剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
珍妮佛 能听到我吗
Jennifer, can you hear me?
我得让你明白
I have to get you to understand
珍妮佛已经离开了
that Jennifer is gone.
-德怀特看见她的尸体了 -闭嘴
- Dwight saw her body. - Shut up!
我真的会想她的
I really am gonna miss her.
发现自己信任的人有秘密瞒着自己感觉很难受吧
Terrible when you find out people you trust are keeping secrets.
你为什么不告诉我是玛垃
Why didn't you tell me Mara was responsible
把麻烦带到港湾来的
for bringing the troubles to Haven?
我不想让你用异样的眼光去看奥德丽
I didn't want you to look at Audrey differently.
奥德丽就是玛垃 而且现在
Audrey is Mara, and right now
玛垃正在想尽办法毁掉这里
Mara is doing everything she can to destroy this place.
你们对奥德丽的感情
You're letting your affection for Audrey
正在伤及小镇上的每一个人
hurt everyone else in this town.
我会去找她 把她带来见你
I am gonna get her and bring her to you.
我会把玛拉交给守卫
I'm gonna give mara to the guard,
看看他们有没有办法让她结束这一切
let them see if they can get her to end all this.
是玛拉造成的"麻烦" 也许她能结束它们
Mara started the troubles. Maybe she can stop them.
我不能离开港湾 我和威廉还有事未完成
I can't leave Haven. William and I are not done.
再见 帕克
Good-bye, Parker.
内森 是我啊 我仍然...
Nathan, please, I'm still here. I'm still--
你在犯大错
You are making a huge mistake.
告诉我你找到她了
Tell me you found her.
没有
No.
都过了12个小时了
It's been 12 hours.
她很聪明
She's smart.
这我知道
I know she's smart,
但是如果玛垃找到被藏起来的以太
but if Mara finds her stash of aether,
她就会让整个镇"麻烦"缠身
she troubles the whole town,
甚至整个州 甚至是全世界的人
the whole state, the whole world?
她不知道东西在哪里
She doesn't know where it is.
可是我们也不知道她在哪里
But we don't know where she is.
我让港湾警局和守卫都在找她
I got the H.P.D. And guard looking for her.
你现在都有权命令守卫了吗
You're giving the guard orders now?
对 文斯知道是玛垃创造了"麻烦"
Yeah. Vince knew mara created the troubles.
大家都不喜欢他的处理方式
People didn't like how he handled it.
找到玛垃 内森
Find Mara, Nathan.
你这个恶心人的骗子
You filthy liar.
这点我同意
I'm kind of with her on that.
谢谢你送补给来
Thanks for the supplies.
不客气
Yeah, yeah.
我知道现在事情看上去是什么样子
I know what this looks like,
我也知道我以前犯过错
and I know I have made mistakes before.
但是
But...
玛垃 她不会帮我们的
Mara-- she will not help us.
所以找回奥德丽是唯一的希望
So getting Audrey back is still our best hope.
你们能大点声说话吗
Could you guys speak up?
声音那么小我怎么偷听
You're making it difficult to eavesdrop.
内森 你得听我说
Nathan, you need to listen to me.
奥德丽已经不在了
Audrey is gone.
不
No.
她跟我说话了
She talked to me.
内森
Nathan...
真的 她需要我们的帮助 杜克
She did. She needs our help, Duke.
我们都失去了心爱的人
We've all lost people.
我昨晚亲手埋了珍妮佛
I had to bury Jennifer last night.
但是我们可以伤心
But we grieve.
不能发疯啊
We don't go crazy.
我们一起经历了那么多事
After everything we've been through,
你得给我一次机会
you got to give me this.
给我点时间 让我找回奥德丽
Just give me some time to get Audrey back.
怎么找
How?
我也不知道
I don't know.
给你24小时时间
You got 24 hours.
你相信我吗
You believe me?
不
No.
我相信 你需要走出过去重新开始
I believe you need to move on...
你尽力而为吧
Any way you can.
我们吃完早餐就上路
We'll eat breakfast, then keep moving.
这玩意儿要加奶油和糖才勉强能喝
All right, this needs cream or sugar to be remotely drinkable.
我有机会的话第一个就要伤害你
I'm going to hurt you the first chance I get.
我要伤害你可不需要用树
And I won't need a tree to do it.
那样你就是傻了
Well, that would be stupid,
现在警♥察♥想逮捕你
'cause the cops want to arrest you.
守卫想杀你
The guard wants to kill you.
不过现在他们两伙人都差不多
Right now they're kind of the same thing.
原来是这么回事啊
Oh, is that what this is all about--
你是在保护谁对吧
You protecting someone?
告诉你吧 不是我
News flash--it's not me.
那些笨蛋是谁
Who are these boneheads?
我也不清楚 冷静就行
I don't know. Just be cool.
听着 我保证不杀你
Listen, I promise not to kill you
前提是你帮我弄明白那些"薄"是怎么被封的
if you help me figure out how those thinnies were sealed.
不行
No.
那要是我保证
How about if I promise
忘掉威廉和他的藏起来的小秘密呢
to forget about William and his secret little stash.
闭嘴
Shut up.
把链子解开
Take these off.
-不行 -我可被绑着
- No. - I'm shackled.
那就不要说什么傻话
Then don't say anything stupid.
米歇尔 你们怎么才来啊
Mitchell, about time you guys got here.
那是玛垃吗
Is that Mara?
我跟警局那边报告了有段时间了
I called this in a while ago.
我怎么没听说
Didn't hear anything.
联♥系♥德怀特
Get Dwight.
没这个必要 我们...
No, there's no need. Let's just go--
放下手♥机♥
Drop the phone.
放开我
Get off of me.
我就知道
I knew it.
-放开她 -我不知道
- Let her go. - I don't know what it is
你跟这个女人是怎么回事 内森
with you and this woman, Nathan.
她可能能帮我们 米歇尔
She might be able to help us, Mitchell.
帮我们
Help us?
就因为她死了那么多人
So many people are dead because of her.
我受够了 她有什么资格还活着
I've had enough. Why does she get to live?
开枪
Shoot him!
拜托
Ah, come on.
我们关门了
We're closed.
不管你在哪里 我告诉你
Wherever you are, I'm telling you,
今天你可真不该来我这里抢劫
today is not the day to try to rob me.
你好 杜克
Hi, Duke.
乔迪
Jody?
来
Come here.
你好啊
How are you?
你还好吗
You okay?
夏洛特和宝宝 我...
Charlotte and the baby-- I...
我需要钱带他们离开
I need money to get them out of town.
我还以为你和加文
I thought you and Gavin, you know,
找到皈依做合法的事了呢
found religion and went legit.
你到底能不能给我点现金
Can you get me the cash or not?
我可以把我身上有的给你
I can give you what I have on me.
要告诉我你要去哪里吗
You want to tell me where you're going?
你为什非要知道一切
Why do you have to know everything?
不是啊
I don't.
我需要离开 我需要...
I need to leave. I need--
-出事了 -乔迪 我想帮你
- Something's wrong. - Jody, I want to help.
不 不要
No, don't!
不要靠近了
Don't come any closer.
你不知道我做了什么
You have no idea what I've already done.
乔迪
Jody...
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表