剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
of the supernatural and the unexplained.
也接触过因其煎熬的人们
And I have dealt with the people living with it.
我本来觉得我是在帮他们
I mean, I used to think that I was helping those people.
真的
I really did.
然后我遇到了你和内森
And then I met you and Nathan.
我以前看到这样的人
Look, I used to look at a guy like this,
会觉得那是...
and I would see a--
一种奇异的未知现象
a paranormal curiosity.
会想要去研究
I would see a specimen to study.
但你们却会透过这些表面
But you see through the weird.
看到一个需要帮助的人
You see a person who needs help.
我的朋友们在想办法跟我们交流
So my friends are working on a way to communicate with us.
可能吗
That's possible?
我能再跟我的未婚妻聊天吗
I could actually talk to my fiancee again?
不止如此 只要能跟他们说话
More than that. Once we can talk to them,
也许就能查清这一切是因为谁的"麻烦"
maybe we can find whoever's trouble is causing this,
从而找到回家的方法
find a way to go home.
首先 我们得阻止那个杀手
First, we need to stop this killer.
我就是想跟你说这件事
That's what I wanted to tell you.
有些朋友看到一个新人在活动
Some friends saw a new guy stalking around--
蓄着胡子 长得很凶
bearded, rough-looking,
也许就是带着刀子的那个人
maybe the kind of guy who'd carry a knife.
总有一天 会有人做出正确决断
One day, somebody gonna do what's right.
把你干掉
Take you down.
-雷吉 -你认识他吗
- Reggie. - You know him?
他认为港湾发生的一切是我造成的
He blames me for what's happened to Haven.
他想杀我
And he wants me dead.
想困住我得叫国民警卫队来
They'll have to call in the national guard to hold me down.
我们要走了
We're getting out of here.
那活组织样本怎么办
But what about the sample?
样本 伤口
The sample, the wound,
薄弱点 都不管了
the thinny, let's put it all behind us.
我们得回港湾去 做最擅长的事
We need to get back to Haven and do what we do best,
完成我们答应加兰多·沃诺斯的事
what we swore to Garland Wuornos we'd do--
保护港湾
Protect Haven.
我就是在保护港湾
I'm talking about protecting Haven.
我们得偷走活组织切片
We need to steal that biopsy
趁样本被送去分♥析♥之前
before they send it away for analysis.
-也没那么糟糕 -你到底在说什么
- It's not that bad. - You're not making any sense.
你在虚空挣扎的时候伤的腿
Your leg was wounded back when you were dangling in the void.
谁知道会从活组织切片中查出什么东西
That biopsy could be swimming in God only knows what.
如果我们这样离开
If we just walk away
他们发现了什么 他们就会去港湾
and they find something, they'll come to Haven.
我们费尽一生心血想要保护的秘密
The secrets we worked our whole life to protect
就会被人发现 而责任在我们
will be revealed, and we would be responsible.
如果我们被抓怎么办 我被抓怎么办
What if we get caught? What if I get caught?
如果他们能抓到值得研究的患者
You think they'll care about a little tissue sample
还会在乎一点组织样本吗
when they've got patient zero?
我可不想下半辈子
I will not spend the years that I have left
都在科学实验室度过
as a science experiment!
抱歉 做不到
I'm sorry, but I can't.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
只有这件事上 美国人
This is the one thing Americans do better
做得比别人好
than anyone else.
什么 喝酒吗
What, drinking?
波本酒
Bourbon.
敬你这句话
Cheers to that.
你喝得够醉了吗
Are you drunk enough yet?
拜托 杜克 你母亲不可能那么糟糕吧
Come on, Duke, your mother can't be that terrible.
比我还糟糕吗
Is she worse than me?
那取决于你从哪个角度看了
Well, now, that just depends on your perspective.
好吧
Okay.
我父亲死了之后
When my dad died,
州里打算把我登记成孤儿
the state tried to declare me an orphan.
眼看手续就要办妥了
And just before the paperwork came through,
我那可爱可亲的母亲出现了 重组了家庭
my dear, sweet mom showed up to reunite the family.
我当时只是个八岁的蠢小子
I was just a stupid kid, eight years old.
我还真的相信了生活会有好转
I actually believed that things would be different.
但是没有吗
But it wasn't.
即便我当时那么小 我也很快就意识到
Even at that age, it didn't take me long to realize
我不过是我妈的饭票而已
that I was just my mom's next meal ticket.
她把我爸的房♥子改成了廉价旅馆
She turned my dad's place into a flophouse.
没过多久就被保护机构查封了
Wasn't long before protective services shut that down.
那之后她基本没怎么出现过
She didn't come around very much after that.
等我上了中学
By the time I got to high school,
我们唯一一次看见她
only time we ever saw her
是她来要福利支票
was when she wanted to collect the welfare checks.
她要钱干什么
What did she need the money for?
肯定不是拿来付账单的
Certainly wasn't to help pay the bills.
从此我学会了万事自己解决
So I learned how to do things on my own.
所以你也学会了把需要的东西偷到手
And that's when you learned to steal what you needed.
这里没什么线索能告诉我们雷吉去了哪里
There's nothing here to tell us where Reggie would have gone.
眼下只有这个影子这一条线索
All we have to go on is this shadow.
所以我们消失时都会留下这么一个影子吗
So we all left one of these when we disappeared?
据我所知是这样
From what I can tell, yeah.
我当时正在游泳
I was swimming when it happened,
所以我肯定没留影子
so I must not have one.
消失得毫无痕迹
Left without a trace.
我还记得当事情发生时我的未婚妻有多害怕
I remember how scary it was for my fiancee when it happened.
前一刻我明明还在 然后
One day I was there, and then...
突然就没了
poof, just gone.
在我以为我死了之后
After I thought I'd died,
我跟随艾米跟了好几天
I followed Amy around for weeks.
她几乎不出家门
She hardly left the house.
成天以泪洗面
Cried all the time.
而我只能站在一边看着
All I could do was just stand there.
我估计闹鬼的房♥子就是这么来的吧
I guess that's how we get haunted houses, huh?
亡魂在他们活过的地方游荡
Ghosts lurking around their old places.
你最先去的地方就是家
First place you went was home.
是啊
Yeah.
我待在警局是因为我知道奥德丽会在那
I stayed at the police station 'cause I knew Audrey would come.
这很正常
Well, it makes sense.
我们更倾向于前往我们熟悉的地方
We tend to gravitate towards places we're familiar with.
对了
Right.
雷吉是守卫的成员
Reggie was a member of the guard.
守卫对他至关重要
It was everything to him.
我敢打赌他就躲在他们的总部
I bet he's hiding out at their headquarters.
守卫总部
Guard headquarters?
听着就跟大反派的老巢似的
Sounds like a supervillain's lair.
我敢肯定他对那里了如指掌
Yeah, and I bet he knows it like the back of his hand.
难不成你想去那里
And you wanna go there?
没办法
There's no choice.
不是他死就是我亡 否则事情不会结束
He's not gonna stop till one of us is dead.
我们快没时间了 赛思
We're running out of time, Seth.
你不如跟我说说这装置该怎么用
Why don't you just walk me through how it all works?
看见这两个电极了吗
Okay, see these little guys here?
把它们安装好了之后
When these are placed,
它们会捕捉你说话的时候
they're gonna pick up the electrical signals
你身体产生的电♥信♥♥号♥♥
that your body generates when you speak.
而这台装置
And this console here
将会把这些电♥信♥♥号♥♥转译出来
is gonna translate those signals,
大概吧
basically,
转换成音频信♥号♥♥ 这样我们就能听到了
into an audio message, into something you can hear.
那我们该怎么把电极装在内森身上
How are we going to put those on Nathan?
难道它们不会
Won't they just...
-直接穿过去吗 -你真会说话
- go right through? - That was very nice.
直接就跳到问题所在了
You just had to jump right to the problem.
你完全可以先夸夸我的天才创意
I mean, you couldn't maybe compliment my ingenuity.
-这 -不不 你说得对
- It's-- - No, no. You're right.
这的确是个问题 我正在想办法
You're right. That is the issue. I am working on it.
不过我需要先测试一下
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表