剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
You're going after Croatoan?
我劝你还是等酒醒了再做决定
I think maybe you should wait for your buzz to fade.
也许这点酒后逞英雄的勇气正是我需要的
Or maybe liquid courage was exactly what I needed.
跟奥德丽谈过后
Talking to Audrey,
我发觉
I realized
我不能再逃避了 文森特
I can't keep hiding from this, Vincent.
我知道克罗托恩在做什么
I see what Croatoan's doing,
他也知道我在盯着他
and he knows I'm watching.
他迟早会找上门来
And it's only a matter of time
杀了我
before he comes after me.
所以你就自己送上门
So you go to him first?
这就是你的计划
That's your plan?
糟糕透了
It's a terrible plan.
就算是
Is it?
至少是我主动选择了死亡
At least I'll see my death coming,
而不是在这里等死
instead of waiting for it,
像个孩子一样在墙角发抖
Cowering like a child in the corner.
德怀特和内森在找夏洛特
Dwight and Nathan are out searching for Charlotte.
这是我的责任 文斯
I have to do this, Vince.
那我跟你一起去
Then I'm coming with you.
命运小姐的神秘商店
莱妮
Lainey?
有人在吗
Hey, is there anybody here?
举起手来
Hands up.
赫博
Herb.
天啊
Oh, my god.
把手放到脑后
Put your hands over your head.
起来 慢慢的
Get up. Slowly.
退后
Back.
退后
Back!
内森 是我
Nathan? Hey.
欧娜复活的人
Those people that Ona brought back,
都开始变成怪物了
they're turning into monsters.
我们必须找到夏洛特
We need to find Charlotte,
而且要在她尸化之前找到她
And we need to find her fast before she turns too.
不 这太疯狂了
No, this is--this is crazy.
赫博之前都没事
Herb was fine.
赫博现在变僵尸了
Herb is not fine anymore.
我看到他在吃莱妮
He was eating Lainey.
从赫博复活
How many days has it been
到现在多久了
since you brought Herb back from the dead?
两天
Two days.
他是第一个
He--he was the first.
你一定很关心他
You must have cared about him a lot.
虽然知道他是莱妮的丈夫
I know he was married to Lainey,
但... 我爱他
But...I loved him.
他也爱我
And he loved me.
但"麻烦"出现后
But then the troubles came, and...
他死的时候
And when he died,
我的心都碎了
It just hurt so bad.
你的"麻烦"可能就这样被唤醒了
That must have activated your trouble.
如今因为我
And now because of me,
我妹妹死了 赫博变成那样
my sister's dead, and Herb's become--
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
可能还办法把他变回来
Maybe there's a way we can change him back.
对 然后就能阻止其他人变成他那样
Yeah, and then we can stop the others from becoming like him.
其他人呢
Where--where are the others?
他们都去找自己的家人了
They left to see their families.
我需要他们的住址
I'm gonna need those addresses.
我以为复活他们是件好事
I thought I was doing the right thing by bringing them back.
现在去拿 拜托
Now, please.
我在杜克的笔记里找到欧娜"麻烦"的先例
I found a reference to Ona's trouble in Duke's journal.
一个科洛科尔家的人问一个复活的女人
A Crocker was asking a resurrected woman
她怎么死的
about her death.
没过多久
Next thing he knew,
那个女人就尸化了
he was fighting some kind of undead creature.
所以她想起来自己是怎么死的后 才尸化的
So it looks like she turned after she remembered how she died.
如果这样的话
If that's true...
那意味着询问夏洛特她是怎么死的
That means asking Charlotte all those questions about her death--
会使她尸化 笔记里还说...
Is gonna make her transform, and according to the journal...
他们会攻击最亲近的人
They come after the people that they're the closest to.
勾起他们最多回忆的人
People who remind them the most of the life that they've lost.
如果夏洛特尸化的话
If Charlotte turns,
她会找你和德怀特
She's coming after you and Dwight.
他不知道自己有危险
He has no idea what kind of danger he's in.
我就知道你会来这里
I knew you'd come here.
这是我们的秘密地点
This is our spot.
你第一次开枪打我的地方
Where you first shot me.
我很后悔
I regret that.
假装自己是疾控中心的特工
Pretending to be a CDC agent,
隐瞒我来这里的原因
lying about why I was here, and...
开枪打你
Shooting you.
意图是好的
Good intentions.
准头差了点
Bad aim.
你为你的镇子挡了一枪
You took a bullet for your town.
为了所爱你会全力以赴
You do what you can for the people you love.
虽然我不想问 但
I'm sorry I have to ask, but...
你记得发生了什么事吗
Do you know what happened?
我死了
I died.
我应该在那里保护你的
I should have been there.
不
No.
不 你
No, you...
你在那里的话也会死的
You would have just died too.
你记得发生了什么事吗
Do you remember what happened?
我不知道 都
I don't know, it's...
都很模糊
It's all so fuzzy.
就好像
It's like I'm...
想要看清楚水中的东西
Trying to see underwater.
是克罗托恩
It was Croatoan.
你告诉奥德丽他是她的父亲
You told Audrey that he's her father.
不 那
No, that...
那就表示
That would mean that...
我一定是说错了
I must have been confused.
你得再试着去回想 夏洛特
You have to try, Charlotte.
试着想起来
Try and remember.
我们跟着它走
We've got the bread crumbs.
就能找到夏洛特的包
They should lead us right to Charlotte's go-bag.
还有杀她的人
And her killer.
怕了吗
Cold feet?
你刚才的勇气跑哪里去了
What happened to the liquid courage?
应该一起带过来的
Should have brought some with.
回去吧 戴夫 让我来解决
Go back, Dave. Let me do this.
我才是应该处理这件事的人
This is my fight more than anyone's.
而且
Besides,
我们找到他的时候
when we do find him,
可不能让你抢了风头
I can't let you hog the spotlight.
别说了
Perish the thought.
那么
All right.
一起
Together then,
走到最后
until the end of all things.
文斯
Vince?
是你吗 年轻人
Is that you, youngster?
杜克·科洛科尔
Duke Crocker.
怎么是你
How?
我猜是有点想家了
Well, you know, I guess I just got homesick.
这里已经算不上家了吧
Not much of a home to return to, I'm afraid.
克罗托恩赢了
Croatoan won.
说真的 谁能告诉我那到底是谁吗
Okay, seriously, can somebody please just tell me who that is?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
都无所谓了
Nothing does.
我们输了
The game was played and lost.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表