剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Wherever and whenever we can, and that's what we're gonna do.
现在老方法已不管用了
The old ways are gone.
保持现状我们无法生存
We won't survive like that.
所以守卫会接管一切
So the guard's taking charge.
守卫会保护你们
The guard will protect you.
会保持现有的法律和秩序
The guard will maintain law and order.
待在安全的地方 保持冷静
Stay safe. Stay calm.
这样才不会引发麻烦
Your trouble may never come out.
记住
Remember...
你们不是孤身一人
You're not alone.
我们都在一起
We're all in this together.
这将是一个全新的港湾
This is the new Haven.
杜克 我们需要你
Duke, we need you.
谢谢愿意在这里见我们
Thanks for meeting us here.
你们真觉得我能就这么走出屏障
You guys really think I can just walk through this thing, huh?
出来个麻烦让你束手无策了
It came out of a trouble that shot out of you.
-你对此免疫 -而我不是
- You're immune to them. - And I'm not.
除了你没别人了
Nobody else is.
就算我能 又如何
Even if I can, then what?
随便踢踢脚 就让它消失吗
Just click my heels, make it disappear?
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
也许这将是回归正轨的第一步
Might be the first step towards getting things back to normal.
内森 拜托
Come on, Nathan.
我们都知道无法回归正轨了
We all know there's no going back.
我没法让这片雾消失 我救不了镇子
I can't bring this shroud down. I can't save this town.
我不是救世主 我才是一切祸患的源头
I'm not the solution. I'm the problem.
港湾镇永远失去了平静
Haven will never be the same,
而我是罪魁祸首
and I'm the one to blame for it.
换句话说
On the other hand...
如果那时我离开了
If I had left...
这一切都不会发生
None of this would be happening.
所以我打算完成我早该做的事
So I'm gonna do what I should have done a long time ago.
杜克 想想你为港湾镇做的一切
Duke, think of everything that you've done for Haven.
想想你为我们做的一切
Think of all that you've done for us.
像是什么呢
Oh, yeah, like what?
帮你杀了有麻烦的人
Helping you kill troubled people?
牺牲珍妮佛来打开了那扇门
Sacrificing Jennifer to open that door?
我在这个镇上做的一切都伤害了他人
Everything that I do in this town hurts someone.
我不是英雄
I'm not a hero.
我只是个走私贩子
I'm just a smuggler--
港湾镇 那些麻烦
Haven, the troubles.
不 这不该是我的生活
No, this was supposed to be my life.
而我一旦意识到了这点...
And the sooner I accept that...
拜托 别这么做
Hey, don't do this, okay?
我们需要你 我们不能没有你
We need you. We can't do it without you.
抱歉 奥德丽
I'm sorry, Audrey.
-你必须得适应没有我了 -杜克
- You're gonna have to. - Duke.
再见
Good-bye.
杜克
Duke!
讲的真好
Nice speech.
是吗 我得掐断所有移♥民♥的反对苗头
You think? I had to cut out the whole piece about immigration reform.
我们现在得专注于解决问题好吗
Listen, we got to get back to it, okay?
得去把各处的火灭掉
Stamping out fires all over the place.
那这种状态要持续多久
And how long do we expect this to last--
守卫接管一切的状态
the Guard in charge and all?
我想会是永远
I was thinking permanently.
-那警局呢 -警局怎么了
- What about H.P.D.? - What about it?
今天之后没辞职的警♥察♥早都是我们这边的了
The cops who didn't quit after today already joined us.
没有港湾警局了
There is no more H.P.D.
是这样吗
So that's it, then.
你们现在全都是守卫了
You're all guard now.
你也应该是 你早都得到印记了
You should be too. You already got the ink.
到处都有麻烦
The troubles are everywhere,
守卫最好能全副武装才能迅速掌握局势
And the guard's better equipped to handle it.
-这就是秩序是吗 警长 -我不是了
- Is that an order, chief? - That's not me...
我不再是警长了
Not anymore.
-你们验完尸了吗 -是也不是
- Did you finish the autopsy? - Yes and no.
显然乔已经死了 但找不到死因
Obviously Joe here is dead, but there is no cause of death,
曾经只有一具这样的尸体在港湾被发现过
And there is only one other body like that found in Haven.
科罗拉多之子
The Colorado Kid.
对
Yes.
然后这里有这个
And there's this.
我幻觉里的凶手
The killer in my visions...
他从他的受害者眼睛里抽出了什么东西
His victims--he pulled something out through their eyes.
1983年
Back in '83,
我在沙滩上醒来 身边是科罗拉多之子
I woke up on that beach beside the Colorado Kid.
我以为是我杀了他 但...
I thought I killed him, but...
如果这个尸体和那个一样 那
If this body is the same as his, then--
那就不是你杀了他或乔·塞纳
Then you didn't him any more than you killed Joe Sena.
你只是不知道怎么回事牵扯其中了
You're just somehow connected to whatever did.
你需要新的手下了 警长
So you need a new recruit, Chief?
你得先把你的简历拿来看看
Gonna need to see your resume first.
你还在这
You're still here.
不是我愿意的
Not by choice.
这雾幕把所有出港湾的路都封锁了
It turns out this shroud has blocked every last way out of Haven.
就算是我也出不去
Even mine.
很好
Great.
一个大的 快乐的大家庭
One big, happy family.
才不是
Not really.
如果你被困在这
If you're stuck here...
那我们也许能做点什么
maybe we can make it count for something.
我知道谷仓不能治好麻烦 但我不在乎
I know the barn wasn't a cure, but I don't care.
那是在你来之前
That was before you came here,
现在不论怎样 我们是一边的
and now, like it or not, we're in this together.
那你想要我做什么
So what do you want from me?
想要你的研究成果
Use your research.
找别的方法解决麻烦
Find another way.
做出能治好所有麻烦的东西
Build something that cures everybody
一劳永逸
once and for all.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
但这是可能的吗
But it is possible?
也许
Maybe.
那我们什么时候开始
So when do we start?
年轻人去哪啊
Where you going, son?
没什么目的地
Doesn't matter.
我要去北边 连夜开 想去就上来
Well, I'm headed north, driving all night.Hop on in if you want.
你从港湾镇那边来的吗
You coming from Haven?
港湾镇
Heaven is...
就我们后面 你没看见吗
the town right behind us. You couldn't have missed it.
我对缅因州了如指掌
Buddy, I know Maine like the back of my hand.
从没听过港湾镇什么的
I never heard of any Haven.
那你最好离那远点
Yeah, trust me. You're better off that way.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表