剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
是我让你变成这样的
I made you that way.
你感觉不到吗
Don't you feel that?
你用以太做的事
What you did with the aether...
你说它让我变得很特别
you said it made me special.
但是怎么会 为什么
But, how? Why?
你需要我帮你做什么事
You need me for something.
所有操作谷仓所需的工具和知识
All the facility and knowledge necessary to operate
都包含在水晶控制器里
a new construct are contained within that controller crystal.
但是创造新的控制器
But, creating a new controller,
有人掌舵 正如你所说 那需要
someone to steer the ship, as you put it, that requires...
再有人牺牲
another sacrifice?
是的
Yes.
我理解你的承诺 但是
I understand your commitment, but...
从生物学角度来说 我不知道你是否适合
Biologically, I don't even know if you would be fit
做控制器
to serve as the controller.
你自愿看管玛拉
You volunteered to serve as Mara's warden
因为你知道这是唯一
Because you knew it was the only way
能保护你心爱之人的办法
to protect the ones you love,
这才是你的目的
now that was your purpose.
我的奉献是最重要的
My dedication was paramount,
但我无法保证对你也会有同样的效果
But I can make no guarantees it will work the same for you.
我必须一试
But I have to try.
我把一生都献给了港湾
I've dedicated my life to Haven.
这么多年来 一直领导着守卫
Leading the guard for all those years.
利用《先驱报》来掩盖这些"麻烦"
Using the Herald to cover up the troubles.
所做的一切都是因为我爱这座小镇
All of it, because I love this town.
我看着镇上的人所经历的一切
The people here, I've seen what they've been through.
目睹了如此多的遭难
Witnessed so much suffering.
失去了我的
Lost my...
因为这些"麻烦" 我失去了很多
I've lost so much because of the troubles.
现在 我能参与结束这一切
And now, I can play a part in ending them...
一劳永逸
forever.
转变成控制器的过程
The transformation process to controller
会害死你的
will kill you.
无论成功与否都会害死你
Even if it doesn't succeed.
来吧
So be it.
这是我的目的
This is my purpose.
你可以控制"麻烦"
You can control the troubles.
你让杜克在外面帮你收集你想要的麻烦
You have Duke out there collecting the ones that you want.
那为什么还需要我
So, why do you need me?
我利用以太拯救玛拉
What I did with the aether to save Mara...
改变了她
changed her.
让她和以太有了特殊的联♥系♥
Gave her a special bond with the aether.
她能利用以太来做的事
She could do things with it...
别人都做不到
nobody else could.
但是 你不能自己制♥造♥"麻烦"吗
But, can't you create troubles on your own?
当然能 但是和她做的相比
Yes, of course, but they pale in comparison
还是逊色一筹
to the kind of things she could do.
现在 这种能力只有你有了
And now, that singular gift is yours.
我绝不会为你制♥造♥"麻烦"
I will never create troubles for you.
为什么 你制♥造♥过的 当你碰杜克时
Why not? You've did it before, when you touched Duke.
有人要死了
People were dying.
我那是别无选择
I did what I had to do.
对呀 跟你父亲的选择一样
Exactly. Just like your father.
但是为什么
But, why?
为什么你需要我制♥造♥"麻烦"
Why do you want me to make troubles?
因为
Because...
我要带我女儿回她该去的地方
I want to take my daughter back where she belongs.
我想带你回家
I want to take you home.
只有你完全接受自己
If you would just embrace what you are,
才能意识到你无限的潜力
you could realize your full potential.
这样 我们就能制♥造♥所需的"麻烦"
You do that, we can create the troubles we need,
夺回原本属于我们的一切
then we could take back what's rightfully ours.
从那些放逐我们的人手里拿回我们的家
Reclaim our home from those who banished us.
让他们见识到以太的真正力量
Show them what aether is truly capable of.
让他们见识到
Show them the power
他们因为怯懦不敢宣称自己拥有的力量
that they were too cowardly to claim as their own.
我们可以一起完成
And we'll do it together.
作为父女
Father, daughter.
我要在虚无中撕开一个口子
I'm going to rip open a tear in the void
让以太充斥这个世界
and flood this world with aether.
欢迎来到我们的图书馆
Welcome to our laboratory.
奥德丽 加入我吧
Audrey, join me.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
你救不了这些人 你救不了港湾
You can't save these people. You can't save haven.
我的计划
What I have planned...
已经开始了
has already begun.
告诉我你有发现
Tell me you got something.
我一直在看麻烦调查记录 你是对的
I've been looking through this trouble census and you're right.
这就是个无价之宝
This thing's a gold mine.
你能通灵
You got psychic communication,
这儿有种人偶师麻烦
there's a puppet master trouble.
里面记载的内容总有能打破
There's got to be something in here that can break
克罗托恩对杜克控制的方法
Croatoan's hold over Duke.
干的好
Good work.
现在我们只要把握机会然后
Now we just pick our best shot and then--
好诡异
That's spooky.
他听不到我们的对话的 对吧
He can't hear us in here, can he?
不
Yes.
他能
He can.
谢谢你带它来 麦克休
Thank you for bringing that, Mchugh.
他是怎么
How did he...
该死
Damn it.
麻烦调查是我的了
I'll take that trouble census now.
什么叫 已经开始了
What do you mean, "It's begun"?
外面怎么了
What's happening out there?
就是按照我的预期
Just what I expected.
大家都在做该做的事
People are playing their parts perfectly.
内森在尽一切努力救杜克
Nathan is doing everything he can to save Duke.
杜克表现出足够的自己的影子
Duke is showing him just enough of his lost friend
让他们还保留希望
to keep hope alive.
足够内森把杜克留在身边
Just enough for Nathan to keep Duke close.
这会让他付出代价的
And it will cost him.
内森怎么了
What is happening with Nathan?
这是你抉择的重要时刻
This is your big moment.
你会用生命保护它吗
Will you defend that with your life?
你别管
Stay out of this.
你怎么自♥由♥的
How did you get free?
如果你能直线通过
Well, now, why go around something
为什么还要绕个弯呢
when you can just bust right through it?
太容易骗
So easily fooled.
是克罗托恩的计划
Croatoan planned this...
他想让你被抓
Wanted you to get caught.
这都是你伪装出来的 就为了拿到这个
You faked this all just so you could get your hands on this.
没错 就是如此
That's right. Exactly.
它就像个麻烦菜单
It's like a menu of troubles.
现在我们可以直接选自己喜欢的
Now we can just pick and choose our favorites...
然后喝掉它们
and then drink them up.
我们将无人能敌
We will be unstoppable.
真讽刺
It's ironic.
你一直让我替你杀人
All of the times that you asked me to kill for you.
瞧我现在
Look what I have become.
瞧你把我变成了什么
What you turned me into.
你想要科洛科尔
You wanted a Crocker?
我来了
Well, here I am.
求你 我求你了 别杀他
Please, I am begging you. Don't kill him.
为什么
Why?
你没必要杀他
You don't need to.
如果你真如你所说那么强大
If you are as powerful as you say,
杀不杀他都无所谓了
it doesn't matter.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表