剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously, on Haven...
我在这个镇上做的一切都伤害了他人
Everything that I do in this town hurts someone.
我想知道我到底是怎么回事
I want to know what the hell is wrong with me.
你没问题
There's nothing wrong with you.
你现在就是命中注定的样子
You are who you were always meant to be.
我们输了 克罗托恩赢了
The game was played and lost. Croatoan won.
你在那个海滩上看到了一个薄弱点吗
You saw a thinny on the beach?
有另一条路能进入虚空
There's another way into the void.
海滩上的人戴夫都认识 除了那个女人
Dave knew everyone except that woman at the beach.
我们得上哪去找一个30年前的
Well, where are we going to find a mystery woman
神秘女子啊
from almost 30 years ago?
我们要回到过去
We're going back in time.
我在找这位女士
I'm looking for this woman.
芭芭拉·科尔顿
Barbara Colton?
现在真的不是时候
Now's not really a good time.
这戒指
That ring.
我是对的 她造出了薄弱点
I was right, she make thinnies.
我们要把这个戒指给科尔顿家族的人戴上
We got to put this ring on a Colton.
没有科尔顿家族的人 我们没法进入虚空
Without a Colton, we cannot get into the void.
你回去一趟并没有改变任何事情
Your trip didn't change anything.
致 杰克·克罗克
一切都改变了
It changed everything.
杜克 我是内森 从1983年给你写信
Duke, it's Nathan writing from 1983.
我找到了能彻底拯救港湾镇的方法
I found a way to save Haven.
我需要你找到一位科尔顿家族的人
I need you to find a member of the Colton family
把他们带回港湾
and bring them back to Haven.
我是海莉·科尔顿
I'm Hailie Colton.
海莉
Hailie.
夏洛特没告诉你这个"控制器"是什么吗
And Charlotte didn't tell you what this controller was
或者它原理是什么
or how it worked?
当时没时间了
Well, there wasn't time.
她只说我们需要建造新谷仓
She just said we needed to build a new barn
就能终结"麻烦"
that would end the troubles.
而且是在虚空里
And it's in the void?
在旧谷仓的废墟里找个地方
Somewhere in the wreckage of the old barn.
你知道那很烫吧
Hey, you know that's hot.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
但我知道很美味
But I do know that it's delicious.
怎么了 不喜欢我这件上衣吗
What, you don't like my shirt?
我只是看看你
Oh, I'm just checking you out.
我很喜欢你这样
I like you like this.
什么 半裸吗
What, half dressed?
不是
No...
在这里
Here.
和我一起
With me.
很安全
Safe.
只是感觉我们每次刚重聚
Just feels like every time we come back together again
其中一人就得走 去拯救世界
one of us has to go off and save the world.
是啊 能留下不走该多好
Yeah, wouldn't it be nice to just stay here?
周日开车兜兜风啊
Maybe go for a Sunday drive.
好啊
Yeah.
拯救世界真是令人精疲力尽
Saving the world is just so exhausting.
我知道 是吧
I know, right?
我真是太累了
I am so tired.
帕克
Parker.
等杜克一回来 我就得去虚空
When Duke comes back, I am gonna have to go into the void.
你我都知道这点
We both know that.
你那么肯定他会回来吗
And you're so sure that he's coming back?
是的 他会的
Yeah, he will.
只要他找到需要的
Once he gets what he needs.
港湾
Haven.
开始我觉得你疯了 杜克 但我记得这里
I thought you were crazy, Duke, but I remember this place.
你在这里出生的
You were born here.
是的 但我印象中这里没有这么凄凉
Yeah, I just don't remember it being so bleak.
是啊 似乎变了很多
Yeah, it looks like a lot's changed.
走吧
Come on.
等等 你关燃气灶了吗
我说 这个剩得不多了
You know, we're almost out of this stuff.
或者我该用剩下这些去换点儿好东西
Maybe I should trade the rest of it for something good.
-比如 换点儿酒 -不要
- Like, more wine. - No.
你觉得港湾里还有酒吗
You think there's more wine in Haven?
或者橙汁
Or orange juice?
内森
Nathan.
好吧 我留着它
Okay. I'll keep it.
我们用得上咖♥啡♥因♥ 对吗
We could use the caffeine, right?
他正在往回赶 帕克
He is coming back, Parker.
好吧 为什么不让我去
Okay so, why don't I go?
夏洛特笔记上说人类在虚空里活不长
Charlotte's note said that humans don't last long in the void.
我可以 因为我不是...
I can, 'cause I am not...
你是奥德丽·帕克
Hey, what you are is Audrey Parker.
而奥德丽·帕克是无可取代的
And Audrey Parker is not expendable.
你也无可取代
Neither are you.
我们何不一起去
Why don't we go together?
你和我一起 我们是好搭档
You and I. We make a good team.
对 我们是
Yeah, we do.
但如果那样 谁看守港湾
But then who would watch over Haven?
而且公平地说 我跑得更快
And... let's be fair... I'm a much faster runner.
经常有人一早就上门吗
Do you usually get morning visitors?
不是
No.
总算来了
It's about time.
迟到总比不到好
Better late than never.
想我了吗
Miss me?
港 湾
第五季 第二十一集
三张"三"都出完了
All the 3s have been played.
问题是 你有红桃三吗
Question is, do you have a heart?
你当然有了
Of course you do.
守卫打算杀我吗
So, is the guard gonna kill me?
什么 不是
What? No.
当然不是了
Of course not.
你这张脸真是什么都藏不住 老兄
You have a terrible poker face, brother.
到处害人的不是你 戴夫
You didn't hurt anyone, Dave.
是克罗托恩
It was Croatoan.
他附在你身上控制你
He possessed you to control.
我不知道他们打算如何处置你
I don't know what they plan to do with you.
你觉得我们能策划越狱吗
Think we can stage a jail break?
我也在想
I wonder.
你去哪儿
Wrere you going?
救你的老命
To save your life.
你说没人记得港湾
So you're saying no one remembers Haven?
我我还在想象边境上会有一排坦克
I pictured tanks lined up around the border,
大家都在试图找到办法进去
everyone trying to figure out how to get in.
不 在外边看来港湾根本不存在
No, out there this place doesn't exist.
海莉直到穿过雾墙才想起来
Hailie didn't remember any of it till she came through that fog
接着发生过的事就涌上心头
and then it all keeps flooding back.
她首先想到的就是来这里吗
So this is the first place she wanted to go?
-对 -她家族的旧宅
- Yeah, - Her family's old home.
你能来我很高兴
Glad you are here.
多谢 可就你这么想
Nice, makes one of you.
我懂 奥德丽会成功的
I know. Audrey'll get there.
-再给她点儿时间 -明白
- Just give her some time. - Yeah.
我说 说服海莉和我回来可并非易事
Look, it wasn't easy convincing Hailie to come back with me.
你打算告诉我一定要她来的原因吗
You gonna tell me why you need her so badly?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
她终于研究出终结"麻烦"的计划了
She finally figured out a plan to end the troubles
彻底终结
once and for all.
最后一块拼图在虚空之中
The last piece of the puzzle is in the void.
海莉的穿越"麻烦"可以让我进去
Hailie's phasing trouble can get me in.
你要进虚空
You want to go into the void?
内森 不行
Nathan, no.
让夏洛特另想办法
Tell Charlotte to find another way.
-不可能了 -不可能是什么意思
- Can't. - What do you mean you can't?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表