剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
This is her way of distracting us.
玛拉可以给人"麻烦"
Mara can trouble people?
如果她把那盒黑色的粘性物交给威廉
If she's got William box of black goo.
她和威廉怎么会对"麻烦"
How do she and William know
如此了如指掌
so much about the troubles anyway?
他们以前就来过港湾
They were in Haven before.
我要对玛拉发出全境通告
I got to put an APB out on Mara,
和文斯说让那些守卫也来帮我们找她
talk to Vince about getting the guard involved.
如果你去找玛拉 她肯定会反抗的
You go after Mara, she's gonna fight back.
怎么 你担心会伤及无辜吗
What, you're afraid about civilians getting hurt?
或是有人胡乱开枪
Or someone gets trigger-happy.
那还是奥德丽的躯体
That's still Audrey's body.
是吗
Is it?
我们拿大家的性命来冒险
I mean, we're gonna risk all these people's lives,
可如果
but what if--
如果奥德丽已经不存在了呢
What if Audrey isn't in there anymore?
她还在
She is.
我要把她找回来
I'm gonna get her back.
你对此好像非常肯定
Seem pretty sure about that.
是的
I am.
给我点时间
Just need some time.
算了
Forget it.
在我们找到珍妮佛之前
He's gonna be a mess
他肯定不会乖乖合作的
until we find Jennifer.
在洞里时
Back in the cave,
我好像听到杜克说她停止呼吸了
I thought I heard Duke say she wasn't breathing.
他当时情况也不怎么好
He was in pretty rough shape too.
现在好像没事了
Seems fine now.
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许发生在山洞里的事也止于山洞里
Maybe what happens in the cave stays in the cave.
没人看到珍妮佛
Nobody's seen Jennifer.
其中一个消防员说
One of the firemen, a half hour ago,
他半小时前和奥德丽说过话
he said he spoke to Audrey.
玛拉怎么假扮奥德丽
Okay, how is Mara pretending to be Audrey?
她有奥德丽所有的记忆
She has all of Audrey's memories.
这下好极了
Ah, perfect.
消防员还说她在找珍妮佛
Fireman also said she was asking about Jennifer.
如果门消失了
I mean, if the door's gone,
玛拉还找珍妮佛做什么
what does Mara need Jennifer for?
玛拉称其为"那扇门"
Mara called it "That door."
也许不止一扇门
Maybe there's more than one.
通往地狱的多扇门吗
Multiple doors to hell?
真是没有最好只有更好啊
Even more perfect.
以前玛拉和威廉来港湾时
When Mara and William came to Haven in the past,
也许是通过别的途径来的
maybe they got here some other way.
你觉得珍妮佛可能知道
You think Jennifer might know?
最开始就是她叫我们去灯塔那的
I mean, she led us to the lighthouse in the first place.
我要去标记一下我们出现的地方
Look, I'm gonna plot where we all landed
看看珍妮佛可能会在哪里
and try to figure out where Jennifer might be.
我去找些人手来
I'm gonna need some manpower.
我也去找人帮忙
I'll get some people on it.
我们该去找文斯和戴夫聊聊
We should talk to Vince and Dave.
如果戴夫真的穿越过那些门
If Dave really has traveled through these doors,
也许他会有所了解
maybe he knows something about it.
在我们经历了这么多事之后
After everything we went through,
我们还是失去了奥德丽
and we lost Audrey after all.
不 我能把她找回来
No, I can turn her back.
但我要在德怀特
I just need to find Mara
把整个警局牵涉进来之前 找到玛拉
before Dwight gets the rest of the department involved.
你还没告诉德怀特
You haven't told Dwight
玛拉的真实身份以及她所做之事
who Mara really is, what she did?
还没有 有太多人想要
No, there's too many people who would love
抓住引发"麻烦"的人
to get a hold of the person who started the troubles.
我不想德怀特进退两难
I don't want to put Dwight in that position.
也许因为威廉消失 加上门也毁了
Well, perhaps Mara isn't as dangerous now
玛拉可能暂时不具危险性
with William gone and the door destroyed.
那扇门
That door.
恐怕还有别的门
I'm afraid there might be another.
什么
What?
戴夫有没有告诉过你
Did Dave ever tell you
他是怎么从那鬼地方回来的
how he came from wherever he came from?
他是如何往来的
How he got back and forth?
显然戴夫还有事瞒着我
Apparently Dave doesn't tell me much at all.
那卡伯特的日记呢
What about Cabot's journal?
是里面的米克马克传说
The Mi'kmaq legends in it
指引我们进入灯塔下面的洞穴
led us to the cave under the lighthouse.
也许上面有提到另一扇门的存在
Maybe it says something about another door.
我对此毫无印象
I don't remember anything else.
我得再去看一遍
I'd have to go through it again.
好
Okay.
书现在在哪里
Where is it?
戴夫说书被偷了
Dave said it was stolen,
但我觉得肯定是他藏起来了
but I'm sure he hid it.
所以我们得等他醒来吗
So we have to wait for him to wake up?
不 不用 我会找到的
No, no, no, I'll find it.
我是他的兄弟
I'm his brother.
我知道他东西都藏在什么地方
I know all his hiding places.
文斯
Vince...
你还好吧
You okay?
不好
No.
戴夫
Dave.
听得到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
警长
Chief.
我听说事发时你在灯塔外
I heard you were out at the lighthouse.
你知道那是什么"麻烦"吗
Do you know what kind of trouble it was?
很抱歉 我现在不方便说
I'm sorry, I can't talk about it.
我明白 可是
I understand, but...
守卫们都很害怕
people in the guard are scared,
文斯也一言不发
and no one's heard a peep from Vince.
他兄弟刚刚中枪
His brother was just shot.
如果你有机会 和他聊聊
Just, when you get a chance, talk to him.
我和比尔·史蒂文斯的医生聊过了
Hey, I talked to Bill Stevens' doctor.
她说缝在他眼睛上的皮革线
She said the leather sutures around his eyes
是不可能做手术移除的
are surgically impossible to remove.
他们不能拿刀切
They can't get a knife through them,
任何刀都不行
any knife.
和比尔聊聊
Okay, talk to Bill.
看他是否记得任何对我们有所帮助的事
See if he remembers anything that can help us.
我要出去找玛拉
I'm gonna head out and look for Mara.
不是玛拉引发这些"麻烦"的
Mara's not behind this trouble.
但不管是谁 那个人现在比她更危险
Whoever is, is more dangerous than her right now.
没人比玛拉更危险
No one's more dangerous than Mara.
内森
Nathan.
你是不是有事没告诉我
Is there something you're not telling me?
没有
No.
珍妮佛 你在哪里
Come on, Jennifer, where are you?
借过
Excuse me.
你好啊 奥德丽
Hey, Audrey.
还是老一套吗
You want the usual?
黑咖啡 就跟拿塑料杯喝石油一样吗
Black, like drinking oil out of a styrofoam cup?
真诱人
Sounds tempting.
但我今天来是有警务在身
But I'm actually here on police business.
是吗 什么事啊
Oh, really? What's up?
我需要检查一下你的储藏室
I need to see inside of your stockroom.
为什么
Why?
要不我回去拿张搜查证来
Do I need to come back with a warrant?
不用不用
Don't be ridiculous.
就在这边 我带你去看
It's right back here. I'll show you.
就是这了
Here it is.
也没什么可看的
Not much to see.
就是些经营餐馆用的东西
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表