剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds.
你的表情能治百病
There's a face that could cure what ails you.
来给你最喜爱的病人
Here for one last sponge bath
洗最后一次海绵浴吗
before releasing your favorite patient?
跟我共度一晚之后你肯定都不想出院了
One night with me and you'd be back in this hospital for good.
说到这个 你应该还有时间
Speaking of which, looks like you'll have time
多玩几把拉米纸牌游戏再出院
for a few more hands of rummy before heading out.
你在说什么 他受的全是轻伤
What do you mean? His injuries were all minor.
车祸的伤是轻伤没错
Injuries from the car crash were.
不过你的腿部严重感染了
But that is a nasty infection on your leg.
说实话我从来没见过这样的感染
I've honestly never seen anything like it.
男士们
Oh, boys.
我不想让你们担心 肯定没事的
I didn't mean to worry you. I'm sure it's nothing.
就只是有点超出我们的预想而已
We're just a little bit out of our depth here.
所以我给你做个活组织切片
So we're gonna take a small biopsy
然后送去分♥析♥一下就行
and send it off for analysis.
我保证不会疼...太疼
I promise it won't hurt... much.
我们不能先回家
Can't we just deal with this
再做检查吗
when we get back home?
很抱歉 老家伙 这是医院的规矩
Sorry, old goat, it's hospital policy.
我们不知道这是怎么回事
If we don't know what it is,
是不能让你这样离开医院的
we can't have you walking the streets with it.
好了
There.
再在医院多待几天 等我们搞清楚就行了
Just sit tight for a few days till we get the all clear.
快瞧瞧
Well, look at this.
我们又见面了
Here we are again,
惊奇女士 戴夫·瓦纳洛[摇滚歌♥手]
Miss Marvel, Dave Navarro,
本人就是你们的随叫随到的极客
and yours truly, the token geek.
-塞思 很高兴... -好奇怪
- Seth, it's nice to-- - Oh, that's weird.
从你们急切的来电和困惑的表情来看
I take it from your desperate phone call
你们肯定是走投无路了
and baffled expressions that you're in dire straits.
不用担心 我的朋友
Well, fear not, my friends,
你们的骑士到了
the cavalry has arrived.
上帝保佑我们
God help us.
你的另一半呢
Where's your better half?
你在说安德森吗
Oh, who, Anderson?
他可能像史高治·麦克老鸭一样正在一个
[史高治·麦克老鸭 唐老鸭中的守财奴形象]
He's probably swimming in a silo full of gold doubloons
全是达布隆金币的筒仓里游泳
like Scrooge Mcduck.
谁知道糖果大爆♥炸♥游戏
Who knew that matching like-colored candy
会价值数百万美元呢
was worth millions of dollars?
这真的让上大学看起来像一笔可靠的投资
Really makes college seem like a sound investment.
各位 我很想跟你们聊近况
All right, guys, I'd love to catch up,
但我们现在真的需要搞明白这是怎么回事
but we really need to figure out what's going on here.
是的 没错
Yes, right.
内森现在是鬼魂
Nathan, he's a ghost.
也不一定是鬼魂 他只是...
Not necessarily a ghost, he's just--
鬼魂 灵魂 都不重要
Ghost, incorporeal, doesn't matter.
让我来告诉你们
Let me tell you something.
这里发生了很多奇怪的事
A lot of the strange things that happen around here,
人们把它归为超自然活动
people dismiss it as paranormal activity.
虽然这些事是由"麻烦"引起的
But just because these things are caused by the troubles,
但是不代表它们不遵从物理定律
doesn't mean they're not bound by physical laws.
地心引力 原子能 电磁场
Gravity, nuclear bonds, electromagnetic fields--
塞思 你这是想表达什么观点呢
Seth, is there a point buried in there somewhere?
好吧 我认为
Okay, I think
内森应该还在辐射出电磁场
that Nathan should still radiate an electromagnetic field.
所以就算我们看不见他 听不到他
So even though we can't see him, even though we can't hear him
或者...或者感觉不到他
or--or feel him,
他应该还有电磁波存在
he should still have an electromagnetic presence.
而这个 你们很幸运
And that, lucky for you,
老爹我能追踪
daddy can track.
-好 -怎么回事
- Okay. - What's going on?
找到了吗
Is that good?
真的好吓人啊
Well, it's definitely spooky.
有一个鬼魂...
There is a ghost...
-在这里 -是内森吗
- right here. - Is it Nathan?
-他们肯定是绝望了 -我不知道
- They must be desperate. - I don't know.
你办公室里还有没有别的鬼魂在游荡
Do you have more than one ghost haunting your office?
-塞思 我只是... -我不确定
- Seth, I just-- - Well, I don't know for sure
是不是内森 不过
if it's Nathan, but I mean,
如果是他 他现在应该在听我们说话
if it is him, he should be listening to us right now.
内森
Nathan...
我会把你救回来的
I'm gonna bring you back.
你能让我们听到他的回话吗
Can you make it so that he can talk back?
我需要改动一些内部组件
I'll have to modify some internal components,
也许要装个感觉探测器 然后...
probably set up a sensory detector and--
-塞思 到底能不能 -要知道结果吗
- Seth, yes or no? - Eventually?
能
Yes.
-很好 动手 -动手吗
- Great. Do that. - Do it?
-动手 -等我回来
- Do it. - I'll be back.
杜克 你可以再去
Duke, do you think you would consider
跟玛拉战一回合吗
going another round with Mara?
她告诉我们任何关于这个"麻烦"的事
Anything that she could tell us about this trouble
都会对我们大有帮助
would be really helpful.
就算我去找她 如果说同样的话
Look, I go in there singing the same song,
结果还是会一样
we're gonna get the same result.
好吧 那我们或许应该考虑一下
Okay. Well, then maybe we should consider
稍微满足一下她的需求
giving her a bit of what she wants.
-奥德丽 我们不能信任她 -我不信任她
- Audrey, we can't trust her. - I don't trust her.
但我信任你
But I trust you.
拜托了
Please.
如果这样能让内森回来呢
If it means getting Nathan back.
好吧 我去找她谈
All right, I'll talk to her.
我会继续查的 内森
I'm gonna keep digging, Nathan.
一旦有发现
When I find something,
我会在这里给你留言
I'll--I'll leave you a note here.
你做得很好 帕克
Good work, Parker.
看来你想喝几杯当午餐
I take it you would prefer to drink your lunch.
你觉得灌我几杯酒
Think I'll spill all my secrets
我就会知无不言了吗
if I get a little booze in me?
不知道
I don't know,
反正我一般会这样
but it usually works on me.
如果要我坐在这里 聊我母亲的事
And if I'm gonna sit here and talk about my mother,
我最好还是先...
well, then I need to be very...
喝得酩酊大醉
very drunk.
该死的
Damn it.
-没用 -好吧
- It's worthless. - Okay.
抱歉 你能不能给我个机会
I'm sorry. Can you give me a chance here?
这是我第一次
This is my first time building
制♥作♥平面交流仪器
an interplanar communication device
用的还是警局的二手对讲机
using hand-me-down police radios.
我是说这些东西
I'm talking about this.
我从农贸市场一个叫艾米的摄影师手里
I asked for these photos from this photographer named Amy
要到了这些照片
at the farmers' market.
我盯着这些照片看
I just keep staring at them,
就希望能出来点什么线索
hoping that something new will jump out.
那你不如先休息一下
Well, maybe take a break.
去买♥♥杯咖啡 放松一下
You know, grab a coffee, give it a minute.
我没那个时间
I don't have a minute.
嫌疑人的身份越晚确定
The longer it takes me to I.D. this suspect,
内森就会跟那个杀手困在一起越久
the longer Nathan's stuck wherever he is with a killer.
我很抱歉 只是
Look, I'm sorry. It's just...
以前这种事我们都是一起合作的
This is the kind of thing we used to do together.
没错 一起合作
Right. Working together.
感觉很好 我很怀念
It's nice. I miss it.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
没有内森 也许我再也做不到了
Without Nathan, maybe I just can't do this anymore.
听我说 我见多了
Hey, listen, I have seen my share
超能力和灵异事件
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表