剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Of course it is.
尽量减少接触
Keep your interactions small.
悄悄摸摸的
Be like mice.
假如你改变了过去的任何事物
If you change anything in the past,
就会让现在的状态变得更糟
it can make things worse now.
你们只需要找出关于那个薄弱点
All you need to figure out is what that woman knows
那个女人知道些什么
about the thinny.
遵命
Absolutely.
好了
Okay.
这个也许能帮上忙
This might help.
谢了
Thanks.
记住 你改变不了已经发生的事
Remember, you can't change what happens.
我明白
I know.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的 我能订个六点的叫醒服务吗
Yeah, can I get a wake-up call for 6:00?
不 是早上六点
No, that's a.m.
没事了 我自己来吧
You know what? Never mind. I can do it myself.
好了 伙计们 你们可以直接敲门的
Okay, fellas, you know what? You could have just knocked.
安全
Clear!
不敲也行
Or not.
听着 假如这是关于某家银行
Look, if this is about a certain bank
以及小小的一笔三万一千元的款
and a certain $31,000 ish,
不在我这里
I don't have it.
我说了我没有
I said, "I don't have it."
斯基普·麦克曼尼斯吗
Skip McMannis, huh?
斯基普·麦克曼尼斯
你需要新身份证了 科洛科尔先生
You need new IDs, Mr. Crocker.
你自从2007年就一直用这张
You've been using that one since 2007.
你们这帮家伙从2007年就开始监视我吗
You guys have been keeping tabs on me since 2007?
如果裹尸布没消失 你们都不应该记得我
If the shroud is still up, you shouldn't even remember me.
你们到底是谁
Who the hell are you guys?
我会吓到他的 所以文斯你先进去
I have to surprise him, Vince, so you go in first.
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
轮不到你提问
You don't ask the questions here.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
科罗拉多之子
是报纸上登的
It's from the paper.
这我知道
I know that.
你记得这是哪天吗 莫斯利先生
Do you remember this day, Mr. Mosley?
科罗拉多之子被发现那天
The day they found The Colorado Kid?
我当时在场
I was here.
我在那个破警局耗了一天
I spent the entire day in this damn police station,
为了违停罚单据理力争
fighting about parking tickets.
你好 莫斯利先生
Hello, Mr. Mosley.
是你
You!
你们是怎么做到的
Whoa, how'd you do that?
你们从哪儿来
Where did you come from?
《星球大战》
《首航》
我们是公务员
We're from the government.
没错
Yeah.
而且那张照片你得交给我们
And we need that photo.
你的国家感谢你
Your country thanks you.
沃诺斯警探在吗
Now, uh, is Detective Wuornos around?
1983年5月22日 就是这天
May 22, 1983. It's the right day.
该死的 这车都不是我的了
Damn it! I don't even own this car anymore.
所以这些罚单不是我的
And they ain't my tickets.
那是年轻的莫斯利
That's young Mosley.
那是我们回家的路
That's our way home.
你听到我说话了吗
Are you even hearing me?
好吧
Okay.
我们知道戴夫会死在那个薄弱点附近
So we know Dave is gonna wind up near that thinny.
我去找他
So I'll go and find him.
可以 但得保持距离 不要互相影响
Okay, but keep your distance, no interacting.
我去找素描画上的女人
I'll find the woman in the sketch.
有发现的话 我们就在那个海滩碰面
With any luck, we'll meet up on that beach.
好
Okay.
沃诺斯警探
我只想确定你没事
I just want to make sure you're okay.
是的
Yeah.
什么事
Yes?
你是...
Are you...
沃诺斯警探吗
Detective Wuornos?
当然 需要帮忙吗
Sure am. Can I help you?
有 我在找这位女士
Yeah. I'm looking for this woman.
很好
Super.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
联邦调查局特派员内森·巴特沃斯
Special Agent Nathan Butterworth, FBI.
好吧
Okay.
给我一分钟把女友送出去
Give me a minute to see my lady friend out.
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
要咖啡吗
Get you a coffee?
黑咖啡 谢谢
Black. Yeah, thanks.
没问题
Sure.
我认识素描画上那个女人
I recognize that woman in his sketch.
那是芭芭拉·科尔顿
It's Barbara Colton.
她有"麻烦"
She's troubled.
那联调局的人找她干什么
So why do the Feds want her?
我们不需要这种关注
We don't need that kind of attention.
尤其是今天
Especially today.
我只想给詹姆斯打个电♥话♥说再见
I just want to call James and say good-bye
确保我回谷仓之前
and make sure he gets out of town
他已经出城了
before I go back into the Barn.
去找詹姆斯
See James.
我会解决这个小丑的
I'll get rid of this joker.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
好吧 既然你们知道我的事
Okay, so you guys know about me.
那你们知道一个叫港湾的小镇吗
How about a little town called Haven?
缅因州的港湾
Haven, Maine?
有人知道吗 听着耳熟吗
Anybody? Ring a bell?
随便吧
Whatever.
你们是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
非法拘禁 非法搜查
False arrest, illegal search.
这在法庭上都站不住脚的
This'll never hold up in court.
我们不为政♥府♥效力
We're not from the government.
没有法庭一说
There's no court...
只有我们
just us.
好吧
Okay.
救命 有人吗
Help! Anybody...
你的咖啡来了 黑如罪恶
There you go. Black as sin.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Detective.
叫我加兰多就行 内森
Call me Garland, Nathan.
我有个儿子叫内森
I got a boy named Nathan.
是吗 听话吗
Oh, yeah? Good kid?
有时候吧
Ah, sometimes.
他总是一屁♥股♥坐在我桌子上
He's always putting his butt on my desk,
像你一样
like you.
他喜欢坐在那儿也许是为了能离爸爸近一些
Maybe he likes sitting up there so he can be closer to his dad.
我不知道 也许是
Ah, I don't know, maybe.
这个女人她犯什么事了
So this woman, what'd she do?
这个嘛...
Uh, that's, um...
这是机密
It's confidential,
是联调局的案子
FBI business.
但我希望联调局能仰仗你的帮助
But I hope that the Bureau can still depend on your help,
加兰多
Garland.
我会调动一切人手帮忙
I'll put every available man that I can on it.
但我不知道这人是谁
But I have no idea who this person is.
你不看当地报纸吗
Don't you have a local paper?
也许能有所帮助
Maybe they can help.
报社关门了
The Herald's closed.
其中一位主编进了医院
One of the publishers is in the hospital.
没错 文斯·蒂格斯
Yeah, uh, Vince Teagues.
他是在镇上的医院还是海岸医院
Is he at County or out at the Ping?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表