剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
玛拉永远消失了吗
Mara's gone? For good?
现在是剩下奥德丽了 是我
It's just Audrey now. It's me.
玛拉最后还是赢了一步 不知她怎么对付的杜克
But Mara got the last laugh. She messed with Duke
把他变成了炸♥弹♥
turned him into some kind of bomb.
导致麻烦都一起出来传染给别人
All these troubles came bursting out, infected people.
所以镇周围的雾 肯定是哪个人的麻烦
So this fog around town-it must be someone's trouble.
没人可以通过 -这可能只是开始
No one can get through it. -This might just be the beginning.
戴夫的幻象带我们来到了这里
Dave's vision led us here...
找到了他 他的麻烦产生了围绕港湾镇的屏障
to him. His trouble was what created this barrier around Haven.
我们都被困在港湾镇了 和一个杀手
We're all trapped in Haven... with a killer.
杜克 我们不能没有你
Duke. We can't do it without you.
抱歉 奥德丽
I'm sorry, Audrey.
杜克
Duke
是这样吗 没法出去
So that's it, No way out.
我是德怀特·亨德里克森 我们所熟知的那个港湾镇
This is Dwight Hendrickson... Haven as we knew it...
已经不复存在了 守卫会保护你们
is gone. The guard will protect you.
那些麻烦是真实的
The troubles are real.
你从港湾镇那边来的吗
You coming from Haven?
就我们后面 你没看见吗
the town right behind us. You couldn't have missed it.
从没听过港湾镇什么的
I never heard of any Haven.
抓住你的包
Hold on to your bags.
我们过会儿就得回到室内
We'll be heading inside shortly.
如果你知道自己的"麻烦"
If you know your trouble,
请尽快告诉门口的人
it would be helpful if you could tell the men at the door.
不要急 一个个来
Easy, one at a time.
"小学大酒店"房♥源十分充足
There's enough for every guest at Hotel Elementary School.
好 你们听到了 排成单列纵队
All right, you heard him. Form up, single file.
我们得节省能源
We're conserving power,
所以你们每人限领一只手电 三节电池
so you each get a flashlight and three batteries.
请省着点用
Use them wisely.
不用我说你们也明白光源的重要性
I don't need to tell you you want them to last.
现在有个新的"麻烦"会在黑暗中杀人
This new trouble kills in complete darkness.
电池不要多拿 每人三节
Easy on the batteries. It's three each.
我们的存货足够多 放回去
There's enough for everyone. Put them back.
西北街区断电了吗
So we lost power in the northwest block?
没错 但我们把所有人都疏散了
Yeah, but I think that we've got everybody out.
有什么麻烦吗
Any problems?
有几个人闹事
Well, there's been a couple fights,
而且接连两周的"麻烦"折磨下
and after two weeks of nonstop troubles,
我感觉大家就要崩溃了
I think everybody's starting to lose it.
我自己都快撑不住了
Hell, I'm barely holding it together.
努力不会白费的
It's not showing.
等天黑了人们会感谢你的
These people will be thanking you when night falls.
看来必须得把他们集中在这里确保安全了
I guess we need to keep 'em here to keep 'em safe,
但我担心局面只会持续恶化下去
but I just worry that it's only gonna go from bad to worse.
我认为这是眼下确保人们活着的
Right now, I think it's the best way
最好办法了
to keep people alive.
我来帮你们拿吧
Here, let me help you with that.
还好吗
Okay?
我来吧
I got it.
需要喝水吗 那边就有
Okay, do you need water? It's right there.
你有好消息吗
Give me some good news.
我也希望有
Wish I could.
和码头那帮人谈了
Talked to the group at the docks.
他们也不知道是谁引发的黑暗♥杀♥人的"麻烦"
They have no idea who's causing the darkness trouble.
科洛科尔的日记呢
And the Crocker journal?
粗略提了一提 没什么帮助
A mention, nothing useful.
但那就意味着这个"麻烦"也来自杜克
But that means the trouble came from Duke.
如果他在 他会对此免疫的
He'd be immune if he was here.
可他不在
He's not here.
我叫上奥德丽 去别的城区巡查
I'm gonna grab Audrey, search another part of town.
我建议你们别去 老兄
Ah, I gotta advise against that, man.
天就要黑了 城里的电力又不稳
Nightfall's coming. Power in town's been spotty.
再说了 我们需要担心的
Besides, it's not what hides in the dark
并不是躲在黑暗中的东西
we need to worry about.
是啊 就是黑暗本身
Yeah, it's the dark itself.
没错
Yeah.
你和奥德丽最擅长救人了
Listen, you and Audrey are pros at solving troubles.
你们得想个办法
You'll figure this one out.
但愿能想到吧
I hope so.
我都还不知道该怎么撤掉那雾墙呢
Still haven't figured out how to bring down that fog wall yet.
也许那是件好事
Maybe that's a blessing.
让混乱局限在港湾城内
Keep this chaos contained to Haven.
你们把电池放回去
Hey, put those back.
你们最多只能拿三节电池
You can't take more than three batteries.
快放回去
Put those back!
把电池放回去
Come back here with those!
就知道有人会想多拿
Matter of time till somebody tried that.
你去抓另一个
You take the other guy.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
不许动
Don't move.
下面太暗了
There's not enough light in here.
快上来
Come on up, man.
听我说 你必须尽快离开这里
Listen to me, we gotta get you out of here.
不然你会死...
You'll die if you...
在黑暗里的
Go into the dark.
港 湾
第五季 第十五集
这是飞行安全乐队的最新单曲
That was the latest from In-Flight Safety.
看来哈利法克斯的好天气
Well, it looks like we're going to have
会持续一段日子了
more nice weather in Halifax today.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
科洛科尔
Hey, Crocker.
怎么了
Yeah?
是这样 我很乐意私下里雇你
Listen, I'm happy to pay you under the table,
但让我觉得有点奇怪的是
but what has me a little worried
我查不到关于你的任何信息
is why I can't find any information on you.
你才不在乎 是吧
Do you care? Right?
你要是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥我就在乎了
I do if you're a terrorist.
可我不是
Well, I'm not.
那你是什么人
Okay, so what are you?
你跟那些有前科的在逃犯不一样
I mean, you're not the usual ex-con grease monkey on the lam.
我很乐意雇他们干活
I mean, I like them as employees.
从来不跟你摆架子
Zero attitude.
但关于你 我一点料都查不到
But I can't find your rap sheet anywhere.
你的问题更严重 是不是
You have bigger problems, don't you?
你为什么要在这上班
Why are you working here?
我只是想找一份
You know, I just wanted a job
能用得上我的本事的工作
where I could work with my hands.
扳个扳手 修个东西什么的
Turn a wrench, fix things. That's it.
-是吗 -我刚要...
- Yeah? - I'm gonna...
现在不用你修了
You're off fixing now.
把那三个修车台拖干净
Go muck out those three bays,
然后我们再说你能不能在这儿干活
and we'll see if you have a job here tomorrow.
那好吧
Okeydokey.
蒙蒂 我是杜克·科洛科尔
Hey, Monty, it's Duke Crocker here.
是这样 我到你们这里干活了 不过
Listen, I'm in your neck of the woods, and...
折腾了半天 我需要份新工作
as it turns out, I may need a new job.
就是那种户外的 简单的 合法的
You know, something outdoors, simple, legal.
我现在 也不着急了
Thing is, uh, I'm not hustling anymore.
我就是想过一阵子清净生活
Trying to simplify my life for a while,
如果你知道我什么意思的话
if you know what I mean.
总之有空来个电♥话♥
Anyways, call me. Thanks.
我刚刚染上了个"麻烦" 希望不会伤到人
I just got a trouble, harmless, I hope.
我的皮肤变得能反光了
My skin becomes reflective.
知道可能是什么引发的吗
Any clue what triggers it?
虚荣心
Vanity.
我能控制得住 但我想再要个枕头
It's under control, but I'd love another pillow
睡美容觉
for my beauty sleep.
好的
Sure.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表