剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
No, we're not.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我在港湾
I'm in Haven.
这还有什么问题吗
How is this even a question?
我们有办法复活夏洛特了
We have a way to bring Charlotte back.
我也愿意不惜一切让妈妈回来
I want my mother back more than anything.
但用"麻烦"不是好主意
But by using a trouble?
你曾用"麻烦"复活过内森
You once used one to bring Nathan back.
那个"麻烦"不一样
That was a different trouble.
我们知道怎么控制它
That was one that we knew how to control.
欧娜刚有了几天的"麻烦"
Ona has had her trouble for, what, a few days?
她不知道到底怎么用它 我们也不知道
She has no idea how it really works. None of us do.
奥德丽说得没错
Audrey's right.
我们对欧娜的"麻烦"所知不多
We don't know much about Ona's trouble.
真惊奇 你居然同意她
Big surprise. You agree with her.
但我们得冒这个险
But we have to take the risk.
我们需要夏洛特来终结"麻烦"
We need Charlotte to end the troubles.
那我们就试一试吧
Okay, let's try it.
我去把夏洛特带去警局
I'll get Charlotte, bring her to the police station.
赫博和其他欧娜复活的人都还好
Herb and the others Ona resurrected seem fine.
但是太好了 反倒不像真的
It just seems too good to be true.
给
Here.
你拿着这个
I need you to take this.
戴夫说克罗托恩在找以太核心
Dave said that Croatoan was looking for the aether core.
你觉得他知道在你手里
You think he knows you have it?
以防万一 你能拿去藏起来吗
Just in case, will you take it and hide it somewhere?
藏到其他人都找不到的地方
Somewhere where no one else can find it.
包括我
Not even me.
我们不能让它落到克罗托恩的手里
We can't let Croatoan get hold of it.
你找到了复活她的办法
You found a way to bring her back.
你怎么...
How did you--
我以前也经历过
It's not my first rodeo.
你确定吗 瘦高个
Are you sure about this, high pockets?
"麻烦"夺走了我太多东西
I've lost so much to the troubles.
我的军旅生涯
My army career.
我的姐姐
My sister.
还有我的女儿
My daughter.
它们到头来总该做点好事吧
Can't they finally do some good?
我们的死期也不远了
Well, we're about due.
我不会再让我的东西被夺走了
I'm not gonna let anything else get taken from me again.
妈妈
Mom?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
出什么事了
What--what's going on?
这是怎么回事
W-what's this all about?
你会没事的 相信我
You're gonna be okay. All right?
我们...我们把你带回来了
We...we brought you back.
从哪回来
From where?
我怎么在警局
W-why am I at the police station?
我们用了"麻烦"
We used a trouble.
不
No.
我们应该在山洞里
We're supposed to be at the cavern.
我们要净化以太
We need to purify the aether.
我们已经净化完了
We already did that.
不 我们才刚要开始
No, we were just about to start.
你记忆里最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
开始训练奥德丽
Starting Audrey's training.
怎么了 出什么事了 怎么...
Why, what happened? What...
你们两个怎么一直看着我
Why do you both keep looking at me like that?
她甚至不知道自己被杀了
She doesn't even know she was killed.
要回想起一切需要有一阵子
It takes them some time to remember everything.
想一想
Think about it.
她刚刚经历了最痛苦的事
She just went through the most traumatic thing possible.
要多久
How long?
她是我们抓克罗托恩的唯一线索
She's our only lead in catching Croatoan.
你们要有耐心
You have to be patient.
我们没时间耐心
We don't have time for patience.
赫博想起他的死用了多久
How long before Herb remembered his death?
几天 最开始只有一些片段
A couple of days. It came back in pieces at first.
好 我需要和他谈谈
Okay, I need to talk to him.
好 他马上就回来了
Okay, he'll be right back.
他刚出门去买♥♥补给了
He just went to grab some supplies.
进去吧
Go in.
和夏洛特谈谈
Talk to Charlotte.
是啊 帮她回想她是谁
Yeah, remind her who she is.
她在乎的人是谁
Who she cares about.
妈妈
Mom?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
薇琪
Vickie?
我在工作
I'm working.
是啊 我看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
我得把一切回归原处
I have to put everything back the way it was,
但不管用
but it won't work.
从来就没管用过
It never works.
奥德丽和内森在哪
Where's Audrey and Nathan?
墓地
Cemetery.
死了
Dead.
和大家一样
Like everyone.
奥德丽和内森死了
Audrey and Nathan are dead?
好 那谁没死
Okay, who's not dead?
没人
No one?
德怀特
Dwight?
格洛里亚
Gloria?
戴夫 文斯
Dave? Vince?
我可以带你去见文斯
I can take you to Vince.
好 我们去试试吧
Okay, let's try that.
夏洛特不见了 她怎么不见的
Charlotte's gone? How can she be gone?
我们在和欧娜谈话时 她偷溜了出去
She slipped out while we were talking to Ona.
我应该...
I should've...
她和你们说什么了吗
Did she tell you anything?
克罗托恩 谷仓什么的
About Croatoan, about the barn?
不 她还没想起来那些事
No, she couldn't remember anything that happened,
欧娜说得过一点时间
and Ona said it's gonna take a while.
她很迷惑 不知所措
She's confused. Disoriented.
她肯定是去哪儿了
There's gotta be someplace she'd go.
我先从她的实验室找起
I'll start at her lab.
我们会找到她的 德怀特
We'll find her, Dwight.
最好能找到
We better,
不然克罗托恩又要让历史重演了
before Croatoan gets to repeat history.
他还好吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他一时无法接受
He's taking it hard.
他认为是他的责任
He's blaming himself.
你呢
And you?
我
Me?
我那刚刚从异空间复活的妈妈
My recently resurrected inter-dimensiOnal mother
有部分健忘症然后还逃跑了
has partial amnesia and ran away.
我好极了
I'm fine.
你把核心藏起来了吗
Have you been able to hide the core?
藏起来了
Yeah.
需要我去接你吗
You want me to swing by, pick you up?
不用 我需要跟莱妮谈谈
No, I need to talk to Lainey.
她的塔罗牌或许能帮上忙
Maybe her tarot cards can help us.
我们落入今天这个境地不就是因为塔罗牌吗
Isn't that what got us into this in the first place?
没错
Yeah.
解铃还须系铃人
So maybe they can get us out.
吸血鬼又出来了吗
Oh, is there a new vampire trouble?
还是有备无患的好
You never know what'll come in handy out there.
好吧 你拿它做什么
Oh, well, what are you doing with this?
它可以追踪夏洛特包里的那瓶以太
It'll track the vial of aether in Charlotte's go-bag.
找到那瓶以太
I find that,
我离克罗托恩就近了一步
I'm one step closer to finding Croatoan.
你要去找克罗托恩
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表