剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
That suspect?
奥德丽 听我说
Audrey, listen to me.
立即离开那里 快
Get out of there, now.
不行 杜克
Can't do that, Duke.
你用你自己做诱饵
You used yourself as bait.
奥德丽 你不再免疫"麻烦"了
Audrey, you're not immune anymore.
别这么做
Don't do this.
可恶
Damn it.
你去那边
You go that way.
我去叫其他人
I'll call the others.
跪下
On your knees.
双手抱头
Hands on your head now.
跪下
Down.
两位
Guys.
好消息 我们没死
Good news. We're not dead.
我们像鬼魂一样被困在这里
We've been trapped this way like ghosts
是因为有人"麻烦"发作了
by someone's curse, a trouble.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
"麻烦"就是...
The troubles, they're--
你以为你死去的时候
When you think you died,
是不是看见强光一闪
did you see a big flash of light?
是啊 对面车的车头灯
Yeah, it was headlights.
不 那不是车头灯
No, it wasn't headlights.
就是那道光让我们变成这样
It was whatever did this to us.
你一看见那光 就变成了鬼魂
You became a ghost after you saw it.
-所以才会有车祸 -行了 够了
- That's what caused the crash. - All right, enough.
他们根本没找到你的遗体 是不是
They never found your body, right?
但本该冲上岸的
Should have washed up somewhere.
你也是 他们本该在撞毁的车里
And yours, it would have been in that mangled,
找到你的遗体
burned-up car,
但他们也没有 是不是
but they didn't find it, did they?
我估计其他人也一样没被人发现遗体
I bet they never found the bodies of the others either,
因为我们根本没死
because we didn't die.
-我们只是消失了而已 -那又怎样
- We just disappeared. - What's it matter?
-我们还是被困住了 -不是永远
- We're still stuck this way. - Not forever.
只要我们能想出办法
Not if we can figure this out,
解决这个"麻烦" 我以前成功过
solve this trouble. I've done it before.
这样我们所有人就都能回到真实生活中去
That could send us back to real life, all of us.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
能让你保持理智的只有这一个念头
There's one thing that keeps you sane around here.
就是对回归人间不抱希望
It's not hoping to go back!
如果我说对了 我就需要你们的帮助
If I'm right, I'm gonna need your help.
为了那些爱你的人 难道不应该试一试吗
Don't you think you owe that to the people who love you?
我加入
I'm in.
好 找到其他人
Okay, track down the others.
看看他们是怎么以为自己死了的
Find out how they think they died.
如果能找出规律 就能帮到我们
If there's a pattern, it could help us.
我们一会儿在这碰头 看看有什么发现
We'll meet back here later, see what we've learned.
摩根
Morgan?
就算我们有发现了 那又怎样
Even if we do find something, what does it matter?
我们还是不能和生者交流
We can't communicate with the living anyway.
这你不用担心
Let me worry about that.
我想我可能有办法了
Might have figured out a way.
我得去看看我搭档发现了什么
I have to go see what my partner's learned.
她可能已经有
She might have a lead
关于这个"麻烦"缠身之人的线索了
on the troubled person already.
你老实回答
You will talk.
你的焚化别人的"麻烦"
Your incineration trouble,
你能逆转回来吗
can you undo it?
告诉我
Tell me.
那不是我的"麻烦"
That ain't my trouble.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
你知道你自己是谁吗
You know who you are?
你曾经帮助过像我这样的人
You used to be one who helped people like me.
但现在我们知道你的真面目了 是不是
But we know the truth now, don't we?
你才不了解我
You don't know a thing about me.
我们保护这个镇
We protect this town,
如果你不解决麻烦
and if you won't fix it,
那也许就应该阻止你毒害港湾
then maybe Haven needs protecting from you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我就知道
I knew it.
玛拉
Mara.
站住 站住
Hey, hey!
奥德丽
Audrey!
杜克来电
交易取消 杜克
Deal's off, Duke.
她杀了雷吉
She killed Reggie.
放了我
Just let me go.
我能解决这一切
I can make this all go away.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
也许你假装奥德丽的小把戏能骗过你的朋友
This little Audrey act fooled your friends,
但这次你骗不了我
but not me, not this time.
我不是玛拉 明白吗
I am not Mara, all right?
你...
Just--
-你想怎样 米歇尔 -我们想要你帮我们
- What do you want, Mitchell? - We want you to fix this.
玛拉无法治愈"麻烦"
Mara couldn't cure the troubles
-我也不能 -但你可以改变它们
- and neither can I. - But you can change them
就像你在木屋外对乔迪做的一样
like you did for Jody out at the cabin.
那不是我做的 好吗 我不知道她
That wasn't me, all right? I don't know how she--
你知道背负着"麻烦"是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what it's like to be troubled?
这位毕索普 任何他碰过的东西都会瞬间融化
Bishop here, anything he touches dissolves in a heartbeat.
他的妻子就被他误杀了
He held his wife's hands.
因为你我们成了杀人机器
We are killing machines because of you,
而且我们快撑不住了
and we're barely hanging on.
你不能治愈我们
You can't cure us?
没事 但你可以帮我们
Fine, but you can fix us.
你可以让我们的"麻烦"减轻些
You can make our troubles easier to live with.
你会这么做的 即使我们不得不强迫你
And you will, even if we have to force you.
没人会来帮你 玛拉
Nobody's coming to help you, Mara.
我们会给你时间让你考虑
We'll give you some time to think it over.
我们会让你决定
We'll let you decide.
我不能救你出去
I can't get you out of here.
也许有人可以
Maybe there's someone who can.
大侦探回来了
Oh, the great detective returns.
我还是没改变主意
Still haven't changed my mind.
我需要和杜克说话
I need to talk to Duke.
守护抓走了奥德丽
The guard took Audrey.
他们以为她是你
They think she's you.
关我什么事
And I should care why?
你知道如果他们杀了她
You don't know what'll happen to you
你会怎么样吗
if they kill her.
所以这不是在帮我们 是帮你自己
So don't help us. Help yourself.
好吧 你的意思是
All right, so you're saying
如果我们是相联♥系♥的
that if we are connected,
我也可能会被杀
I could be killed.
我愿意冒这个险
That's a gamble I'm willing to take.
可以帮我跟她道别吗
Would you tell her I said bye?
谢了
Thank you.
我刚听说守护把奥德丽抓起来了
I just heard that the guard has Audrey somewhere.
我不会在一天之内既失去内森又失去她的
I am not gonna lose her and Nathan in the same day.
真可惜
It's such a shame.
我们对此无能无力真糟糕
It's too bad we can't do anything about it.
你错了
That's where you're wrong.
我会用他们真正想要的
You see, I am going to trade Audrey
来交换奥德丽
for what they really want,
他们甚至不知道那件东西的存在
what they don't even know exists...
那就是你
You.
这计划不错
Well, that's a plan.
省省吧
Please.
你不会让他们杀我的
You won't let them kill me.
我们可能是相连的
We could be connected.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表