剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
可以叫来直升机 护航队 军队士兵
we can summon choppers, convoys, troops.
挺酷的
It's really cool.
各位 没什么好看的
Hey, folks, nothing to see here.
不过就是无证营业的街头表演者
It's just a street performer without a permit,
我们会让他离开
so we'll be removing him.
除了龙虾 港湾还有什么特色吗
So aside from lobster, what else is Haven known for?
我个人很喜欢钓鳕鱼
Personally, I prefer cod jigging.
钓鳕鱼 那是什么
Cod jigging? What's that?
警长
Hey, chief.
内森
Nathan.
他们的龙虾卖♥♥光了
They're out of lobster,
你们还是去灰鸥酒吧看看吧
so, you might want to try the Gull, yeah.
行 好的
Yeah, all right.
你专门派人帮你打探情况吗
You sent a man ahead to check for you?
总得给他们找点事做
I got to keep my officers busy.
这个镇子太安定了
Haven's a quiet town.
什么声音
What was that?
是当地人 龙虾卖♥♥光了大家比较生气
Uh, locals. They get upset when places run out of lobster.
洗完了吗
You done?
大多数人都很痴迷于性♥爱♥和肉体
Most people are squirrely about sex and flesh,
不过我们似乎之间似乎更加...
so I guess this means that you and I are moving toward--
我们之间什么都没有
We're not moving towards anything.
为什么呢 杜克
But why, Duke?
你都跟我聊了你妈妈 我们还一起喝了波本酒
You shared about your mom and we drank Bourbon together.
你杀了珍妮佛
You killed Jennifer.
没有
No.
我没杀她 杜克
I didn't, Duke.
我也不知道她怎么死的
I don't know what killed her.
但是肯定跟那扇门有关
But it had something to do with the door,
还有那些被封起来的薄雾
and the thinnies that were being sealed.
我挺想留着她的
I wanted her alive.
我还有用
I could have used her.
你为什么要跟我解释
Why do you care what I think?
我挺喜欢我们之间的进展
I like this path that we're on,
虽然你还看不出来
even if you don't see it.
所以你要是想继续恨我
So if you're going to continue to hate me,
我还是希望你能找对原因
I just want it to be for the right reasons.
原因可是多了去了
Well there are just so many to choose from.
目前吧
But I think...
我最喜欢的原因应该是
That my current favorite is that because of you
你害得我在乎的人
everybody I care about
都要变成实验对象了
is about to get turned into a lab rat.
出了什么事
What's going on?
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
你在哪里找到他的
So where'd you find him?
他躲在金合欢树里
Hiding in an acacia tree.
发着高烧 全身都是脓包
Fevered and covered in pustulating sores.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
整个人跟乔治·罗梅罗的电影一样[现代恐怖片革新导演]
He looked like something out of a George Romero movie.
但那不是因为病毒 而是蚂蚁
But it wasn't a virus. It was ants.
这位喀麦隆的可怜农民把自己身上涂满糖
This poor cameroonian farmer covered himself in sugar
坐在了蚁丘上
and sat on an anthill.
故意的吗 为什么
On purpose? Why?
为了爱
For love.
逃离包办婚姻
To get out of an arranged marriage,
把自己留给他的爱人
and save himself for his sweetie.
痛苦的举动 但奏效了
Painful move, but it worked.
他痊愈了
He recovered fully.
可以暂时不用管人的生死挺好的
It's nice not having to worry about mortality for a moment.
我欣赏背负
I admire someone who shoulders
你这种责任的人 克洛斯博士
your kind of responsibility, Dr. Cross.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我也很欣赏你的工作
And you do the same.
我吗 才不
Who, me? No.
如我所说 这是个小镇
Like I said, quiet little town.
你以前是军人
You're former military.
不是海豹特遣队 因为你不粗蠢
Not a Seal 'cause you're not a jerk.
但...参加过精英训练
But...Elite training.
我想你是...平头 陆军特种部队
I'm thinking... Jarhead, army special forces.
突击队 第二营
Rangers, second battalion.
突击队开路
Rangers lead the way.
我是海军的飞行军医
I was navy. Flight surgeon.
你说自己是个小镇警♥察♥
Your small-town cop thing
我认为你不止这点能耐
just wasn't adding up for me.
我能看出哪些人有痛苦的经历
I can tell when people have seen the hard stuff.
你就有痛苦的经历
And you've seen the hard stuff.
快来人帮帮他
Somebody help this man.
有医生在这里吗
Is there a doctor anywhere?
先生
Sir?
我们得送他去医院
We need to get him to a hospital.
我跟他一起去
I'm coming with him.
港湾有很出色的医生
Haven has good doctors.
你看见他嘴唇起泡了吗
You see these blisters on his lips?
可能是由一种罕见的葡萄球菌株引起的
They can be caused by a rare strain of staph
你们的医生可能没见过
your docs probably haven't seen.
我见过 它可能会致命
I have, and it can be deadly.
如果跟你们药师感染的菌株一样
If it's the same staph your pharmacist has,
那港湾就爆发疾病了
Haven has an outbreak,
还好有我在
it's lucky I'm here.
是的 还好
Yeah. Good thing.
现在有三个病患嘴唇起泡和发烧
We now have three patients with blistered lips and fevers.
好在他们现在的情况稳定
Good news is they're stable.
不好的是克洛斯博士一直在这里
Bad news is Dr. Cross is sticking around
努力找出他们的病因
to figure out what they have.
有可能跟麻烦有关吗
Any chance that they're trouble related?
我不知道 如果是那样
I don't know. But if it is,
彼得会在她搞明白之前
Pete will get her out of town
让她离开港湾镇
before she figures it out.
那些熊怎么样了
How's it coming with those bears?
又有一个被送来急诊室了
Another one appeared at the ER.
这几乎是疾病控制中心博士
Nearly caused a panic
无法不关注的恐慌
that the CDC Doc couldn't have missed.
他们在镇上突然出现的速度
They're popping up around town
快到我们来不及聚集他们
quicker than we can collect them.
知不知道这是谁的麻烦
Any idea whose trouble this is?
可能会知道 我现在就去
Maybe. I'm on my way right now
他们第一次出现的餐厅
to talk to a woman who works at the restaurant
跟那里的女员工聊聊
where they first appeared.
爆发疾病时有疾病控制中心的人在
Just Haven's luck to have an outbreak
港湾真是幸运啊
when the CDC's around.
不能用夏洛特的专长太不好了
It's too bad that we can't use Charlotte's expertise.
我们的小镇来了个厉害的博士
I mean we've got an accomplished doctor in town.
人们真的染病了
People are actually sick
而我们却捏造诊断结果
and we're ginninup fake diagnoses.
我们排除肝炎的可能性了 很感谢
We ruled out hepatitis, thankfully.
派勒克博士认为他们可能
Dr. Palak thinks they might have food poisoning
在灰鸥酒吧食物中毒
from the Grey Gull.
我想拿些样本
I'd like to get some samples.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
燕麦片和烤面包
Oatmeal and toast?
我本希望你会带
I was hoping that you'd bring me the head
公务机关的主管来找出麻烦
of whatever public official is about to discover the troubles.
小白鼠
Lab rats.
不难搞明白的
Wasn't that hard to figure out.
我一直都是做这个的
I've been doing this a long time.
那又怎样 这种情况以前发生过吗
So what? Something like this has happened before?
发生过
It has.
追溯到交通运输
Back when communication and transportation
还靠马匹的时候
moved as fast as a horse.
我们可以一直拖到我进入谷仓之前
We could stall until I could get into the barn
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表