剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
以为我真的会离开
to think that I would actually leave.
你应该收手了 你知道会发生什么的
You should stop. You know how this works.
你忘了吧 它对我没用
You forgot. It doesn't work on me,
因为我对"麻烦"免疫
because I'm immune to the troubles.
是的
Yeah.
但我们制♥造♥的麻烦你就没办法了
But not to our world.
看这里
Take a look at this.
我们一起走进了灯塔
There we are all walking into the lighthouse.
再看看上面的时刻
Now look at the timecode.
上午十一点二十一分
11:21 a.m.
然后这里是灯塔倒塌的时刻
And this is where the lighthouse collapses.
-下午十二点十九分 -是啊
-12:19 p.m. - Uh-huh.
你记得中午的哨声响了吗
Do you remember the noon whistle sounding?
在镇上应该到处都能听见
You can hear it from all over town.
不记得 发生了那么多事
No, but we had a lot going on.
哨子本来在灯塔的楼上
The whistle was upstairs in the lighthouse.
本来应是震耳欲聋的
It should have been deafening.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我只记得
Well, I only remember
在洞穴里待了五分钟 最多十分钟
being in the cave five minutes, ten at the most.
但从录像上来看
But according to the tape,
我们都在里面待了差不多一小时
we were all in there for almost an hour.
医生们完成了我儿子亨利的手术
Doctors finished their surgery on my son Henry.
他可能再也无法走路了
He may never walk again.
我很抱歉 科莱特
Oh, I'm so sorry, Colette.
我听说有人告诉你他需要保护
I heard that you were told he needed protection.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是真的吗
Is it true?
是的 是真的
Yes, it is.
混♥蛋♥
Damn you.
内森来电了 他和薇琪抓住玛拉了
Nathan called. He and Vickie captured Mara.
薇琪在来医院的路上
Vickie's on her way to the hospital.
内森和戴着手铐的玛拉
Nathan's waiting for me out on route 62
在六十二号♥公路等我
with Mara in cuffs.
-她没事吧 -谁会在乎她...
- Is she all right? - Who cares if she's--
我们在乎 拉里
We do, Larry.
我们需要从她口中得到信息
We need to get information out of her.
我告诉了他们是玛拉制♥造♥出的"麻烦"
I told them Mara is responsible for the troubles.
他们需要知道对付的是什么
They need to know what they're up against.
那样做是不明智的
That was imprudent.
让内森把她带到报社
Have Nathan bring her to the Herald.
我觉得那样不好
I think that's a bad idea.
感谢你的意见 德怀特
I appreciate your input, Dwight.
把她带到报社
Bring her to the Herald.
我们喜欢德怀特的计划
We like Dwight's plan.
真的吗
Really?
真要这样吗
Is that so?
这次听德怀特的...
Listening to Dwight on this--
我们不仅这件事听德怀特的
We're not just listening to Dwight on this.
德怀特帮助我们
Dwight helps us.
德怀特抓住了打亨利·巴罗的人
Dwight caught the guys who beat up Henry Barrow.
我们所有人以后都听德怀特的
We're listening to Dwight from now on--all of us.
这是你想要的吗
You want this?
是的
Yes.
我出生时胳膊上就有这个标志
I was born with this symbol on my arm.
我愿意烙印到自己身上
And I chose to put it on me.
好吧
Okay.
去六十二号♥公路见内森
Go meet Nathan on route 62.
接手玛拉 把她带到废弃的罐头厂
Get Mara. Take her to the abandoned cannery.
我们需要一个隐秘的地方来做事
We need a private place to work.
我不讨厌你 文森
I like you, Vince.
我一直都不讨厌你 照顾好戴夫
I've always liked you. So work on Dave.
不要妨碍我做事
And don't get in my way.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
我很伤心
I'm sad.
是啊
Yeah.
我打了很多电♥话♥
I called around.
珍妮佛确实没有直系亲属
Jennifer really doesn't have any next of kin.
我知道
I knew that.
政♥府♥要求我把她埋到无名墓地里
And the state requires that I bury her in a potter's field.
不行
No.
当然不行
Course not.
你想要自己来处理吗
Do you want to handle it yourself?
跟她告别
Say good-bye?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的 来停尸房♥把她取走
Okay. Come by the morgue and get her.
别给我惹麻烦 好吗
Just don't get me into trouble, okay?
我不会的
I won't.
珍妮佛生前经常抱怨铁丹角号♥
Jennifer used to complain about the Cape Rouge a lot.
但她爱大海
But she loved the sea.
大海对她来说是陌生的
It was new to her.
我们说过很多次去看海
We talked about going to sea a lot.
我现在要带她去
I'm gonna take her there now.
听起来很好 杜克
That sounds perfect, Duke.
我真的会想她的
I really am gonna miss her.
我明白
I know.
我也想我儿子
I miss my son.
德怀特 我们在路上了 等我们
再见 帕克
Good-bye, Parker.
内森
Nathan.
-奥德丽 -是我
- Audrey. - Yes.
是我啊
I'm still here.
但是
But...
感觉像是
It feels--
感觉像是她在摧毁...
It feels like she's crushing--
她在摧毁我
She's crushing me.
求你了 我
Please, I'm--
我仍然...
I'm still--
我仍然还在
I'm still here.
我仍然...
I'm still--
你干嘛靠我这么近 你这个变♥态♥
Why are you so close to me, you perv?
你在犯大错
You are making a huge mistake.
也许吧
Maybe.
听着
Hey!
你知道你在招惹谁吗
You don't know what you're messing with.
放我出去
Get me out of here!
放我走
Let me go!
让我出去
Let me out!
听到了吗
Hey! Hey!
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表