剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Didn't seem like you even felt it.
是的
Didn't.
但你知道我会这么做
But you knew I was gonna do it.
因为我了解你
'Cause I know you.
你是我爸爸
You're my father.
要花点时间来消化 警长
It's a lot to take in, Chief.
我当上了警长吗
So I made chief, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我肯定很高兴你终于长大了 儿子
I'm sure glad you finally grew into those ears, son.
对了 那飞车呢
Oh, what-- what about flying cars?
共♥产♥党抢先研究出来吗
Did the commies get them first?
是的 他们有好几舰队的飞车
Yes, they had whole fleets of them,
还装备了死亡射线
armed with death rays.
戴夫 我来这里
Dave, I didn't come here
不是为了向你揭露未来的秘密
to reveal the secrets of the future to you.
那你为什么来这里
Then why did you come here?
来告诉你 你将要面临一个极大的危险
To tell you that you're going to be in terrible danger.
你要离开港湾
You need to leave Haven.
你刚刚已经给我揭露了未来的秘密
Hello, you just revealed secrets of the future to me.
我是说真的 戴夫
I'm being serious, Dave.
你得赶紧收拾行李
You have to get packed.
没时间了
There's no time to waste.
等一下 乡巴佬
Hold on there, buck rogers.
我哪里也不会去
Yeah, I-I'm not going anywhere
除非你告诉我到底怎么回事
until you tell me what's going on.
别再含糊其辞
And no more being vague.
我要具体细节
I want details.
好吧
Fine.
我本来不该告诉你的
I'm not supposed to be telling you this
但是今天晚些时候你会被克罗托恩附身
but later today you are going to be possessed by Croatoan,
它是来自另外一个空间的恶魔
a monster from another dimension.
我是来阻止此事的 因为如果事情发生了
I'm here to stop that, because if it happens,
你的命运就会被封锁
your fate will be sealed.
这细节可能有点太具体了
That was probably a little too much detail.
看来我最好收拾行李
Well, I guess I'd better pack.
他来了
He's here.
去帮忙
Go help.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
我有个主意
Hey, I got an idea.
你可以让我从厕所的窗户溜出去
You can just let me slip out that bathroom window,
就说我偷袭了你 怎么样
Say I-I sucker-punched you, all right?
作为报答
And in return,
我可以给你安排一个
I can set you up with a life
永远不必再穿制♥服♥的生活
where you never have to wear a suit again.
懂吗
You know what I'm saying?
我喜欢穿制♥服♥
I like suits.
杜克·科洛科尔
Duke Crocker...
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
而你以为芭芭拉·科尔顿的"麻烦"
And you think that Barbara Colton's trouble
与这些薄弱点的形成有关
has something to do with making these thinnies.
我看着她从我面前消失
I saw her vanish from right in front of me
然后下一秒又出现在那边
and then appear over there a second later.
去年芭芭拉抢劫了一件珠宝店
Barbara robbed a jewelry store last year.
门上装了警报器 但是她却穿墙而入
The door was alarmed, but she came right through the wall.
但我不知道她会凭空消失
I didn't know that she could move through thin air, though.
或许是新的东西
Maybe it's something new.
它在改变她"麻烦"的运作方式
Something's changing the way her trouble works.
我看到她带着一个戒指
I saw her wearing a ring...
就像这个
Like this.
露西有这个戒指
Lucy has that ring.
芭芭拉肯定是偷了她的
Barbara must have stolen it.
这些戒指能让人穿越于不同时空
These rings allow people to travel between dimensions.
我想芭芭拉带上它时 她的"麻烦"改变了
I think when Barbara wears it, it alters her trouble
所以她不仅能穿越物体
so that she's not just passing through things,
她还能自♥由♥出入虚空
she's passing in and out of the void,
创造临时的薄弱点
creating temporary thinnies.
我们需要找到其中一个薄弱点
We need one of those thinnies.
找到进去虚空的路
Finding a way into the void,
这是我们现在的唯一希望
that's our only hope now.
所以港湾未来已经变得那么糟了吗
So it's that bad, then-- Haven in the future?
对 比以往任何时候都要糟
Yeah, it's worse than it's ever been.
我或许知道答案
I might have an answer.
有一个叫霍华德的人
There's a man named Howard.
我在我的时空也认识他
I know him in my time too.
他那天跟我说了一些话
He said something to me the other day,
说能够立刻解救港湾
something that could save Haven right now.
他说"麻烦"会永远消失
He said that the troubles would go away forever...
只要露西杀掉她爱的人
if Lucy killed the one that she loved.
她爱的是你
And the one that she loves is you.
或许曾经是我
Maybe I was once.
但现在是她儿子
But it's her son.
自从她找到詹姆斯
Ever since she found James,
她心里就再容不下别人了
there's room for no one else.
你跟露西说过这些吗
Have you told Lucy about this?
不 当然没有 我绝不会说的
No, of course not. I could never do that.
她可以结束一切苦难
All the suffering that she could end,
她可以拯救无数性命
all the lives that she could save,
但她必须要杀掉她的儿子
but she'd have to kill her own son.
这对父母来说是怎样痛苦的选择啊
What kind of a choice is that for a parent to make?
奥德丽不想做这个决定
Audrey refused to make that choice.
奥德丽
Audrey?
未来的露西
Lucy in the future.
那你和我呢 我们未来如何
So what about you and me? How are we in the future?
我们有些不愉快的日子
We have some rough times.
你对我始终非常严厉
You never gave me a break...
始终如此
Not once.
是吗
That right, huh?
我总是担心对你太温柔了
I was always afraid I was being too soft on you.
你在培养我 让我准备好
You were trying to get me ready
做你一直在做的工作
to do the job you'd been doing.
当"麻烦"来临 我以为我没准备好
When the troubles came back, I didn't think I was ready,
但我其实准备好了
but it turns out that I was...
这都归功于你
Because of you.
我从没为此感谢过你
I never gave you credit for that.
我想你刚刚做了
Well, I guess you just did.
这很贴心
And that's real sweet,
但我们现在有很多事要做
but we're kind of busy right now.
那是露西 她要去哪
That's Lucy. Where's she going?
为什么她要离开
Why would she be leaving?
要是她听到
What if she heard
我们谈论霍华德跟你讲的事怎么办
what we were saying about what Howard told you?
换成我也不想这样知道此事
Well, that's not the way I'd want to hear it either.
不 不 不 你不明白
No, no, no. You don't understand.
霍华德没告诉你所有事
Howard didn't tell you everything.
露西杀了她爱的人 "麻烦"就消失了
The troubles end if Lucy kills the one she loves
因为所有有"麻烦"的人
because troubled people everywhere,
所有人都会死
every one of them dies.
等等 也就是说如果她杀了詹姆斯
Wait. That means if she kills James...
那今天很多人都会死
Then a whole lot of people are gonna die today,
包括我们
including us.
走吧
Let's go.
我必须阻止露西
I have to stop Lucy.
你能去盯着科尔顿吗
Can you bird-dog the Colton woman?
这就去 你需要车吗
On it. You need a car?
已经找到一辆了
I already got one.
那是莱曼·鲁德的野马
That's Lyman Grood's Bronco.
很快就不是了
Not forever.
我知道该怎么短路点火
I know how to hot-wire it.
我把你训练得真好
Damn, I did an outstanding job of training you.
但为什么你要挑那个故事讲
But why did you pick that story
来驱使我离开呢
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表