剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
病房♥里见
I'm gonna meet you inside.
你身上发生了奇怪的事
There's something strange happening to you.
测试结果正常
Your test results seem fine,
肝功能 肾脏功能 都在正常范围内
liver function, kidneys, all in range,
但蛋白质标记引起了我的注意
but I'm seeing protein markers that concern me.
我不太懂
I don't understand.
就好像你在细胞层面上正在经历
It's like on a cellular level you're going through
快速波动的退化
rapid waves of deterioration.
你体内的每一个细胞都在衰退
Every cell in your body is degenerating.
我从来没见过这样的病例
I've never seen anything like it.
但我不再咳嗽了
But my cough has stopped,
感觉也好多了
and I'm actually feeling much better.
真的是好多了
Much, much better.
维他命B12的注射可能让你恢复了活力
The vitamin B12 shot may be giving you a boost of energy,
但只是暂时的
but it's temporary.
我会再次检查你的诊断书
I'll double-check my diagnosis,
不过我看到的是什么我清楚
but I know what I saw.
泰瑞 请别生气
Terry, please don't be mad.
我不能再像这样了
I can't look like this again.
我以前就是这样的 而他们从不停手
This is how I used to look, and they never stopped.
你在学校受到过欺凌吗
You were bullied at school?
因为我弱小所以他们说我弱
They said I was weak 'cause I am.
但只要我看起来不弱小...
But as long as I didn't look weak--
可现在我又回到原点了
And now I'm back where I started.
这里的那些流氓真的难以想象
Bullies around here aren't very imaginative.
他们总是欺负骨瘦如柴的男生和胖乎乎的女生
It's all scrawny guys and fat girls for them.
他们总是...
They do the usual--
在我经过时叫绰号♥ 发出放屁的声音
Names, farting noises when I walk.
有次 一个人从我的健身课教室到储物柜
One time, someone left a trail of potato chips
撒了一串土豆片
from my gym class to my locker.
真是机智啊
It was mildly clever.
那今天发生了什么
So what happened today?
她告诉了我今早在面包房♥发生的事
She told me about this morning at the bakery.
她让我别看她
She said to not look at her.
我怎么可能不看着别人
How am I not supposed to look at someone?
我尽力了 但她的眼睛
I tried not to, but her eyes,
催眠了我
they caught me in a trance,
我感觉她可以看穿我
and I felt like she could see right through me.
你不用害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
不是我的"麻烦"
It's not my trouble.
我是被欺负了 但我不为那事烦心
Yeah, I'm bullied, but I don't let that bother me.
青少年都是傻瓜
Teenagers are idiots.
再过两年 我就毕业了
Two more years, I graduate,
萨曼和我就可以离开这疯狂的小镇
and Sam and I are out of this crazy, backwards town.
你在为萨曼莎打掩护
You're covering for Samantha.
她当时和你一起在特伦斯家里
She was with you at Terrance's house.
她发现了马西的尸体
She found Marcy's body.
萨曼莎才是有"麻烦"的人
Samantha's the one that's troubled.
如果她发现了 她妈妈会疯掉
And if she finds out, her mom is gonna freak.
格蕾丝那种人很危险
Grace and her kind are dangerous.
我不想让她接近你
I don't want you around her.
没有人是故意想要有"麻烦"的
Nobody gets troubled on purpose.
他们只是生来这样
It's just how they are.
那他们为何对此撒谎
Then why do they lie about it?
他们一直保守秘密直到出事
They keep it a secret until it's too late.
看看马西发生了什么
Look what happened to Marcy.
你父亲知道自己是什么
Your father knew what he was,
而因为我年轻又害怕他就占了我的便宜
and he took advantage of me because I was young and scared.
"麻烦"就是这样
That's what the troubled do.
他们用自己的力量恐吓我们
They use their powers to terrorize us.
他死了真是太好了
I'm just glad he's gone.
爸爸不在了
Dad's dead,
而你还恨着他
and you still hate him.
你想让我恨他 但我和你不同
You want me to hate him, but I'm not like you.
我只是谢天谢地你和他不一样
I'm just thankful you're not like him.
你错了
You're wrong.
你说什么
What did you say?
萨曼莎 我跟你说话时看着我
Samantha, look at me when I'm talking to you.
你错了
You're wrong.
我和他一样
I am like him.
我再也忍♥不住了
I can't hold it back anymore.
我不够强壮
I'm not strong enough.
你得马上释放出一个"麻烦"
You need to release a trouble right away.
帮我释放出一个无害的
Help me let out something harmless.
好
Okay.
不会伤及旁人的
Something that won't hurt people.
集中注意力于你真正想要的
Concentrate on what you really want:
不会伤及旁人
Not to hurt anyone.
再让你的血滴到地上
Then let your blood hit the floor.
看来无害是别想了
This isn't gonna be harmless.
我查了查日记里的有关内容
I read about this in the journal.
这是伊根家族的诅咒
It's the Egan family curse.
这个家伙
This guy,
他小时候被困在一栋起火的房♥子里
he got stuck in a house fire when he was a kid.
几年之后
Years later,
他的"麻烦"发作 然后
his trouble activated and...
把餐厅变成了烤箱
turned a diner into an oven.
我的祖父没能及时杀了他 救下里面的食客
My grandfather couldn't kill him in time to save the lunch rush.
我记得他 他就是那个被困在
Yeah, I remember, he was an eight-year-old
一栋快被烧毁的房♥子里的那个八岁小孩
trapped in a house that was burning down,
害怕没有人会来救他
afraid that no one was coming to get him.
我为什么会释放这个"麻烦"
So why did I release this trouble?
我本想释放一个无害的"麻烦"出来
I wanted it to be something harmless.
你就像那个男孩一样
You're like that boy.
你觉得自己被孤立了
You think you're isolated,
独自一人
alone,
被人厌弃
abandoned,
你不想再让自己忍♥受这种感觉了
and you don't want to let yourself feel it.
好吧
Okay.
我们
Let's...
我们赶紧出去吧 不然下面的管道要爆♥炸♥了
Let's get out of here before the pipes under this place blow.
不行
No.
我决不会再把一群无辜的人烤熟了
I'm not gonna roast a bunch of innocent people.
你快走
You go.
我不走
No.
你需要我
You need me.
你不用再演戏了 玛拉
You don't have to play this game anymore, Mara.
你用不着假装关心我了
You don't have to pretend like you care.
我死定了
I'm dead.
你还是赶快自救吧
So you might as well save yourself.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
我们来想办法
Let's fix this.
楼层指南
奥德丽
Audrey?
你能稍等一下吗
Can you wait here just a sec?
谢谢
Thank you.
你体内那些衰败的细胞 自行好转了
The degeneration, it reversed itself.
所以你才会感觉良好
That's why you're feeling better.
但我需要知道你感觉转好的精确时间
But I need to know exactly when it started.
我当时在特伦斯家
It was at the house,
在房♥子外的草坪上
on Terrance's lawn,
也就是萨曼莎看了我之后
after Samantha looked at me.
我觉得她的"麻烦"能使人转化
I think her trouble transforms people.
也就是说会把人们的内心想法变成真实
So how people feel on the inside becomes real?
听上去这个"麻烦"是关于自我感觉的
It sounds like this trouble is all about self-esteem.
我亲眼见过你工作 奥德丽
I've seen how you work, Audrey.
你把自己看成是帮助他人的人 是一个医者
You think of yourself as someone who helps people, a healer.
所以当你受这个"麻烦"影响时
So when you got affected by this trouble,
你的细胞自我修复了
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表