剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
这个可以交给我
which I can check out
而你要去弄明白乔弗里到底是怎么回事
while you find out what's going on at the Freddy.
等我换回自己身体了
Ah, I will be so glad
我一定会非常高兴的
when I have control over my body again.
格洛里亚的拇囊炎快搞死我了
Gloria's bunions are killing me.
还有件事 德怀特
There's one more thing, Dwight.
我需要知道枪♥械♥柜的
I need to make sure that I have the combination
开锁密♥码♥
to the gun locker.
还有 我好像不小心把自己的钥匙
Also, I seem to have misplaced my key
放到证物室里了
to the evidence room.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
杜克
Duke.
我看你这副样子也觉得很诡异 大脚怪
Feels about as weird as you look, squatch.
至少你们互换身体的性别是一样的
Well, at least you're the same gender.
-这个嘛 -什么时候换的
- Well... - When?
今天早上
We switched this morning.
但是玛垃还不知道 我们也不会告诉她
But Mara doesn't know, and we are not telling her.
你们真是太胡来了
This is a disaster.
你找回奥德丽的大计到底有一点进展吗
I mean, are you getting anywhere with Audrey?
让她来帮忙破案真的有用吗
Is working the case doing anything at all?
我们本来以为会有用 但玛垃在耍我们
We thought it was, but Mara was gaming us.
我们需要制定新策略了
We need a new strategy.
我们得解决这个"麻烦"
Yeah, we need to solve this trouble.
我也不想问的 但是...
I hate to be the one to ask this, but...
你真的确定奥德丽还在吗
Are you sure Audrey's still in there?
如果你今早问我
If you'd asked me this morning,
我会说肯定还在 但是现在...
I would have said definitely, but now...
我们只能尽力而为了
Just have to keep trying.
用泰瑟枪威胁她还挺管用
Well, threatening her with the taser works.
现在我们只需要把奥德丽找回来就行了
Yeah, now we just got to get Audrey out.
这种情况下内森会做什么
What would Nathan do right now?
-我还以为你很了解我呢 -确实
- I thought you knew me so well. - Oh, I do.
但是像做警♥察♥的内森一样思考
Thinking like Nathan the cop,
这点我还无法轻易学会
let's just say it doesn't exactly come naturally to me.
这是一大问题 杜克
This is a problem, Duke.
玛垃迟早会知道
It's only a matter of time
我们俩身体互换了
before Mara figures out we switched.
而她假装自己是奥德丽的时候
And back when she was pretending to be Audrey,
我们也没告诉她
we didn't tell her.
所以她肯定会知道我们是想对付她
So she's gonna know that we're onto her.
我们需要个新计划
We need a new plan.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
不要让血滴到地上 否则会引起另一个"麻烦"
Don't let it hit the ground, or you'll cause another trouble.
不要让血碰到任何东西
Don't let it touch anything.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
意思是我们时间不多了
It means we don't have any time.
内森 我得帮你释放掉一个"麻烦"
Nathan, I got to get you to let out a trouble.
我还以为得需要玛垃帮助才能行呢
I thought you needed Mara's help for that.
不用
No, no.
玛垃就是想让我这么以为
See, that's what Mara wants me to think,
但是那个与猴子相关的"麻烦"是我自己释放的
but I let out that monkey trouble by myself,
也害死了人
killed the grass too.
你无法控制"麻烦" 杜克
You can't control it, Duke.
我不会释放出"麻烦"害死别人的
I'm not gonna let out some trouble that could kill people.
要是我们找到一种"麻烦"
What if we find something
可以真正用来帮我们呢
that we can actually use to help us?
我记得在日记中看到过
I remember reading about this.
我曾祖父杀过一个
My great-grandfather killed this guy
有重生"麻烦"的人
with a reincarnation trouble.
之后重生过的人就会出来
Different past lives would come out.
要是血流到地上 释放了那个"麻烦"呢
What if you bleed on the ground, release that trouble?
或许我们可以把这个用到玛垃身上
Maybe we use that on Mara,
让奥德丽也出来
get Audrey to pop out.
没用的
It won't work.
玛垃对"麻烦"免疫
Mara is immune to the troubles.
可是她对我的"麻烦"也免疫吗
But is she immune to my trouble?
之前我在小屋那边有胡言乱语"麻烦"时 她
Back in the cabin when I had that gibberish thing, she--
她也不懂我在说什么
She couldn't understand me.
如果她免疫 应该能懂我说的话
If she's immune, she should have been able to.
之后奥德丽 或者说装作是奥德丽的人
And then Audrey, or who we thought was Audrey,
说我是不一样的
told me I'm something new.
连玛拉都不知道
Mara doesn't even know
我体内的"麻烦"能做什么
what these troubles inside me are capable of.
玛拉骗了你
Mara lied to you.
也许吧
Maybe.
不过如果我想骗人
But if I'm playing someone,
应该会在谎言里夹杂一些真♥相♥
I sprinkle in a bit of the truth now and then.
你真觉得我能通过释放"重生麻烦"
You really think I can let out a reincarnation trouble
让奥德丽脱离玛拉吗
that will bring Audrey out of Mara?
对
Yeah.
我一步步教你
I'll talk you through it.
这事如果成功
We get this right,
我的身体不会爆♥炸♥
my body doesn't blow,
奥德丽也会回来
and we get Audrey back.
如果失败了
And if we're wrong...
我们都会死
we're all dead.
我们先去找那位只身在外的人吧
Let's go get our happy camper.
老克罗托恩餐馆
我们只是想知道你为什么在港湾的事上撒谎
We just want to know why you lied to us about Haven,
你丈夫的兄弟明明被
when your brother-in-law is locked up
关在那里的精神病院里
in its local loony bin.
你为什么打电♥话♥给他们
And why you called them.
是他们打电♥话♥给我
They actually called me.
他们是告诉你
They told you what happened
护理员和那个病人的事对吗
between the orderly and the inmate?
弗雷迪病院里的人跟你说了交换身体的事
Someone at the Freddy tell you about the body switch,
说是因为乔弗里
how it was Jeffrey's doing?
你们知道 知道...
You know about-- about the--
"麻烦"吗
Troubles?
亲爱的 我们也希望自己不知道
Oh, my dear, more than we want to.
尤其是现在
Especially right now.
你们也交换了吗
The two of you switched?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Well...
关于你丈夫的兄弟乔弗里 你都知道些什么
What can you tell us about your brother-in-law Jeffrey?
他为什么会进医院
Why is he institutionalized?
在港湾的人其实是斯齐普
The man up in Haven is actually Skip,
我丈夫
my husband.
他们几年前就交换了
They switched years ago.
如果内森可以从我身体里中释放一个麻烦
So, if Nathan can leak a trouble out of my body
从而让玛拉变成奥德丽 那就
that turns Mara into Audrey, then...
万事大吉
we're golden.
是啊 好简单
Oh, yeah, piece of cake.
内森现在在哪里
Where's Nathan right now?
跟玛拉在一起 设置陷阱
With Mara, setting the trap.
乔弗里大约十二年前来了这里
Jeffrey came here about 12 years ago.
然后就开始了
And it just started.
他经常出现幻觉
He was completely delusional--
老觉得自己其实是别人
Crazy fantasies of being someone else.
我一直很同情他
I always felt sorry for him.
除了你
You cared...
没人在乎他
when no one else did.
你感觉好多了我很欣慰 警探
Glad you're feeling better, Detective.
我很久没执行公务了
I haven't been in the field in a while.
再跟我们讲讲乔弗里吧
Tell us more about Jeffrey.
我跟斯齐普结婚几年后
Skip and I had been married a couple of years
他们就交换了
when the switch happened.
其实我最先遇到的是乔弗里
I actually met Jeffrey first.
他一直很安静 很温柔
He was always so quiet and kind.
斯齐普更加外向 更加自信
Skip was the more outgoing and confident one.
我跟斯齐普结婚后
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表