剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
城♥堡♥里的皇后不必只有一位
There can be more than one queen in a castle.
我知道你想进入我的思想的真正原因
I know the real reason why you want me to welcome you in my mind.
你想把奥德丽从我身边夺走
You want to take Audrey away from me.
我不会让你得逞的
I won't let you.
-我们都会... -奥德丽
- As we both shall-- - Audrey?
奥德丽 幸亏我找到你了
Audrey, I'm so glad I found you.
你得听我说
It's important you listen to me.
你得记住...
You need to remember that...
你会是一个美艳动人的新娘
You are gonna be a stunning bride.
而你会是个光彩夺目的伴娘
And you are going to make a gorgeous maid of honor.
但你迟到了
But you're late
我们时间不多了 马上就要举♥行♥典礼
and we don't have much time before the ceremony.
-我们走吧 -走
- Let's go. - Come on.
谢谢你帮我打理这些
Thank you for helping me with these.
我本来还担心自己又得去找奥德丽呢
I was afraid I was gonna see Audrey.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她去楼下我车里的杂物箱
She's down at my car getting a worn out scrunchie
选旧的束发带呢
from my glove compartment.
她执意要凑新娘必备 有新有旧有蓝
She insisted. It's old, borrowed, and blue.
她会把旧束发带当吊袜带
She'll wear it as a garter.
我觉得你就是那个"新的"吧
But I guess you're what's new.
你们两人好像才刚刚认识
It seems like you guys just met.
感觉这场婚礼... 这一切来得也太快了
And this wedding is just... It's happening so fast.
我等她已经等了一生之久
I've been waiting for her all my life.
我绝不会让她离开我的
And I'm not gonna let her get away from me.
你们两人非常相配
You guys are a great couple.
我给你看样东西
Can I show you something?
亨利 这对戒指好美 它们...
Henry, those are gorgeous. They're...
夏洛特
Charlotte?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
对不起
I apologize.
我也不知道自己是怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
我也搞不懂 但你这样这可不行
Neither do I. But it's not cool.
我还有一大堆事呢
I got a lot going on.
我有很多事要处理 而且都不容易
I'm juggling a lot and it's hard.
你要在状态 你可是伴娘
Be present! You're the maid of honor.
婚礼一定要顺利进行
This wedding has to go smoothly.
所以拜托你要配合
So please, just cooperate.
我会的
I will.
我会的 抱歉让你担心了 亨利
I'm...Sorry I upset you, Henry.
夏洛特很难搞 她会跟你斗到底的
Charlotte's tough. She'll fight you to the end.
这场婚礼不会得逞的 帕克
There isn't gonna be a wedding, Parker.
睡魔以为他得到了你 但其实没有
Sandman thinks he's got you, but he doesn't.
跟我们所经历的困难相比 这只是雕虫小技
This is a party trick compared to what we've been through.
睡魔脑子里所想的一切都是虚构而已
Nothing that is happening in sandman's head is real.
我们才是真实的
We're real.
我只是觉得不正常 他有点儿精神崩溃
I'm just saying, it was weird. He kinda just kept freaking out.
亨利内心很敏感 再说新郎也会紧张的
Well, Henry is... he's sensitive. And grooms can get nervous too.
然后他就离开这儿了
And then he walked out of here.
因为我们15分钟后就要举♥行♥婚礼了
Because we have a wedding in 15 minutes.
他不应该待在我的化妆间里 仅此而已
And he shouldn't be in my dressing room. That's it.
我说不好
I don't know.
你注意到吗 这儿几乎没人 没请宾客吗
Have you noticed, there's hardly anyone here, no other guests?
我觉得这也...
I just think that...
我是说 连工作人员可能也消失不见了
I mean, some of the staff might be disappearing.
请进
Come in.
你看着...
You look, um...
别说
Stop.
别说了
Stop it.
感觉真美好 我觉得自己像...
That is so sweet. I feel like, um...
觉得自己像公主一样
I feel like a princess.
你发誓 你发誓不会怪我
Promise. Promise you won't be mad at me.
我真心需要你来说伴郎致辞
But I really want you to make a best man's toast.
怎么了
What?
这有点儿...
It's tiny, it...
今天之前 我似乎从未喝过
It's just I don't think I've ever had
浓咖啡配马天尼
an Espresso Martini before today.
我没...
I don't...
你确定自己要这么做吗
Are you sure you should be doing this?
就因为你鸡尾酒里掺了咖啡吗
Because you had coffee in your cocktail?
你对这个男人了解多少
How well do you know this guy?
他可是你最好的朋友
He's your best friend.
奥德丽 我们想表达的是
Audrey, I think we're just trying to say
真的是有种不祥的感觉
it's just a really weird vibe.
我觉得格雷森和我感觉一样
And I think Grayson and I are maybe feeling the same thing.
好了 别说了 我就要结婚了
Okay, stop. I'm getting married.
再过不到15分钟 我就要嫁给最棒的男人
To the most wonderful man. In less than 15 minutes.
拜托各位先出去
So, out, please.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我爱你
I love you.
你要竭尽所能保持清醒
You fought so hard to be who you are.
我要你记得 回到我身边
I need you to remember. Come back to me.
伴郎来了 咱们开始典礼吧
There he is. Let's get this wedding started.
你为什么这么着急呢
Whoa. Why are you in such a rush?
按照婚礼请柬上印着的时间日期啊 老兄
It's only the date and time engraved on the invitation, buddy.
我不记得曾收到请柬
I don't remember getting that invitation.
事实上 我也不记得你我是一起长大的
In fact, I don't remember us growing up together.
那为什么选我做你的伴郎
So why am I your best man?
这是什么动静
Whoa, whoa. What is that?
是音乐吗
Is that music?
这是你雇的乐队在试音
That's just the band you hired doing a soundcheck.
不用管这些
Forget about that.
我们找个安静的地方聊两句
Let's go somewhere quiet where we can talk.
对我而言 哪里都是安静的 对吗
For me, everywhere is quiet, right?
至少应该如此
At least it's supposed to be.
我是不可能雇这支乐队的
There's no way for me to have hired that band.
因为我听不见
I can't hear.
你就非得苦苦相逼
You just had to push it.
我把你从那个鬼镇子带来
I got you out of that sinkhole of a town.
是我让你又能听到声音的 这是恩赐
I gave you back your hearing. That was a favor.
我不要你的恩赐
I don't want your favors.
我每次带人来这个地方 都会消耗自己
Every time I bring someone into this place, it costs me.
我不知道要消耗多少
I had no idea how much.
让你们大家开心真是压力很大的事
It's so stressful trying to keep you people happy.
那就让我回去
Then put me back.
让我们大家回去
Put us all back!
这里是新港湾镇 大难临头各自飞
This is the new Haven. Every man for himself.
奥德丽·帕克是我的
Audrey Parker is mine.
快走 快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on.
你看到那一幕了吗
Did you just see that?
格雷森就... 他...
Grayson just... He...
怎么回事 到底是怎么回事
What was that? What the hell just happened?
奥德丽 不 我想起来了
Audrey. No, I remember.
我想起我急于告诉你的是什么事了
I-I remember what I wanted to tell you so badly.
什么事
What?
你现在非常危险 我们俩都很危险
You're in terrible danger. We both are.
你杀了格雷森
You murdered Grayson.
接下来要杀夏洛特和奥德丽了吗
Are Charlotte and Audrey next?
除非她们反抗我
If they fight me.
你困住了很多人
You've got a lot of people up in there.
你的力量不足以控制他们
And you don't have enough power to control them.
格雷森拒绝了你
Grayson rejected you.
在我的世界里 没人能拒绝我
Nobody rejects me in my world.
但是在真实的世界里 他们就能
Yeah, but I bet they do in the real world.
你父母出了什么事
What happened to your parents?
发生了车祸
There was a car accident.
他们死了 而我变成了这样
They got death certificates and I got these.
孤儿吗
An orphan?
我告诉你剩下的事吧
Now let me tell you the rest.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表