剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
一个年老的亲戚收养了你
An old relative took you in.
虐待你
Abused you.
他们做不到
I wouldn't let them.
是啊
Right.
就算他们没打过你
Well let's say-- let's say that there was no beatings.
可你也沒有朋友
But you didn't have any friends either.
朋友靠不住
Friends are fickle.
所以小亨利幻想了一个世界
So little Henry created his imaginary world.
长大后 他能把人困于其中
And when he grew up, he was able to trap people in it.
真是可悲
It's kind of pathetic.
这是发生在我身上最好的事
This is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
而且我要将我的能力发挥到极限
And I am going to push my abilities to the limit.
你完全不知道这个"麻烦"会把你变成什么样
You have no idea what that trouble's doing to you.
你根本不关心我
You don't care about me.
你只关心你的女朋友夏洛特
You only care about your girlfriend, Charlotte.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
否则你就再也看不到她醒过来
Or you will never see her awake again.
你疯了
You're crazy.
你疯了
You're crazy.
如果我帮过有超自然"麻烦"的人
I think I would remember if I helped people
我不会不记得的
with their supernatural... troubles.
但那就是我想要你做的事
But that's what I'm trying to get you to do.
整个小镇都需要你
There's a whole town that needs you.
我有个计划能终结这个"麻烦"
Now I have a plan to end the troubles.
但需要我们俩联手
But it'll take both of us.
你这期望真的太高了
That's a really high expectation.
我喜欢我的生活 很简单
I like my life. It's simple.
亨利 亨利很爱我
Henry... Henry loves me.
他太完美了
And he's... oh, he's perfect.
但他不是你的真爱 内森才是
He's not your true love. Nathan is.
这些都是假象
This isn't real.
你和亨利是在哪认识的
Where did you and Henry meet?
他什么时候向你求婚的 你怎么来到这的
When did he propose? How did you get here?
我...
I... well...
奥德丽 你在哪儿
Audrey? Where are you?
听我说 奥德丽 我们的时间不多了
Listen to me, Audrey. We're running out of time.
不能让亨利知道我们谈过这些事
Henry can't know that we're talking about this,
否则我们的下场就会和格雷森一样
or we'll both end up like Grayson.
我知道这话听起来不可能 但是
Now I know this will sound impossible, but...
我是你妈妈 我爱你
I am your mother. And I love you.
我们刚刚找到彼此 宝贝
We just found each other, dove,
试着回想一下
So... please try to remember.
我妈妈
My mother?
我一直没把你当作我的孩子来看待
I haven't been treating you like my child,
很对不起 可我当时很害怕
and I'm sorry about that, but I was scared.
如果你是我妈妈 我应该会记得你
If you were my mother, I think I would remember you.
你不记得我 是因为亨利夺走了你的身份
You don't remember me because Henry took away your identity.
大家需要你
People need you.
我需要你
I need you.
奥德丽
Audrey?
好
Okay.
你想摆脱体内的港湾吗
You want to get rid of the Haven inside of you?
我可能有办法 找到了
I might know how. Found it.
来看看
Check it out.
北卡罗来纳州的人说他能移除
Man in North Carolina claims he can remove
你灵魂上的顽固恶魔
the black tar of evil from your soul.
顽固恶魔 就像是以太
Black tar of evil. Like aether.
你觉得这是真的吗
You think this is for real?
我认为值得去一探究竟
I think it's worth a road trip.
好吧 那我们走吧
All right, let's do it.
怎么样
Yeah?
走吧
Yeah.
我要去里面买♥♥点吃的 马上来
I'm gonna run inside, get some snacks. I'll be right back.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
哥们 说的就是你
Buddy? Yeah, you.
除非你是在借我的后视镜整理发型
Unless you're checking your hair in my side view mirror,
不然我就得请你远离我的车
I'm gonna have to ask you to step away from the van. Please.
不 我刚刚在这里等你去买♥♥吃的
No, I was waiting for you to get snacks.
我还在想我为什么要去买♥♥吃的
I was wondering why I was getting snacks.
你不是吧 又不记得我了
Oh, come on. You don't remember me again?
不记得 请你往旁边挪一点
No, so if you just step away,
不然我就要报♥警♥了
otherwise I'm gonna have to call the cops.
搞什么 你才走了几秒钟
What the hell, you were gone for, what, ten seconds?
三百米都不到
You didn't walk 100 feet away.
好吧 你可以走了
Okay, well you can walk away.
要是你喜欢
And you know, you can feel free
可以走得再远一点
to go just way further than 100 feet.
不不不 别启动车子
No, no, no. Don't start the car.
塞思 塞思 熄火
Seth. Seth? Turn the car off.
抱歉 我听不到你说话
I can't-- sorry. I can't hear you.
不不 塞思 塞思 熄火
No, no-- Seth? Seth, turn the car off.
车子太吵了 不 抱歉
It's a very loud car. No, sorry.
听我说 听我说 听我说
Hey, just listen to me. Listen, listen. Listen.
郁闷死了
This sucks.
帕克
Parker.
我知道你能听见我说话
I know you can hear me.
我们说服不了睡魔 他控制不住了
We can't talk sandman down. He's losing it.
全靠你了 那个事故
It's up to you. The accident.
他小时候出过什么事
What happened to him as a kid?
父母在他眼前爆♥炸♥时惹上"麻烦" 利用它
Getting troubled when Duke exploded--use it.
男孩在致命车祸中生还
地方刑♥警♥逮捕逃犯
内森
Nathan.
你在这啊
There you are.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
我们得去结婚了 现在
We need to get married. Right now.
我不能
I can't.
我都想来了一切
I remember everything now.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
我爱的是别人
I'm in love with someone else.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
我会确保这点的
And I'll make sure of it.
停 停车 等等
Stop! Stop the van! Stop! Wait.
-怎么回事 为什么 -停车
- What--what? Why? - Stop!
怎么了
What?
听着
Listen.
这是要干什么
Oh, what is this?
怎么了
What?
因为我...
Eh, 'cause I was...
我们要去北卡罗来纳州
We...are going to North Carolina.
好
Oh, great.
好 我们去北卡罗来纳州
Great, we're going to North Carolina.
路上我会告诉你缅因州港湾镇的事
And on the way, I'm gonna tell you about Haven, Maine.
一个大家都不记得的小镇
A little town that nobody can remember.
有狼怪和人鱼的小镇
A town with rougarous and mermen.
你感兴趣吗
You interested?
港湾 从来没听说过
Haven? Never heard of it.
为什么听起来有点耳熟
Why does it sound familiar?
我会讲到的
I'll get to that part.
与此同时...
In the meantime...
现在
Now.
我们有零食 补给
We've got snacks, supplies,
我不会离开你的
and I am not leaving your side.
我就是你的新基友
I am your new best friend.
开车
Drive.
亨利
Henry?
我知道失去父母很痛苦
I know what it's like to lose your parents.
停 别说了
Stop--no.
我不想听 这和他们无关
I don't want to hear it. It's not about them.
你不能强迫人们住在你的想象中
You can't force people to live in your fantasy world.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表