剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
如果我在猎人座流星雨
If I go into that barn
飞过港湾时进入那个谷仓
when the hunter meteor storm hits,
"麻烦"就会消失
the troubles disappear.
上次消失了27年
For 27 years, they're gone.
守卫想让奥德丽明天进入谷仓
The Guard wants Audrey in the barn tomorrow.
我哪儿都不会让奥德丽去的
I'm not letting Audrey go anywhere.
你知道 你每次回来都是以不同的身份
You know, you always come back with a different name,
但本质上 你还是你
but underneath, you're always somehow the same.
我第一次感受到你的碰触是在你亲我的那天
The first time I felt your touch was the day you kissed me.
我不会就这么说再见的
This is not good-bye.
她想挽救这个镇
She's trying to help this town,
这是她的选择
and it is her choice.
奥德丽 停下
Audrey, stop.
这对谷仓是没用的
That won't work on the barn.
伤害你又会怎样呢
What about hurting you?
内森
Nathan!
流星没有停下来
Meteors, they're not stopping.
应该停下来的
They're supposed to stop.
杜克 快去救她
Duke, go. Save her.
奥德丽
Audrey!
奥德丽
Audrey.
奥德丽
Audrey!
奥德丽 你在哪里
Audrey, where are you?
奥德丽
Audrey!
奥德丽 我们得离开这里
Audrey, we got to get the hell out of here!
这里要塌了
This place is falling apart!
你现在该走了
You should go now.
我得说再见
I need to say good-bye.
我还是人吗
Am I even human?
他现在属于这里了 跟他母亲一样
He belongs here now, like his mother.
-阿兰说谎了 -对
- Arla lied. - Yeah.
你没有杀我
You didn't kill me.
为什么要杀你 为什么杀你会结束"麻烦"
Why would killing you -- why would that end the troubles?
因为你爱我
Because you loved me.
今天在波士顿水族馆的学生们都惊呆了
Earlier today, schoolchildren at the Boston aquarium
他们看到一不明身份的男子
were stunned when an unidentified man
突然出现在海豹水箱里
suddenly appeared in the seal tank.
发言人无法解释
A spokesman was unable to explain
这个人起初是如何进去的
how the man was able to get into the tank in the first place.
你们听我说
Look, listen to me.
奥德丽·帕克 知道吗
Audrey Parker-- you understand me?
她叫奥德丽·帕克
Her name is Audrey Parker.
你们必须得找到她
You have to find her.
听我说
Listen to me!
奥德丽·帕克
Audrey Parker!
水族馆安保人员想知道你是怎么躲过他们的
Marina security wants to know how you got past them.
我想知道我是怎么到波士顿的
I'd like to know how I even got to Boston.
你是说你失忆了吗
Oh, you're saying you got amnesia or something?
不是
No.
可能吧
Maybe.
是的
Yes.
哪个回答会让你把我的手铐解开
Which answer's gonna get you to uncuff me?
都不行
None of the above.
我让你给港湾警局打电♥话♥ 他们怎么说的
I told you to call Haven P.D.. What did they say?
他们说杜克·科洛科尔已经去世六个月了
They said Duke Crocker's been dead for six months.
去世
Dead?
六个月
Six months?
不 我就在谷仓里待了几分钟而已
No, I was only in the barn for a few minutes.
什么谷仓
What barn?
警探 这很明显是一场误会
Look, detective, this is obviously a misunderstanding,
我现在活得好好的呢
'Cause I am clearly not dead.
或者你可能不是杜克·科洛科尔
Or maybe you're not Duke Crocker.
我在你的钱包里发现了这些
I found these in your wallet.
科克·戴维斯 本顿·肖尔 加尔文·班克斯
Kirk Davis, Benton Shore, Calvin Banks.
你身上带着这些干什么
You want to tell me what you're doing with these?
你再给港湾警局打个电♥话♥
Just call Haven P.D. again,
一定要跟内森·沃诺斯通话
and make sure you talk to Nathan Wuornos.
说实话 为什么不直接让我打呢
As a matter of fact, actually, why don't you just let me do it?
我一定可以把整件事都整明白的
Because I can clear this whole thing right up.
其实你应该打给你的律师
The next call you make is gonna be to your lawyer,
一旦你因精神问题强制控制时间结束
'cause the second your psychiatric hold is up,
我就马上逮捕你
I'm arresting you.
盗用身份 擅自闯入
Identity theft, trespassing--
大哥 只是个鱼缸而已
Buddy, it was just a fish tank.
欢迎来到波士顿 科洛科尔先生
Welcome to Boston, Mr. Crocker.
你在港湾那边生活不错吗
You had a good deal going in Haven?
你就该老老实实待在那里的
You should've stayed there.
好吧
Yeah.
还是家里好
There's no place like home.
港湾书店
-好奇怪 -什么声音
- That's weird. - What is that noise?
你们听到了吗 声音越来越大了
Do you guys hear that? It's getting louder.
港 湾
第四季 第一集
就借你的手♥机♥用两分钟
If I could just borrow your phone for two minutes...
我保证 不会给你惹麻烦的
I promise, you're not gonna get in trouble.
谢谢你还为我着想
Yeah, appreciate you looking out for me.
相信我 亲爱的 真的
Oh, trust me, dear, I am.
上次换便盆本可以非常与众不同的
That last bedpan change could've been a very different experience.
大家都说骑士精神已经不存在了
And they say chivalry is dead.
拜托了 就打一通电♥话♥
Come on, just one call.
让你妹妹进来我就已经违例了
Look, I'm already bending the rules letting your sister in.
-妹妹 -奥德丽
- Sister? - Audrey.
我跟她说探视时间已经过了
I told her visiting hours were up,
但是她给我讲了一个感人的故事
but she gave me a sob story.
这一定是你们家的特色
It must run in the family.
奥德丽来了
Audrey's here?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
十五分钟
15 minutes.
我回来她还在的话我就给你打镇静剂
She's not gone when I get back, I'm tranqing you.
没问题 你是个很棒的女人
Fair enough. You're a wonderful woman.
亲爱的 你穿外科工作服的样子美极了
And, dear, those scrubs look fantastic on you.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我必须见你
I had to see you...
亲眼见你
see you with my own eyes.
奥德丽呢 她没事吧
Where's Audrey? Is she okay?
这几个月来 我从没想过
All these months, I never dreamed
你竟然是真实存在的 然后昨晚
that you could actually be real, and then last night,
我看新闻时就看到你了
I was watching the news, and there you were,
你在找奥德丽·帕克 就跟在我脑海中一样
calling for Audrey Parker, just like you did in my head.
我们还是 从你的名字开始吧
Why don't we just, uh, start with your name?
珍妮佛
Jennifer.
珍妮佛·梅森
Jennifer Mason.
好
Yeah.
六个月前 我在波士顿环球报工作
Okay, six months ago, I was working at the Boston Globe,
当时工作还挺不错的
actually having a pretty good day,
然后就听到有人开始喊
and then someone started shouting.
我就从格子间里出去看看是怎么回事
So I got up from my cubicle to see what was wrong,
但是根本就没人
but there was no one there,
可我还是能听到声音
but I could still hear the voices
还有那些名字
and all these names--
奥德丽 霍华德 内森 杜克
Audrey, Howard, Nathan, Duke--
而且声音一直停不下来
and it wouldn't stop,
谈话 喊叫 哭泣
the talking, the shouting, the crying.
同样的对话不停地在我脑海中回荡
I could hear the same conversations over and over,
就像CD卡在了循环播放一样
like a CD stuck on repeat,
我还以为我疯了
so I thought I was going crazy.
事实证明我是疯了
Well, it turns out I was.
医生跟我说我有精神分♥裂♥
The doctors told me I was schizophrenic.
他们跟我说声音都不是真的
They told me that the voices weren't real,
你们所有人
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表