拉
Lucy, Sarah.
乱七八糟 烦死了
So much annoying clutter.
我想找到珍妮佛
Look, the reason I want to find Jennifer
是因为我有任务要交给她做
is because I have a job for her.
我得继续我的工作
I have to continue my work.
我们送给你们的这些"小天赋"
All of these little gifts that we've given you
显现出来的效果
have turned out to be so much better
远远超过了我的想象
than I could have ever imagined.
而新的作品
And the new ones...
新的作品一定要符合我的需要
the new ones are gonna be exactly what I need.
你为什么需要那些"麻烦"
Why do you need the troubles?
你为什么要带着枪
Why do you carry one of these?
等我找回威廉
Get ready for a lot more of them
就准备接受"麻烦"的洗礼吧
as soon as I get William back.
别这样
Please.
帕克
Parker.
我叫玛拉
My name is Mara.
你别这么含情脉脉地看我了
And stop staring at me with those wet eyes.
这500年我过得无比煎熬
The last 500 years have been torture for me.
最煎熬的就是作为奥德丽·帕克的时期
And the worst part was being Audrey Parker.
不
No.
奥德丽比你强大
Audrey is stronger than you.
并没有
No, she's not.
港 湾
第五季 第一集
珍妮佛
Jennifer!
珍妮佛
Jennifer!
珍妮佛
Jennifer!
杜克
Duke!
这边
Over here!
你这是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
被人铐上了
You're cuffed.
帮我解开
Just get this thing off.
好
Yeah.
当时在洞穴里的人你还看到了谁
You seen anyone else from the cave?
文斯和戴夫
Vince and Dave
到了镇子外几公里的地方
landed somewhere a couple miles outside of town.
德怀特刚刚打来说在路上
Dwight just called to say he's on his way
正要去医院跟他们会合
to meet them at the hospital.
还没人知道奥德丽和珍妮佛的消息
Nobody's heard from Audrey or Jennifer yet.
玛拉伤害了珍妮佛
Mara hurt Jennifer.
奥德丽变回了玛拉
Audrey turned back into Mara.
怪不得你被人铐住了
Well, that explains the cuffs.
她抢了我手♥机♥
She got my phone,
还有我的枪
my gun too.
她说要去哪里了吗
She say where she was going?
在洞穴里她说要把威廉找回来
Back in the cave she said she wanted William back.
现在她在找珍妮佛
Now she's looking for Jennifer.
她需要珍妮佛帮她打开那扇门
She needs Jennifer to open the door.
如果她已经找到她了呢
What if she already found her?
也许珍妮佛不接电♥话♥就是这个原因
That's probably why Jennifer's not answering her phone.
该死的
Damn it.
那你呢
What about you?
当时在洞穴里 你还在流血
Back in the cave you were bleeding.
没什么
It's nothing.
我们得回到灯塔那里
We just need to get back to the lighthouse
赶在玛拉让珍妮佛开门之前
before Mara makes Jennifer open that door again.
走吧
Let's go.
快点
Come on.
消失了
It's all gone.
那扇门把我们推走之后就自我毁灭了
The door self-destructed after it blasted us out.
灯塔吸收了地震的主要冲力
Lighthouse took the brunt of the earthquake.
镇子上的伤亡很少
Minimal damage to the town.
你看到珍妮佛·梅森了吗
You seen Jennifer Mason?
一直没看到
I haven't seen her.
不过
But?
我四处问问
I'll ask around.
怎么可能
This is impossible.
灯塔第一次崩塌的时候
The first time the lighthouse collapsed,
我们重建时的第一要务就是防震
we rebuilt completely to code for earthquakes.
之后它被流星击中
Then when it was hit by the meteor,
我们又加固了墙体构造
we double-reinforced the new walls.
道高一尺魔高一丈啊
Yeah, well, third times the charm, huh?
镇上的委员会肯定不会同意再拨资金重建了
They'll never get the town council to approve funding to rebuild again.
光是保险费就不少
The insurance rates alone,
更不用说还有赔偿责任
and the liability.
要是里面有人遇害
If anybody died in there,
整个镇子都要赔到破产了
this whole damn town is going to go bankrupt.
要是他知道就好了
If he only knew.
如果玛拉知道门在海底
When Mara realizes the door's at the bottom of the ocean,
她会怎么做
What's her next move?
找威廉回来
Get William back.
可那是你的问题
But that's your problem.
我要去找珍妮佛
I'm going to find Jennifer.
她到底怎么了
Hey, what happened to her,
在洞穴里
In the cave?
她关上门之后 就晕倒了
After she shut the door, she collapsed.
我不知道 头晕了呗
I don't know; she got dizzy.
你也可以试试光凭一本吸血鬼小说和一颗脑袋
You try operating a supernatural door to another dimension
来操控一扇通往另一个空间的门
using a vampire novel and a positive attitude.
知道吗 等我找到她
You know, when I do find her,
我们要一起去长途旅行
we are gonna take a very long trip
一张明信片都不给你寄
and not send a postcard.
行动吧 各位
Let's go, people.
我们要在瓦砾碎片被冲下水前
We need to get search and rescue divers down there
去搜索营救下面那些潜水者
before we lose all this debris to the current.
比尔
Bill.
比尔
Bill.
我的眼睛
My eyes.
我的眼睛怎么了
What's happened to my eyes?
谢谢
Thanks.
他没被"麻烦"缠身
He isn't troubled.
是有人故意这么对他的
Someone did this to him.
玛拉说她要给人新的"麻烦"
Mara said she was gonna give people new troubles.
她想这样来分散我们的注意力
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表