剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》
第一季第一集
帕克探员在吗
Agent Parker?
不是吧 不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
-帕克探员 你在哪 -不是吧
- Agent Parker? Where are you? - No.
老天 真够早的
God, it's kind of early, isn't it?
都等不耐烦了
Couldn't wait.
真没想到你家居然...
It's impressive how little you've done with...
这么简陋
so little.
都是因为一直没有休假
Well, it's what I do with all the vacation time that I don't get.
没法跟我那些好久不见的朋友
Hit a bunch of outlet stores and furniture shop
扫荡各种店铺添置家具
with all the guys that I don't meet.
没想到你也是个吸血鬼迷
Never took you for, uh... teenage vampires.
你应该看看我在飞机上读的书
Oh, well, you should see what I read on the plane.
联邦调查局讲求的是写实
FBI is nonfiction work.
我希望你不要迷失方向
I need you to keep it that way.
你来是为了迈阿密的事吗
Is this about Miami?
对 我就是来跟你谈谈迈阿密的事
Oh, yeah. I'm talking about Miami.
咱俩之前已经谈过了
We've been through this.
充分考虑各种可能性
You know, being open to possibilities
才是我们结案的方式
is how we close cases,
正如那个案子
like that one.
但也把你带入了死胡同
It sends you down blind alleys too.
是啊 但在我长大的地方
Yeah, well, where I grew up,
即使是死胡同也比现实要好
a blind alley was even better than reality.
你这次要把我派到哪去
So, uh, where are you sending me this time?
缅因州的港湾
Haven. Maine.
一个叫乔纳斯·莱斯特的人的家乡
Hometown of one Jonas Lester.
他19小时前刚从一座联邦监狱越狱
He escaped a federal lockup 19 hours ago.
杀了一个正在值勤的看守
Killed a guard doing it.
找到莱斯特 把他带回来
Find Lester. Bring him back.
仅此而已 这才是你的现实
Nothing else. That's your reality.
你是个好探员 奥德丽
You're a good agent, Audrey.
有朝一日 你也许能成为一名伟大的探员
And someday, maybe, you'll be a great agent.
把重心放到工作上
Just focus on the job.
你摆弄完了就把书放到桌子上
Put the book on the table when you're done with it.
快停下
Stop!
快停下 该死
Stop, damn it!
别动 别动 见鬼
Stop! Stop, damn it!
别逼我开枪
Don't make me shoot you!
最新消息
This just in.
汤米·博尔特的七根断指
Six of Tommy Bolt's seven missing fingers
其中六根已被送回
have been returned.
瑞恩·韦斯利在港湾之声为您报道
This is Ryan Wisely on WDLH, the voice of Haven.
好吧
Okay.
不
Uh-uh. No.
我不能就这样死了
There's no way I'm dying to this.
好吧
All right.
天啊
God!
需要帮忙吗
You need some help?
不用 不用了 挺好的 谢谢
No. No, I'm all right. Thank you.
那好吧
Oh. Okay, then.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
真为那辆车感到可惜
Shame about the car.
是租来的
Eh, it's a rental.
-联邦调查局 你是谁 -港湾警局 你是谁
- FBI! Who are you? - Haven PD. Who are you?
联邦调查局 你聋了吗
FBI. Are you deaf?
我怎么知道是真是假
How do I know that?
首先 我腰带有配枪
Okay, well, for starters, I'm wearing the gun on my belt.
是政♥府♥发放的9毫米口径手♥枪♥
It's a government-issue 9-millimeter.
他们还给了我这个
And they gave me, you know, one of these.
把你的手放在我能看见的地方
Hey, keep your hands where I can see them.
我还能怎么样 掏出另一支枪吗
Okay, what am I going to do, pull out another gun?
好了 快点 我给你看我的证件了
All right. Come on, I showed you mine.
好吧
Okay.
你们的路修得都这么差吗
So, uh, are all your roads this bad?
砂岩 常常移位
Sandstone. Likes to shift.
需要我送你一程吗
Can I give you a ride somewhere?
我想这样比我
I guess it's friendlier
直接征用你的车更友好些
than if I commandeer your vehicle.
而且也不需要那么多文书工作
Probably less paperwork too.
谢谢
Thank you.
-抱歉 你还好吗 -没事
- Oh! I'm sorry. Are-are you all right? - It's all right.
什么感觉都没有
I didn't feel it.
你还是个硬汉
Huh. Tough guy, huh?
你最近应该没见过一个叫
Hey, uh I don't suppose you've seen
乔纳斯·莱斯特的人吧
a guy named Jonas Lester recently?
刚从他那儿过来
Just left him.
随你怎么找
Well, keep looking all you want.
这男人已经死了
This man's pretty dead.
小心别破坏证据
Tends not to change much.
沃诺斯警长 这位是
Chief Wuornos, this is--
特派探员奥德丽·帕克
Special Agent Audrey Parker.
原来是联邦调查局的
Oh, it's the FBI.
你这次来
Well, is this one of those situations
是不是想打着帮忙的旗号♥
where you're here claiming to help,
来给我个下马威[踩我脚趾]
but you're really just here to step on my toes?
那我得换双鞋
Not in these shoes.
事实上 我是来找他的
I came here, actually, looking for him.
好吧
Yeah.
乔纳斯越狱时我们收到警报了
Yeah, we got the alert when Jonas, here, escaped.
局里认为他会回自己的家乡
The Bureau thought that he might return to his hometown.
看来确实如此
I guess he did.
你们漏了点儿什么
Somebody missed something.
上面有字
There's writing on it.
看不清写了什么 但值得一查
I can't read whatever this is, but it's worth checking out.
我会送去班戈的鉴证科
I'll get it to the lab in Bangor.
给我们指点迷津吧
Well, why don't you enlighten us?
让我们见识下联邦调查局探员的独到见解
What does the FBI Special Agent have in the way of insight?
这些伤痕不是挣扎留下的
Well, his injuries don't suggest a struggle.
我认为他不是被拖过来的
I don't think he was dragged here.
-是吗 -他昨晚死亡
- You don't? - He died last night.
但你们得提供
But your guys are going to have to give us
确切的时间
the exact time.
初看起来
At first glance,
他似乎是从那里坠落的
it looks like he fell from up there,
但陈尸位置离悬崖太远
but his body is way too far from the edge.
如果上面有门大炮就另当别论了
You know, unless there's a cannon up there or something.
总之 我不觉得这是意外
Anyway, I'm not sold on it being an accident.
你想太多了
You're over-thinking this.
乔纳斯·莱斯特对这个镇最大的贡献
The best thing Jonas Lester ever did for this town
就是死了
was die.
所以在我看来 没什么好查的
So as far as I'm concerned, we're done.
他杀了个联邦雇员
He killed a federal employee,
所以在我查清事情的前因后果之前
so my investigation isn't done until I know why he came back here
还不能结案
and what happened to him.
内森 你终于有个真正的案子了
Nathan, get yourself a real crime to investigate here, eh?
警长 我想带帕克探员四处看看
Chief, how about I show Agent Parker around
顺便整理一下头绪
while we tie up the loose ends?
去吧 尽情浪费他的时间
Go ahead. Waste his time too.
反正他也没别的事可做
He's got nothing else to do with it.
-霍华德 -是我 帕克
- Howard. - It's Parker.
-莱斯特死了 -怎么回事
- Lester's dead. - How'd it happened?
他们说是意外
Well, they're calling it an accident,
但有些地方不对劲
but something doesn't seem right.
听起来正中你下怀 帕克探员
Sounds right up your alley, Agent Parker.
沃诺斯警长不同意我的看法
Chief Wuornos doesn't think so.
我相信你的直觉
I trust your instincts.
我在和当地警探合作 他叫...
I'm working with a local detective, uh...
沃诺斯
Wuornos.
-你叫你♥爸♥爸警长 -我管上司叫警长
- You call your dad the Chief? - I call my boss the Chief.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表