剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
爸爸
Dad...
求你
Please.
记住
Remember this:
你不受自己控制
it isn't you.
求你 别杀他
Please, don't kill him.
亲爱的 亲爱的 没事了
Dove, dove, dove. It's all right.
我决定放过内森了
I've decided to let Nathan live.
为什么
Why?
因为这是你的愿望
'cause that's what you wanted.
这什么也改变不了
It doesn't change anything.
不管你做什么
I will never help you...
我都不会帮你
no matter what you do.
你会的
Yes, you will.
我从来没指望劝你两句你就能帮我
And I-I never really expected just to talk you into helping me.
不 今天是要找到你最在乎的是什么
No, today was about finding out what you really care about...
是内森
Nathan.
我需要知道
I needed to find out
你对他和其他人到底有多在乎
how much you care about him and the others.
为了救他你什么都愿意做 对吧
You'd do anything to protect him, wouldn't you?
如果你敢伤害他 我发誓
If you hurt them, I swear to you--
伤害他们 你到底有没有听我说话
Hurt them? Haven't you been listening?
我是要帮助他们
I'm going to help them.
我要用我收集到的
I'm gonna use all the powers
所有力量给他们他们真正想要的东西
I've gathered to give them what they truly want.
你真正想给他们的东西
What you truly want for them.
-什么 -我要给他们幸福
- What? - I'm gonna make them happy.
你就是这么对杜克的吗
Is that what you did with Duke?
这个
Well...
杜克一辈子都在调查自己的身份
Duke spent his life searching for his identity.
现在他找到了答案
Now, he's found it.
你可以离开
You're free to go.
为什么你就这么让我走
Why would you just let me walk out?
我希望你待在你朋友身边
Well, I want you to be with them--your friends.
我想让你看到我给他们的礼物
I want you to see the gifts I offer,
他们能拥有的幸福生活
The happy lives that they can live...
和你如果拒绝我 他们
And what you'll be ripping away from them...
将失去的东西
if you still refuse to join me.
爸爸
Daddy?
怎么了 爸爸
What's wrong, daddy?
说话啊
Say something.
莉齐 但是 你
Lizzie? But, you...
文斯 文斯
Vince? Vince!
霍华德
Howard.
我需要你帮我找到文斯
I need your help finding Vince.
文斯
Vince!
文斯
Vince?
天哪
My god.
你干了什么
What have you done?
必须做的事
What I had to.
而且我现在知道
And I know exactly what we have to do
怎么把克罗托恩丢回地狱了
to send Croatoan screaming back to hell.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表