剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
你像头麋鹿 喝杯奶昔死不了
You're like a moose. A milkshake won't hurt.
你好 格洛里亚
Hi, Gloria.
啊 你好 薇琪
Oh, hi, Vickie. Hi.
早前你来了份快件
Package came for you earlier.
我答应快递员让你签收了
I promised I'd get your signature.
你等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
-好 -多谢了 薇琪
- Okay. - Thank you, Vickie.
辛辛那提那边有什么情况
So, uh, what's in Cincinnati?
你管不着
None of your business.
你去哪
Where are you going?
女厕所
To the ladies' room.
你好啊 戴夫
Hello, Dave.
文斯 你吓死我了
Vince, you scared the tar out of me!
你对我的头下了什么毒手
What did you do to my head?
我
Me?
我都不知道你这么高是怎么不缺氧的
I don't know how you maintain consciousness at this altitude.
至少我腿上没有发炎的伤口
Well, at least I don't have an infection on my leg.
这事得尽早打住
This needs to end.
同意
Agreed.
我们行动举止必须像对方一样
We'll have to operate as each other.
尽可能发现更多线索
Find out what we can down here.
这其中肯定有联♥系♥
It must all be connected.
像对方一样
Operate as each other.
你是说我也可以背着兄弟干鬼鬼祟祟的勾当
You mean I get to sneak around behind my brother's back?
得了吧 你隐瞒你来自另一个世界的身世
Please. You hide from me that you're from another world
瞒了60年
for 60 years!
你在这发现什么有用的线索了吗
Now, have you discovered anything useful down here?
领养文件里有个地址
There was an address in the adoption file.
但是那块地♥产♥几十年来都没易过手
The property's been in the same family for decades.
现在的所有者
The current owner of record
还经营着克罗托恩餐馆
also runs the Croatoan Cafe.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
是她什么都不知道
Does she not know anything,
还是她什么都没告诉你 戴夫
or is she not telling you anything, Dave?
我快累死了
I'm exhausted--
换身了不说
the switching...
-还跑了这么多路 -你还好意思说跑路
- All the traveling. - Traveling, yeah.
飞过来两次的人可是我
I'm the one who flew down here twice.
第二次还坐的廉价航♥空♥的飞机
Second time on a discount airline.
你怎么被列到禁飞名单上去了
And why are you on a no-fly list?
害我被保安关了半个小时
I was in security for half an hour.
你能不能消停会儿别诉苦了 文森特
Can you not be a martyr for one minute, Vincent?
那好 明早第一件事
Fine. We'll start first thing in the morning.
我们回到克罗托恩餐馆
We'll go back to the Croatoan Cafe,
看能发现什么
see what we can find.
顺便说一句
And by the way,
你腿上的伤 疼死人了
the cut on your leg... really hurts.
你就没上点药什么的吗
Well, have you put anything on it?
贴了块创可贴
A band-aid.
你欠我三块九毛五
You owe me $3.95.
你还好吗
You okay?
你真该庆幸
You really should appreciate the fact
你什么都感觉不到
that you can't feel anything.
下次释放"麻烦"之前你还能撑多久
How long till you need to let out a trouble?
这事又不是上网查查就能查出来的
Well, you know, it's not like I can look it up on webmd.
好吧
Okay. So, uh...
到底是怎么回事
What's going on here?
如果换身的两个人死了一个
If one of the switched people dies,
另外一个也会跟着死去
then so does the other switched person?
-明显是这样 -是啊
- Apparently, yeah. - Uh-huh.
可为什么偏偏是德怀特和格洛里亚
And why Dwight and Gloria?
是因为距离相近
Was it proximity
还是说是最后一个接触到的人
or last person you touched?
不知道
I don't know.
如果现在奥德丽在该有多好
Sure could use Audrey right now.
-是啊 -你确定
- Yeah. - Are you sure
我们做的能带她回来吗
we're doing enough to bring her back?
我正在尽力
I'm doing everything I can.
内森 我们应该把她当成奥德丽
Nathan, we're supposed to treat her like Audrey,
可你却把她绑在床上
but you got her chained to a bed.
这肯定不是
I'm pretty sure that's not
你和奥德丽共度良宵的方式吧
how you and Audrey spent your evenings.
如果真是这样 那当我没说吧
And if it is, please forgive me.
你们俩可真有"情调"
I-I'm impressed.
你的情况越来越严重了
You're getting worse.
是啊
Yeah.
如果我们把奥德丽带回来 你觉得她能帮你吗
You think if we bring Audrey back, she could help you?
我的确这么想过
The thought did cross my mind, yeah.
是因为秘密
It's secrets.
帕克
Parker.
相互有重大秘密的人会互换身体
You switch with someone you have a big secret with.
玛拉有这么想过
Mara thought about that.
等一下
Wait.
德怀特和格洛里亚有秘密吗
Dwight and Gloria have a secret?
帕克
Parker...
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
不知道
I don't know.
可能玛拉睡着时戒备心会比较弱
I think it's easier when Mara's sleeping.
-所以我们要 -内森
- Okay, so we need to-- - Nathan,
你明天不能带我去查案
you can't take me on the case with you tomorrow.
什么
What?
玛拉已经开始怀疑了
Mara's getting suspicious.
我知道她在想什么
I know what she's thinking.
你越是努力尝试
And the harder you try,
她就会越增强防卫
the more her defenses go up.
这样只会
It's just...
只会越来越糟
It's getting worse.
那我要怎么把你当成奥德丽
How am I supposed to treat you like Audrey, then?
把我留在这
Leave me here.
杜克
Duke...
杜克 你行的
Duke, you can do it.
你必须这么做 杜克
You have to do it, Duke.
帕克 奥德丽 别走
Parker. Audrey. Stay.
你需要这么做
You need to do it.
老克罗托恩餐馆 历史学会
我要去趟邮局 一会就回来
I'm going to the post office. Back in a bit.
曼迪奥历史数据库
梅坞市270
梅坞市270搜索结果
那警♥察♥去哪了
Where's the cop?
他出去清理你送出的一个小礼物
He's out cleaning up one of your little presents.
而你却置身事外
And you stayed out of it?
真是有趣
Interesting.
是的 看来你已经发觉
Yeah, I've noticed that you seem to find me
我是个很有趣的人了 玛拉
very interesting, Mara.
不猜猜原因吗
Hmm. Any guesses why?
-我已经猜到了 -真的吗
- I have my theories. - really?
说来给我听听
Well, then you should illuminate me.
你不是有奥德丽所有的记忆吗
Well, you have all of Audrey's memories, right?
有
Yes.
所以你记得你和内森的事
So you remember you and Nathan.
记得
Yes.
你记得
You remember...
你和我的事
you and me.
记得
Yeah.
还记得我们第一次见面的事吗
Remember the first time we met?
我阻止你买♥♥醉
I pulled you out of the drink.
把你带回铁丹角号♥
Brought you back to the Cape Rouge,
帮你弄干衣服 给你做早餐
dried your clothes, made you breakfast.
我还记得你走的时候 奥德丽
And I remember when you walked away, Audrey.
我回头看了一眼
I looked over my shoulder.
是
Yeah.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表