剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
没有科尔顿家族的人 我们没法进入虚空
Without a Colton, we cannot get into the void.
杜克 我是海莉·科尔顿
Duke, I'm Hailie Colton.
海莉
Hailie.
我做到了
I did it!
总算来了
It's about time.
戴夫 住手
Dave, stop!
克罗托恩知道我们要做什么
Croatoan knew exactly what we were doing.
像是他能通过戴夫看到这个世界
It's like he can see the world through Dave.
我们催眠戴夫
We hypnotize Dave.
让他进入自己的思想
Get him to go into his own mind,
把克罗托恩驱逐并消灭他
Cast out Croatoan, and destroy him.
最后一块拼图在虚空之中
The last piece of the puzzle is in the void.
海莉的穿越"麻烦"可以让我进去
Hailie's phasing trouble can get me in.
我在雾墙外面的时候 看到了幻象
When I was outside the shroud, I had a vision,
港湾成为了人间炼狱
And haven was hell on earth,
因为你去了虚空
and it was all because you went into the void
而且再也没有回来
and didn't come back.
那就确保我回来
So make sure I come back.
-真没想到啊 -威廉
- You got to be kidding me. - William.
玛拉送我过来的
Mara sent me.
我们需要从旧谷仓里拿个东西
We need something from the old barn.
一个控制器
A controller.
海莉 你必须让薄弱点保持开启
Hailie, you have to keep it open.
我不会放弃我的能力
I will not give up my power.
海莉 别走
Hailie, stop!
内森
Nathan!
不
No!
我见过你这种样子
I saw that.
那可不是好兆头 森森
Not good news, Nate.
人类可适应不了虚无
Humans don't do well in the void.
你头晕了 越来越虚弱
You're lightheaded. You're getting weaker.
说明你没有多少时间了
Means you don't have much time left.
要是你帮我挪走我这块石头
You know, if you freed me,
我就能帮你挪你那块了
Then I could help you move that thing.
考虑一下吧 警探
Think about it, detective.
你需要我
You need me.
我不需要
No, I don't.
你真以为能把我困在这里吗
You really think you can just leave me here?
玛拉会夺回她的身体 等她成功
Mara's gonna get control of her body, and when she does,
她就会杀了你和你爱的一切
she's gonna slaughter you and everything you love.
她不会回来了
She is not coming back.
休战吧
Truce.
行吗
Okay?
我们可以解决这个麻烦之后
We can settle all this later
再继续互相残杀
and then go back to trying to kill each other,
但眼下首要的是回到港湾
But right now, first, we have to get back to haven.
那是我们共同的愿望
It's what we want.
也是玛拉和奥德丽的心愿
It's what Mara and Audrey want,
但我们必须得联手才行
But we have to do it together.
我还是拒绝
The answer is still no.
你赶紧闭嘴吧
Now, shut up.
真是蠢蛋
You're such a fool!
真搞不懂玛拉怎么没早把你杀了
How Mara didn't kill you on sight, I have no idea,
可她仍会夺回奥德丽的身体
and she's still going to get out of Audrey's body,
因为她不惜扒皮削骨
because she'll rip the flesh off her bones--
够了
Enough!
你还是不懂啊
You don't get it, do you?
现在只有奥德丽了
It is just Audrey now.
玛拉不会回来了
Mara is not coming back.
玛拉死了
Mara's dead.
海莉 海莉
Hailie! Hailie!
她去哪儿了
Where did she go?
不知道 她能穿墙
I don't know. She can walk through walls.
但没有我的戒指她无法打开薄弱点
But she can't make another thinny without my ring,
所以她肯定没藏到虚空里
so we know she didn't go hide in the void.
可她也不会在帮我们了
And we know she's done helping us.
她怎么就觉得她的"麻烦"有价值呢
Why does she think that her trouble's worth keeping?
肯定有负面的影响吧
It's got to have a downside, right?
确实有
There is.
使用起来相当危险
It's dangerous as hell to use.
但你也听到了 她觉得自己只剩"麻烦"了
But you heard her. She thinks it's all she's got.
可只有海莉能帮我们
Yeah, well, Hailie is all we've got.
只有她能把内森救出虚空
She's our only way to get Nathan out of the void.
-天哪 -救命
- Oh, my god. - Help me!
海莉
Hailie.
港 湾
第五季 第二十二集
你真的认为这有用
Do you really think this can work?
不知道
I don't know.
上次我催眠他的时候
The last time I tried to hypnotize him,
我们的记忆全被抹除了
our memories were completely wiped.
肯定有方法
There has to be a way
把戴夫和克罗托恩分开
for Dave to separate himself from Croatoan.
或者不仅如此
Or, more than that,
还能找到彻底杀死克罗托恩的方法
find a way to kill Croatoan once and for all.
戴夫要去杀他
Dave's gonna try to kill him?
抱歉 我能听见
Excuse me. I can hear you.
要是想这么做
If we're gonna do this,
我们得在克罗托恩阻止我们前速战速决
we need to do it fast before Croatoan finds a way to stop us.
好
All right.
我们需要在你的思想里创造一个
We need to create a space in your mind
你能和他对峙的空间
where you can confront him.
什么空间
What kind of space?
我们就叫它思想殿堂吧
Well, um, we'll call it, uh, a mind palace.
一个你觉得安全的熟悉的地方
A familiar place where you can feel safe.
一个能代表你身份的环境
An environment that represents who you are.
等我催眠了你
Once I've hypnotized you,
如果克罗托恩真的在你的思想里
if Croatoan is truly a part of your mind now,
就能在那里找到他
we should find him there.
找到之后我要做什么
And then what am I supposed to do?
找他的弱点
Find out if he has any weaknesses,
他想对港湾做什么
what his plans are for Haven.
真是简单啊
Oh, is that all?
这不是儿戏 戴夫
This is serious, Dave.
这也许是我救你的最后一个方法了
It could be our last chance to save you.
好吧
Fine. Fine.
但如果克罗托恩会在我的思想殿堂里
But if Croatoan is gonna be waiting for me
等着我
in my mind palace,
那我得拿支机关枪再去
then I'm gonna want a machine gun when I get there.
要两支
Two of them.
你控制不了自己拿什么进去
You have no control of what you bring with you
或是在那里见到什么
or what you'll find there.
要是你能杀他就动手
You find a way to kill him, do it.
那好吧
All right, then.
赶紧了结这事吧
Let's get this over with.
打开那个通道让我筋疲力竭
Opening that portal wore me out.
我现形早了
I rematerialized too soon.
你们要怎么救我出去
How are you gonna get me out of here, hmm?
什么
What?
铁棍没有刺穿我的心脏或肺吧
The bars didn't go through my heart or my lungs, right?
不然我早死了
Or else I'd be dead.
海莉
Hailie...
刺穿你的这些铁棍
These rods that are running through you,
堵住了你的出血口
they're what's keeping you from bleeding out.
什么
What?
拔了铁棍你就死了
They're what's keeping you alive.
不 不 你们错了
No, no, no. You're wrong. No.
对不起 海莉 但她没说错
I'm sorry, Hailie, but she's not wrong.
如果我们救你出来
If we cut you out...
哪怕是把你挪动一点
If we try to move you even a few inches...
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表