剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
The controller.
我告诉你我会带点好东西回来的
I told you I'd bring you back something nice.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们离建造新谷仓 终结"麻烦"
We're one step closer to building a new barn,
又近了一步
to ending the troubles.
也离把克罗托恩送回原位更近了一步
And sending Croatoan back to where he belongs.
我已经爱上它了 它能做什么
Well, I love it already. What does it do?
帕克
Parker?
我不知道
Yep, I got nothing.
好吧
Okay.
所以我们找到了它 但...
So we found it but...
我们不知道它能做什么或是怎么使用它
we don't know what it does or how to use it.
好吧 我们做得好
All right. Good on us.
我们不知道我们在做什么
We have no idea what we're doing.
又是如此
Again.
但至少你们没有打起来
But at least you two aren't punching each other,
我还是奥德丽 港湾也没有爆♥炸♥
I'm still Audrey, and Haven hasn't blown up.
暂时还没有
Yet.
我们
It's us.
我们三个
The three of us.
我们回来了 我们会想到办法的
We're back, and we will figure it out.
某种办法
Somehow.
我可反驳不了你
Yeah, I can't argue with that.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
怎么会发生这种事
How did this happen?
他比我想得更勇敢
He was braver than I thought.
他死得光荣
He died well.
-克罗托恩 -你个混♥蛋♥
- Croatoan. - You son of a bitch.
你杀了我的弟弟
You killed my brother!
或许这对你能有所安慰 他成功了
If it's any consolation, he succeeded.
但那不重要
But it doesn't matter.
我不需要再抹除他人的记忆
I don't need to erase memories anymore.
我不需要再躲藏
I don't have to hide.
是时候了
It's time.
是什么时候
For what?
他离开了吗
Did he leave?
他能去哪
Where could he have gone?
看 他手上有字
Look. On his hand.
是戴夫的笔迹
It's Dave's handwriting.
他有留信给我们
He got a message to us.
"他去找奥德丽了"
"He's coming for Audrey."
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表