剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Howard, would you get your ass out here?
你是故意的 是不是
You do that on purpose, don't you?
我说了我没法帮助你
I told you I cannot help you.
为什么
Why?
因为我只是叠加人格吗
Because I'm an overlay?
而且还过了保质期
Past your expiration date.
此刻 我的程序将命令我
At this point, all my programming will let me do
启动新循环
is initiate another cycle.
什么意思
What does that mean?
创造新人格层
Dispense a new overlay.
不
No.
我是奥德丽·帕克
I'm Audrey Parker.
我永远都是
I'm staying Audrey Parker.
我无法修正编程
I cannot alter my programming.
只有玛拉的妈妈能做到
Only Mara's mother can do that.
夏洛特死了
Charlotte's dead.
是被克罗托恩
She was killed...
杀掉的
by croatoan.
克罗托恩在这里
Croatoan is here?
是的
Yes.
自从你上次造访港湾镇许多都变了
A lot has happened since you were last in haven.
克罗托恩杀害了我母亲 霍华德
Croatoan killed my mother, Howard.
夏洛特不是你母亲
Charlotte was not your mother.
她就是
Yes, she was.
我不是人格层
I'm not just an overlay.
玛拉死了
Mara was terminated,
夏洛特让我成为了完整人格
and Charlotte made me whole.
这怎么可能
How can that be possible?
人格分层都是暂时性的
Overlays were designed to be temporary,
是一种手段而已
A means to an end,
只是为了救回玛拉的
to help redeem Mara.
她意识到玛拉救不回来了
She realized that Mara couldn't be redeemed.
她选择了我 因为
And she chose me because...
因为我是她一直想要却没有的那个女儿
because I was the daughter that she always wanted.
什么意思
In what way?
夏洛特看到了奥德丽的热情
Charlotte saw in Audrey the compassion,
无私
the selflessness
都是玛拉没有 并抗拒的特质
that Mara was missing, that Mara rejected.
霍华德 外面的人对你来说是什么
Howard, do you see all those people out there?
如果你不建个新谷仓
If you don't build a new barn
把克罗托恩送回虚空
and send Croatoan back into the void,
他们都会死的
they will all be killed.
夏洛特为了救他们而死
Charlotte died to save them,
我也会做同样的事
and I am willing to do the same thing.
我会不惜一切代价 告诉我吧
I'll do whatever it takes. Just tell me.
请告诉我怎么做才能说服你
Please, what do I have to do to convince you?
你已经说服了我
You already have.
你是夏洛特的女儿
You are Charlotte's daughter.
你会做吗
And you'll do it?
你会建谷仓吗
You'll build the barn?
我会尽一切能力
I will do everything in my power
去保护夏洛特的女儿
to safeguard Charlotte's daughter
以及她要保护的人
and all those under her protection.
等一下
Wait, wait.
如果你在这里建
If you do this here,
会把警局变成新的谷仓吗
will it turn the police station into the new barn?
会伤害到拉维恩吗
Will that hurt Laverne?
谷仓会以这栋楼的形式呈现
The barn will take the shape of this building,
但不会取代这栋楼
but it will not be the building.
你的拉维恩会活下来的
Your Laverne will survive.
发生了什么事
What's happening?
不知道
I don't know.
霍华德
Howard?
霍华德
Howard.
你是什么人
Who the hell is that?
说来话长
Long story.
以太核心已被腐蚀性元素
The aether core has been cracked
弄破裂了
by corrosive elements.
其稳定性受到危及
Its stability is compromised.
核心...伤害到你了吗
Did the core-- did it damage you?
是的
Yes.
克罗托恩是怎么做到的
How did Croatoan do this?
我们要怎么补救
How do we fix it?
克罗托恩
Croatoan...
没有
did...
做这些
not do this.
克罗托恩不在
Croatoan is not...
警局里
in the station.
我们刚刚失去了谷仓吗
Did we just lose the barn?
如果克罗托恩不在这里
If Croatoan isn't here,
那是谁伤害霍华德的
then who did this to Howard?
拉维恩 是你吗
Laverne, is this you?
杜克 他没事
Duke, he's okay.
不 这是之前的影像
No, that's from before,
就是我们检查周边之后
right after we were on perimeter check.
他收到了一条短♥信♥
He got a text.
要去打电♥话♥
He had to go make a call.
拉维恩 这是你在存档里找到的吗
Laverne, did you find this in your archives?
你为什么给我看杜克
Why are you showing us Duke?
他刚刚那下是怎么回事
What the hell just happened to him?
拉维恩 是你的回放出故障了吗
Laverne, is this a glitch in your playback?
他不止一次
He lied
谎称自己无法使用他的"麻烦"
about not being able to use his trouble more than once.
孩子 你还有多少谎话
Aw, kid, what else have you been lying about?
以太核心是被腐蚀性物质弄坏的
The aether core was damaged by something corrosive.
酸性物质
Acid.
卡尔的"麻烦"
Karl's trouble.
我们一直以来认为克罗托恩是幕后主脑
This whole time we thought that Croatoan was after me,
可结果杜克才是真正的元凶
but it's Duke that's been doing all of this.
他肯定是受到了克罗托恩的控制
Croatoan must be controlling him somehow.
所以卡尔才会被割喉而死
That's why Karl's throat was slit.
杜克需要血来吸收他的"麻烦"
Duke needed the blood to absorb his trouble.
来毁掉以太核心
To destroy the aether core.
为了克罗托恩
For Croatoan.
这是不可能的
This can't be happening.
他可以穿越
He can phase.
他可以释放酸性物质
He's got acid touch.
如果杜克杀了艾利克斯
If Duke killed Alex,
他也就得到了让人僵住不动的"麻烦"
he could have the freezing trouble too.
杜克
Duke.
帕克 快离开这里
Parker, get out of here.
快走
Go, go.
奥德丽
Audrey.
快出来
Come out...
快出来
come out...
不管你在哪
wherever you are.
这里挤得真难受
It is awfully crowded in here.
私人空间太小了
So little personal space.
而我很喜欢有自己的私人空间
And I do love my personal space.
你的麻烦大了
You are in so much trouble.
拉维恩 你得放我出去
Laverne, you have to let me out of here.
我知道你认为这是为了我好
Look, I know that you think that this is for my own good.
外面那个人不是杜克
That is not Duke out there.
是克罗托恩在控制他
Croatoan is somehow controlling him.
你要让我和他谈谈
You need to let me talk to him.
我要和他面对面地谈
I need to do this face-to-face.
奥德丽
Audrey.
你为什么这么顽固
Why are you so stubborn?
这也许是个愚蠢的问题
That's probably a stupid question.
你就是这样的人
That is just you.
顽固
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表