剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
What else are you keeping from me, Vince?
德怀特在竭尽全力维持秩序 执行规定
Dwight is doing his best to keep order to enforce the rules,
但他下不了手杀人
but he doesn't have it in him to kill.
他可以的
Yes, he does.
在眼下的港湾 流放等同于死刑
In this Haven, banishment equals execution.
也不全是
Not exactly.
搞什
What the--
谢谢我们这位朋友 让大家待在
Thanks to our friend there, we're keeping them in a...
各种各样的监狱里
prison of sorts.
两周前 我被黑色藤蔓袭击
Two weeks ago, I was hit by a black tendril.
而现在我触碰过的人都会进入睡眠状态
Now the people I touch enter a slumber.
他们不需要吃喝
They do not need to eat or drink,
也无法伤害任何人
and they cannot hurt anyone.
这很人道
It's humane.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他们在经历什么样的睡眠
What kind of sleep are they experiencing?
无梦之眠
Dreamless sleep.
他们没事
They're fine.
你呢
Are you?
是他们强迫你这么做的吗
Did they force you to do this?
因为我可以把你救出去
Because I can get you out.
是我提出要帮忙的
I offered to help.
如果你改变主意了 就来找我吧
Listen, if you change your mind, just come and find me.
谢谢
Thank you.
人们需要知道这件事 文斯 所有的事
People need to know about this, Vince, all of it.
然后呢
And then what happens?
没有对流放的恐惧 我们的秩序会大乱的
Without the fear of banishments, we'll have anarchy.
不是催你 但是
Not to hurry you, but--
就快日落了 数千人会死去
Sun's about to set, and thousands will die.
知道了
Got it.
我有什么能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
捶捶背 给你拿杯水
Back rubs? Water?
立刻闭嘴
Shutting up?
没关系
You're good.
夏洛特 如果我也来自你那里
Charlotte, if I'm from where you are,
我是不是会和你 和奥德丽一样
does that make me like you and Audrey?
也不是 你是混血人
Not really. You're a halfling.
一半人类
Half human and...
一半和我一样
Half like me.
这是千年难遇的事
It happens once in a blue moon.
即使在我小的时候 我一直被薄弱点和虚无
Well, ever since I was a child, I-I've been drawn to thinnies...
吸引着
and the Void.
我只是想回家吗
Am I just trying to go home?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
对你的类型我知之甚少
Very little is known about your kind.
那幻象呢 很常见吗
What about visions? They common?
电磁阀正在充电
The solenoids are charging.
全部四条通道都在充
All four channels!
但是危险信♥号♥♥还在闪
Yet... we're still in the red light district.
这不对吧
This can't be right.
这里显示发电机才运行了百分之四十
It says the generator's only operating at 40%.
见鬼 电量过载时 发电机肯定是
Damn it, the generator must have dumped its energy reserves
把能源储备放掉了
when it overloaded.
所以全城的电力才会
Well, that explains why the power's coming on
逐个街区地恢复
in town one block at a time.
每两个街区间隔多久
How long between blocks?
照这个速度 五分钟左右吧
Well, at this rate, five minutes or so.
电量到达学校要多长时间
How long before power gets to the school?
几个小时
Hours.
太阳一落山 人们就会死去
When the sun goes down, they all die.
闪光棒快用完了
So I'm kind of running out of these,
这是唯一
and they're the only thing
让我们不被黑暗♥杀♥死的办法
that are keeping the darkness from killing us.
相信我 我可不想被"麻烦"吞噬
Trust me, I'm not looking to become trouble food.
好了 我重新设置了发电机
There, I reconfigured the generator settings
让电力更快输送至镇上
to get power to the town faster,
可我最多也只能做到这样了
but... that's the best I can do.
那基拉呢 她现在能帮我们吗
What about Kira? Could she help us now?
如果她和内森快点回来 她也许能
She might be able to speed up recharging the system,
加速再次给系统充电
if she and Nathan get back soon.
他们最好快点回来
They better get back soon.
给我个电筒
Give me that flashlight!
这些都潜在的导火线 我们得想个办法
It's a powder keg. We got to do something.
好了
Hey! All right.
大家深呼吸
Everyone take a deep breath!
今晚可能是我们的最大考验
Tonight may be our greatest test,
但我们会像朋友和邻里 整个小镇团结一致
but we will face it... as friends, as neighbors,
一起面对它
as a town.
黑暗将无法再次夺人性命
The darkness will not take another life.
所以要互相帮助 聚集在灯光附近
So help each other. Crowd around the lamps.
共享资源 待在光明的地方
Share supplies. Stay in the light.
如果我们想活到明天早上
Now we just gotta pull it off
现在我们就得挺过这一关
if we want to survive till sunlight.
站到这亮处来
Stay by this light.
来吧
Come on.
有可能要
Maybe.
有可能不需要
Maybe not.
你准备好再试一次了吗
You ready for that rain check?
当然
Yeah, of course.
好的
Okay.
你的上衣非常漂亮 还有你的头发-
Your blouse is so beautiful, and your hair-
你可真会说
You do go on.
不 这非常柔软 而像丝绸一样 并且
No, it's so soft, and it's silky, and-
发光吧
Glow.
等等
Wait.
它显示我们应该在以太的上方
It says we should be right on top of the aether.
快点 不要是现在啊
Come on. Not now.
我们快没有光源了
We're running out of lights.
激动起来 激动起来
Get mad, get mad, get mad.
我不知道我能坚持做多久
I don't know how long I can keep doing this.
我们要返回发电厂那里
We have to head back to the plant.
这应该起作用的
This was supposed to work.
并不只有坏事
It hasn't all been bad.
学校的小床还是挺舒服的
The cots at the school are comfy.
而且 如果不是因为护罩的话
Besides, if it weren't for the shroud,
我现在还在威尼斯痛苦着呢
I'd be miserable in Venice right now.
在威尼斯怎么了
What's in Venice?
说来话长
Long story.
我应该说 我在这里更加开心
I'll put it this way, I'm happier here.
我们回去吧
Let's get back?
那风是从哪来的
Where's that breeze coming from?
现在怎么办
Now what?
以太在这下面
There's aether down there.
我们跟着它
We follow.
我们来再试一次
Okay, let's try this again.
嗨 托尼
Hi, Tony.
他们还没回来
They're not back.
没有
No.
他们一定没事 他们让电力恢复了
Well, they must be okay. They got the power back on.
而且现在已经是白天了 他们能回来的
And it's daytime. They can make it back.
是啊
Yes.
好了 交接♥班♥吧
All right, shift change.
我很担心你会体力透♥支♥
I'm worried you're gonna wear out that spot.
我很乐意交♥班♥ 但是你知道戴夫多会卡时间
And I'd like to take you up on it, but knowing Dave's timing,
他如果那时到了 我就得听他絮叨个没完
he'd arrive then, and I'd never hear the end of it.
是啊
Yeah.
基拉正好相反
Kira's the exact opposite.
她要知道我在过去两天除了担忧外
She'd blow a gasket knowing that all I did
什么都没干 肯定会勃然大怒的
for the last two days was worry.
有时候 这就是我们唯一能做-
Sometimes, that's all we can d-
他们回来了
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表