剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
for someone who was just on death's door.
因为练瑜伽
Yeah. Yoga.
好了 好了 够了 够了
All right, all right, all right. Enough, enough, enough.
现在 我只想...
Right now, look, I just...
专心解决玛拉制♥造♥的麻烦
I want to focus on cleaning up Mara's mess...
我制♥造♥的麻烦
My mess.
我听到你以前一位毫不知情的警♥察♥同事
I heard one of your formerly uninformed cops
在说那个能制♥造♥爆物的姑娘
talking about the girl who can make things explode.
我曾近距离看过那个"麻烦"
I've seen that trouble up close.
我知道触发原因
I know the trigger.
杜克 已经发生很多事情 我不
Duke, there's a lot going on. I don't...
内森 拜托了
Nathan, please.
我需要这样做
I need this.
是我把"麻烦"带给她的
I gave her that trouble.
我目睹了现场发生的情况
I saw when it happened.
但是这个"麻烦"
But this one...
我可以解决
I can fix.
除非你有一本宝典
So, unless you've got a cheat sheet
能解决其他"麻烦"
to solve some other trouble...
没有
No.
走吧
Let's go.
今天我们要带后援一起去
And today we're bringing backup.
我知道令人难以接受 但事实如此
I know it's a lot, but it's the truth.
我实在不想问 但是
I hate to ask, but...
有人对此有疑问吗
anyone have any questions?
你说什么
What?
-你们在找麻♥醉♥药♥吗 -对
- You're looking for a narcotic? - Yeah.
能进入你潜意识的东西
Something to tap into your subconscious?
老实说 我们只需要一样
Honestly, we just need something
来激活我一个幻象东西
to activate one of my visions.
我正有此物
I've got just the thing.
龙舌兰酒吗
Tequila?
没错 非常烈 就算在墨西哥也是违♥禁♥品♥
Yep, it's so strong, it's illegal even in Mexico.
这酒能给你制♥造♥幻象
Oh, this'll give you visions, all right.
你把酒和尸体放在一起吗
And you keep it in there with the bodies?
反正他们对此毫无怨言
I don't hear them complaining.
如果乔不在这儿 那他会在哪儿
If Joe's not here, where else would he be?
他的"麻烦"是因为他想要保护孩子
His trouble's based on protecting his children,
他女儿很安全
and his daughter's safe.
也许他出去找儿子艾利克斯·塞纳了
Maybe he's out looking for his son, Alex Sena.
那个警♥察♥吗
The cop?
那应该很容易就能找到他
Well, he should be easy enough to track down, then.
除非他失踪了
Except for that he's missing.
内森在十九号♥公路上发现他的搭档
Nathan found his partner frozen
被"麻烦"而就地僵住
by a trouble on Route 19.
如果我们回镇上 也许还能问问警♥察♥
So maybe if we get back into town, we talk to some cops.
奥德丽 就算我们找到乔
Audrey, even if we find Joe,
我们要怎么让他撤下间隙
how do we get him to bring down the barrier?
而且我们要怎么说服他
And how do we talk him down from all this?
你害怕了
You're scared.
我们对杜克释放的这些新"麻烦"
We're not immune to these new troubles
没有免疫
that came out of Duke.
玛拉有意这样设定的
Mara designed it that way.
她不顾一切地想要伤害人类
She was desperate for a way to hurt our kind,
而我们...你会死的
and we... you could die.
不止是我们 所有人
Not just us, everyone.
会让我们感觉自己和大家一样
Kind of makes us like them, huh?
-来解决这个问题吧 -好吧
- So let's fix this. - Fine.
我来开车
But I'm driving.
不可能
Not happening.
莉莎·霍金斯在里面
So, inside we got Lisa Hawkins.
她所碰到的东西都会爆♥炸♥
Anything she touches explodes.
不是她的错 她不是罪犯
It's not her fault. She's not a perp.
她只是被吓坏了
She's a scared young woman.
我们要组一个小队进去 不带任何武器
So we're gonna go in in a small group, unarmed.
鲍科姆 克莱恩 你们跟我来
Baucom, Cline, you're with me.
卸下武器 保持距离
Leave your weapons, maintain your distance.
科洛科尔负责谈话
Crocker's gonna do the talking.
很高兴再次见到你们
Nice to see you all again,
这次我们之间没有任何"隔阂"
you know, without the bars between us.
记住保持冷静 尽量让她平静
Remember, stay calm. Keep her calm.
其他人盯住路上的行人
The rest of you, watch the street,
别让他们靠近
keep pedestrians clear.
我们进去吧
Let's go.
你是艾利克斯吧
Hey. It's Alex, right?
-你是乔·塞纳的儿子 -是的 长官
- You're Joe Sena's son. - Yes, sir.
今天早些时候 你和你的搭档
Earlier today, you and your partner
接到十九号♥公路的求救电♥话♥后出警
responded to a call out on Route 19...
在雾墙那
by the fog wall.
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你今天还去过哪儿 警官
Where else have you been today, officer?
我在小镇上四处奔波了一整天
I, um... I've been running around town all day,
想帮帮大家
trying to help out where I could.
-可是我什么也做不了 -是 我明白
- But I-I-I couldn't do anything. - No, I get it.
告诉我你具体去过哪些地方
Just tell me exactly where you've been.
就像你说的
L-like you said, uh...
小镇边上 那家面包店
out at the edge of town, the... the bakery, uh...
沃夫路上的大火
the... the fire at the Wharf...
天呐 艾利克斯 你是不是
Oh, God. Alex? Are you...?
-没事的 -别紧张 别紧张
- It's okay. - Hang on, hang on.
别激动 艾利克斯 没事的
Just stay calm. Alex, everything's okay.
-大家退后 -大家别紧张
- Get back. - Everyone, please.
他也身负"麻烦" 是吗
He's one of them, isn't he?
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你对他们做了什么 -别紧张
- What'd you do to them? - Hang on.
不是我♥干♥的 是你 你自己说过
I didn't do this. You did. You said it yourself
你看见镇上到处有人僵住不动
you've been seeing people get frozen all over town.
好好想想 艾利克斯 你就是关联人
Think about it, Alex. You're the connection.
我的搭档和我
My partner and I...
我们接到十九号♥公路的求救电♥话♥后出警
we responded to a call out on Route 19.
当时起了雾
There was... there was this fog.
没人能逃出去
No one... no one could get out.
我受过训练
Look, I had my training,
但我今天看到的事还是让我措手不及
but nothing could've prepared me for what I saw today.
你吓坏了
You were scared.
当你被恐惧吓坏时
When you're paralyzed by fear, you...
你就会让身边的人就地僵住
freeze anyone who's around you.
这就是你的"麻烦"
That's your trouble.
我爸爸
My dad...
他打过电♥话♥给我
He called me.
当时他有些慌乱 有些胡言乱语
H-he was in a panic. He was rambling.
他和我说他给整个小镇设了间隙
He told me that he put a barrier around the entire town.
我以为我老爸疯了
I thought the old man lost it,
但他说的就是那团雾 对吗
but that's what that fog is, isn't it?
他也有"麻烦"
He's got a trouble too.
等等
Wait.
是你♥爸♥爸引发这个雾"麻烦"的吗
Your dad caused the fog trouble?
那不可能
That's not possible.
你们的"麻烦"不可能不不一样
You guys couldn't have different troubles.
除非你们
Unless you...
今天都染上了新"麻烦"
both got new troubles today.
这怎么可能
How... how is this even possible?
为什么是我们
Why us?
我极度需要喝点儿啤酒
Ahh. Oh, I need a beer to kill.
龙舌兰酒让我口干舌燥
Tequila makes me thirsty.
够了
That's it.
我不喝了
I'm done.
别这样 都已经喝了这么多了
Hey, come on, we've come this far.
一口闷了 废柴
Drink up, lightweight.
接下来该怎么办
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表