剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
like, 4 feet?
好吧
Okay.
你觉得我们不该这样
You think this is a mistake.
我该走了
I should go.
您已接通内森 请留言
You've reached Nathan. Leave a message.
有什么发现吗
Did you get something?
熊宝宝会在树林里大便吗
Do baby bears poop in the woods?
夏洛特·克洛斯的DNA
The DNA of this Charlotte Cross
和国防部留档的记录不匹配
doesn't match with what the Pentagon has on file.
你黑进了国防部
You hacked the Pentagon?
对 其实也不是
Yes. Well, not exactly.
格洛里亚在信息部有个老相识
Gloria has an old flame in the I.T. Department.
所以全都是假的吗
So it's all a front?
疾控中心的车 徽章 还有...
The CDC car, the badge, the--
她到底是谁
Who is she?
要搞定这些 可得有钱有势
You need power and money to pull this off.
中情局吗
The CIA?
或者摩萨德[以色列情报机构] 俄♥罗♥斯♥特务
Or Mossad, Russian black ops,
或者像黑水国际那种私人组织[虐囚门幕后黑手]
or the private versions like Blackwater
不用向任何人交代
who answer to no one.
想象一下 他们会拿"麻烦"来做什么
Just think what they would do with the troubles.
想想他们会对我做什么
Think what they would do to me.
我们必须查清楚
We have to find out the truth,
但她有德怀特护着
but Dwight is her guard dog.
而且我们没有任何确凿的证据 只有猜测
And we don't have any real evidence-- just conjecture.
好吧
Fine.
那我们不和德怀特说她不是谁
We don't tell Dwight who she isn't.
我们向他证明她是什么
We tell him who she is.
这要怎么做
How do we do that?
利用最难糊弄的政♥府♥机关
By using the toughest government agency there is to dupe.
车管局
The DMV.
太棒了
That was amazing.
谢谢肯定
Mm, thank you, ma'am.
和我预计得差不多
Which is pretty much what I expected.
没有附加分
You don't get extra points.
是吗 真挑剔啊
Wow--demanding.
你和花样滑冰的裁判有一拼了
You've got the heart of a figure skating judge.
你看花样滑冰吗
You watch figure skating?
真可爱
That's actually pretty adorable.
我们都光着身子
So... we're naked.
也许该穿衣服了
We should probably get dressed.
同意
Agreed.
你先来
You go first.
这样我就能看着了
That way, I can watch.
找了你很久 科克
Been looking for you, Kirk.
去死吧 科洛科尔 我忙着呢
Go to hell, Crocker. I'm busy.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet you are.
我找到了你的工具
I found your tools.
-从实招来吧 -招什么
- Start talking. - About what?
玛拉在哪儿 以太在哪儿
Where's Mara? Where's the aether?
这他妈关你屁事 杜克
None of your damn business, Duke.
告诉我
You're gonna tell me.
你激发了我的麻烦
You've activated my trouble.
我不管
I don't care.
就算你把这里的空气全吸光
If you suck all of the air out of this place,
也阻止不了我
it won't stop me.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know!
我需要她 科克
I need her, Kirk.
我们没法确定是杜克杀了他
We don't know that Duke killed him.
我头上的疤痕说明他很有动机
Well, the welt on my head tells me he was motivated.
科克偷了以太 绑♥架♥了玛拉
Kirk stole the aether and kidnapped Mara.
我告诉你 玛拉蛊惑了杜克
I'm telling you, Mara's got in Duke's head.
或许玛拉真的能治好他
Well, maybe Mara really can fix him.
如果不能呢
And when she doesn't?
玛拉不是重点 明白吗
Look, this isn't about Mara, okay?
重点是杜克
This is about Duke.
他这么做一定是有原因的
He's got to have a reason for what he's doing.
是啊 比如他已经完全疯了
Yeah, like he's gone totally psychotic.
他可是杜克 内森
It's Duke, Nathan.
我认识的杜克不是这样的
This is not the Duke I know.
他很受伤 不是吗
He is hurting, all right?
不论他在经受着什么
Whatever's going on with his curse,
不论玛拉对他做了什么
whatever Mara's doing to him,
他需要你
he needs you.
你必须找到他
So just find him,
和他谈谈 让他知道 他还有朋友
talk to him, and remind him that he still has friends.
关于克洛斯博士 有什么新发现吗
You find out anything more about Dr. Cross?
其实 文斯这会儿就在想办法
As a matter of fact, Vince is working on that right now.
克洛斯博士
Oh, Dr. Cross,
也许听上去很奇怪 但我需要你的帮助
this may sound odd, but I think I need your assistance.
我胳膊痛得厉害
There's a sharp pain in my arm,
手指都麻木了
and my fingers are going numb.
是吗
Really?
还喘不过气
And shortness of breath.
我猜猜 胸口闷吗
And let me guess-- a tightness in your chest?
是的
Oh, yes, yes.
肯定是压力所致
Yes, it must be all this stress.
抱歉 可以为我检查吗
I'm sorry, but can you examine me?
不可以
No.
为什么
Why?
为什么我要让你
Because why would I allow you
以患者的身份
to continue to investigate me
继续调查我
from the inside as a patient?
我可能...
Well, I might have a--
演技很差 调查技巧都很烂吗
A bad acting coach and research skills?
如果是心脏病中风你举错胳膊了
You're holding the wrong arm for a heart attack and stroke.
所以请回吧
So just please go.
白尼
Hey, Bennie.
有何贵干 科洛科尔
What do you want, Crocker?
我想知道科克把一个...
Listen, I need to know where Kirk might have taken a--
我们的朋友带去了哪里
a friend of ours.
我知道你知道
I know you know.
不知道
No idea.
拜托 白尼
Hey, come on, Bennie.
科克打个喷嚏 你就会递上纸巾
Kirk sneezes, you hand him a kleenex.
还有 你欠我的
And besides, you owe me.
我真的不知道科克在哪里
Look, I don't know where Kirk is.
我没时间闲聊
I don't have time for this.
那就滚
So get lost.
听我说
Listen to me!
你眼睛怎么回事
What the hell is going on with your eyes, man?
你说什么 我的眼睛怎么了
What are you talking about, my eyes?
眼球闪闪发光
They're all silver.
快滚
Get the hell out of here, man.
眼睛都不流血了吗
No, they weren't even bleeding.
白尼
Bennie.
白尼 听我说
Bennie, listen to me.
你有"麻烦"吗
Are you troubled?
跟我说实话
I need you to be straight with me.
没有
Hell no.
你刚才对我做什么了吗 科洛科尔
Did you just do something to me, Crocker?
没有
No!
你对我动了手脚
You did something to me.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
-我喘不过气了 -他们喘不过气了
- I can't breathe. - They're suffocating.
-你怎么弄的 -我没碰他们
- How the hell did you do that? - I didn't touch them.
你碰了我
You touched me.
你把科克的"麻烦"传染给我了
You gave me Kirk's trouble.
不可能
That's not possible.
走开 科洛科尔
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表