剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
你把收养文件藏在卡伯特的日记里
Found your adoption file where you hid it
我找到了
with Cabot's journal.
我藏起来是因为不想让你知道
I hid it so you wouldn't know
我是从另一边过来的
that I was from the other side,
这样你就不会强迫我去那个洞穴了
so you wouldn't force me to that cave against my will.
洞穴里发生了什么
What happened in the cave?
有很可怕的东西从那扇门过来了
Something terrible came through that door.
很抱歉 奥德丽
I'm so sorry, Audrey.
别跟玛拉说话 跟我说
Don't talk to Mara. Talk to me.
这是我跟她对抗的唯一办法
It's the only way that I can fight her.
你不能再和玛拉谈话了
You need to stop talking to Mara.
你要把她看成是奥德丽
You need to treat her like Audrey.
我们会陪着你的 奥德丽
We're here for you, Audrey.
我知道你听得见我
I know you can hear me.
-我们需要你 -她一直在撒谎
- We need you. - She's been lying.
她只能给予"麻烦"
She can only put them in.
看来奥德丽还真是在我脑子里晃悠
So Audrey was rattling around inside of me.
我这就宰了这个婊♥子♥
I'm going to kill that bitch right now.
不吃 我还是不喜欢吃煎饼
Nope. Still don't like pancakes.
你知道你那个
You know what your big problem
"把我当成奥德丽她就会回来"的策略
with your "Treat me like Audrey
最大的问题是什么吗
so Audrey returns" strategy is?
除了我已经杀了她这一事实
Well, besides the fact that I killed her,
你们还让我拿到刀叉了
is it requires I get utensils.
你想再跟我跳支舞吗
You want to have another dance?
现在不想 帕克
Not at the moment, Parker.
很好
Good idea.
你知道我会吃什么吗
You know what I will take, though?
墨西哥肉卷
One of those tacos.
虽然吃那个就跟啃码头下面的木头一样
They taste like the bottom of that dock,
但说实话我还挺喜欢那种味道的
but I actually prefer that kind of a flavor.
-我有个主意 -是吗
- I have an idea. - Hmm.
我们可以强迫你吃下煎饼
We could force-feed you your pancakes.
你靠近我的嘴我也会咬你
Get close to my mouth, and I'll bite you too.
没事
Yeah, that's fine,
我们可以用其他的...
'cause we can just feed you through another--
杜克
Duke.
我们出去说
Let's talk outside.
好
Sure.
干什么
What?
我们不能让她得逞
We can't let her get to us.
像对待奥德丽一样对待玛垃
Treating Mara like Audrey is the only thing
是我们找回奥德丽的唯一方法
that's brought Audrey back.
但那时候玛垃还不知道
Yeah, that was before Mara knew
奥德丽还在
that Audrey was still in there,
现在她知道了
but now Mara knows.
内森...
Look, Nathan...
万一奥德丽真不在了呢
What if Audrey really is gone?
万一还在呢
What if she's not?
好吧
Okay, fine.
但是我跟你说 我已经尽全力
But I'm telling you, I have gone as far as I can
对待那个...
treating that...
像奥德丽的贱♥人♥了
B-i-t-c-h like Audrey.
我们可以再进一步
We can go further.
来
Come on.
好极了
Oh, great.
您现在收听的是调频94.7兆赫...
You're listening to WQDN, 94.7 F.M.--
北卡罗来纳州曼迪奥
北卡罗来纳州最棒的乡村音乐广播台
North Carolina's best country music station.
北卡罗来纳今天早上
North Carolina weather this morning
天气异常凉爽
will be unseasonably cool.
外海岸浪高两到三英尺
Surf in the outer banks running two to three feet.
其它方面的消息
And in other news,
北卡罗来纳队连胜继续
the Tar Heels continue their winning streak.
敬请关注
Stay tuned.
收养协议
克罗托恩
为什么是"克罗托恩"
Why "Croatoan"?
老克罗托恩餐馆
找到要找的东西了吗
Find what you're looking for?
还没有
Uh, oh, not yet.
历史协会什么时候又兼做餐馆了
How long has the Historical Society doubled as a diner?
从我记事起就是了
Since as long as I can remember.
为什么这里叫老克罗托恩餐馆
And why is it called the Old Croatoan Cafe?
你知道那个传说吗
Do you know the legend?
我做过一些调查
Well, I've, uh, done some research.
1587年 一些殖民者被留在了洛亚诺克岛
In 1587, some colonists were left at their settlement
他们的殖民地这里
here on Roanoke Island
而他们的领导回英国取供给去了
while their leader went to England for provisions.
但是他回来时 殖民地被遗弃了
But when he returned, the settlement was abandoned--
没有任何线索 尸体
No clues, no bodies,
所有殖民者都不见了
every single settler gone,
从地球上完全消失了 只剩下
wiped from the earth, except...
一条线索 就是刻在树上的"克罗托恩"
one clue--the word "Croatoan" carved in a tree.
-对 -大家都喜欢这个故事
- Yes. - People love the story.
我是这里的主人 艾莉森·杜汉
I'm the owner, Allison Doohan.
早上好 我是文斯·蒂格斯
Good morning. Vince Teagues.
第一次来曼迪奥吗
First time in Manteo?
是啊 我是缅因州港湾镇的记者
That it is. I'm a reporter from Haven, Maine.
我正在写一个关于两兄弟的
I'm working on a little human-interest story
感人报道
about two brothers.
一个来自这里 另一个来自港湾
One of them hails from here, and the other from Haven.
那户本地人家姓什么
What's the local family's name?
不知道 所以我才过来了
No idea. That's why I'm here.
希望能找到答案
Hoping to find some answers.
很抱歉 我不记得听说过什么
I'm sorry, but I don't recall ever hearing any stories
两兄弟的故事
about two brothers.
先失陪了
Well, if you'll excuse me,
我先去招呼其他客人了
I better look after some of my other customers.
有需要尽管叫我
Let me know if you need anything.
对了
Oh, you know,
给我来杯咖啡吧
I think I might have a cup of coffee
喝完我再开始调查
before I get started.
稍等
One sec.
真谢谢你啊 文森特
Thanks, Vincent.
迟到了不说 还让我付钱买♥♥咖啡
Be late, make me pay for the coffee.
甚至都没留个座
And you don't even get us a table.
你到的时候自己去买♥♥咖啡喝吧
Buy your own damn coffee when you get here.
打扰一下 鲍勃
Excuse me. Hey, Bob...
请你喝免费咖啡
Free coffee. 'scuse me.
天哪
For the love of Pete.
这是...
What...
这是...
What the...
怎么...
Wha--
不 不不
No. No. No!
文斯
Vince?
我怎么跑到文斯身体里来了
What the hell am I doing in Vince's body?
戴夫
戴夫
"Dave"?
戴夫
Dave?
你干什么了
What have you done?
港 湾
第五季 第五集
老克罗托恩餐馆
你 你没事吧
You--you okay?
你还要那杯咖啡吗
Do you still want that cup of coffee?
克罗托恩
"Croatoan."
老克罗托恩餐馆
为什么上面写着克罗托恩
Why does it say that?
消失的洛亚诺克殖民地
The lost Roanoke Colony.
-还记得吗 -洛亚诺克殖民地
- Remember? - Roanoke Colony?
这里是什么地方
Where the hell am I?
北卡罗来纳曼迪奥啊
Manteo, North Carolina.
不好意思
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表