剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
克罗托恩 真的会杀了港湾的所有人的
Croatoan, you really will kill everyone in Haven.
你不该回去
You shouldn't go back.
内森
Nathan!
那是
is that...
控制器
controller.
我们离建造新谷仓 终结"麻烦"
We're one step closer to building a new barn,
又近了一步
to ending the troubles.
所以我们找到了它
So we found it,
但我们不知道它能做什么或是怎么使用它
but we don't know what it does or how to use it.
我们会想到办法的
And we will figure it out.
想象你与克罗托恩
In your fight with croatoan,
对决的战场
visualize your battlefield.
你是克罗托恩
Are you Croatoan?
你来这里是为了杀我
You came here to kill me?
你才是身处险境的那个
You're the one who's in danger.
你利用我去杀人
You'll use me to kill people!
我一直在吸收"麻烦"
I've been absorbed in troubles.
我会以独♥立♥的存在进入你的世界
I'll enter your world on my own.
你在里面的时候
While you were in there,
克罗托恩一直在让我们失忆
Croatoan's been making us lose time over and over again.
我可以回到我的思维宫殿
I can go back into my mind palace
毁掉那些钟
and destroy those clocks.
我可以毁掉克罗托恩让人遗忘时间的能力
I can destroy croatoan's ability to cause lost time.
我不想扫你的兴 克罗 但我哪都不去
I hate to break it to you, cro, but I'm not going anywhere.
醒醒啊
Wake up, damn it.
他死得光荣
He died well.
是时候了
It's time.
"他去找奥德丽了"
是戴夫的笔迹
It's Dave's handwriting.
他有留信给我们
He got a message to us.
斯坦 我们什么时候能启用这些监控摄像头
Stan, what's our eta on going live with the security cameras?
至少三小时以后 也许更久
At least another three hours, maybe more.
-三小时 -也许更久
- Three hours? - Maybe more.
克罗托恩来找奥德丽了
Croatoan is coming for Audrey.
我们就在这里放手一搏
This is where we're making our stand.
我们需要能够监控警局里每一个角落
We need to be able to see every inch of the station.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
如果觉得不好也很正常
You know it's okay if you're not.
不 没有
No, it's not.
我试了一整夜
I have been trying all night.
我得利用这些东西做成点事
I have to get these things to do something.
你会的
You will.
如果我们建不成新谷仓
If we can't build a new barn,
我们就不能战胜克罗托恩
we can't defeat Croatoan.
我试试今天只想些高兴的事
Well, then, let's try for only happy thoughts today.
先生们 这栋大厦已经是骨灰级的了
Gentlemen, this building is older than dirt.
注意电流安培数
Watch your amperage.
电源线路过载了
You're overloading the circuits.
拉维恩今天情绪很激动
Laverne's on fire today.
她不喜欢和守卫一起共事
She's not loving working with the guard.
劳驾谁去趟地下室
Now, could someone get their ass to the basement
去换下断路器吗
and replace the breakers?
我们在浪费时间 各位
We're burning daylight, fellas.
拜托以最快速度
Full sail, please!
你能让她冷静一下
Can you just get her to calm down,
以免招致守卫们反感吗
so the guard guys don't revolt?
拉维恩 能听到吗
Laverne, you read?
响亮又清楚
Loud and clear.
也许你该放松点儿
You might want to ease up a bit.
这帮白♥痴♥就像以前
It's like none of these knuckle-draggers
从没干过电工活儿似的
have ever done electrical work before.
其中大部分人都没有
Well, most of them haven't.
那他们还敢自称是汉子呢
And yet they call themselves men.
你有"麻烦"调查报告吗
You got the trouble census?
是的 在这里
Yeah, it's...here.
拉维恩 卡尔 那个有"酸化麻烦"的人
Laverne, Karl, the guy with the acid touch trouble?
知道 你需要怎样
Yeah, what do you need?
必须让他把锁融掉
Make sure he uses it to melt the locks,
把大厦周围所有入口都封住
seal the specified entrances around the building.
这就去办
I'm on it.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
内森 我要宰了这帮蠢货
Nathan, I'm gonna kill those freaking morons.
他们把我的控制台给炸了
They just fried my damn console.
她今天可不顺心
She's having a bad day.
是啊 不过大家都一样
Yeah, well, join the club.
我以为... 我不知道
I thought-- I don't know.
我本以为只要我们搞到以太核心
I just thought that once we got the aether core
和水晶控制器一起
and the controller crystal together,
我们就能知道下一步需要做什么了
that they would show us what we needed to do next.
要咖啡吗
You want coffee?
谢谢
Please.
我去看看情况
I'll get you one,
然后就给你拿杯咖啡
right after I check the perimeter.
你确定把奥德丽监护于此是明智之举吗
You sure guarding Audrey here is a good idea?
我确定这是无奈之举
I'm sure it's the best of all the bad ideas we got.
也对
Right.
给 德怀特送来的
Here, Dwight sent this.
他在外面的情况怎么样
How's he doing with the exterior perimeter?
他已经封锁了街道
He's locking down the streets now.
忙得不可开交
He's got his hands full.
守卫没受过突击队训练
Guard doesn't exactly have Army Ranger training.
手榴弹
Grenades?
B计划
Plan B.
我想是以防克罗托恩进来
In case Croatoan gets in, I guess.
我跟奥德丽说了 今天只想高兴的事
I told Audrey only happy thoughts today.
这可不容易 因为任何人任何事
It's kind of hard when what we're fighting
都有可能是我们的对手
could be anyone, anything.
该死 还有可能是那团绿色迷雾
Hell, it could still be that green mist.
它变成戴夫时 起码我们还能知道它的位置
At least when it was Dave, we knew where it was.
我知道了
I get it.
目标是奥德丽
Audrey's a target.
而我们都不知道自己要面对的是什么
We don't have any idea what we're up against.
你认为我们为什么装这些摄像头
Why do you think we're installing all these damn cameras?
你已经吓坏了
So you're freaked out.
有这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
没有 鉴于我们要对付的是
No, I'd say you're keeping it together pretty well,
来自另一个世界的杀人狂魔
considering we're about to fight a mass murderer
你表现得相当不错了
from another world.
我不想事情发展到那个地步
I hope it doesn't get that far.
我们只要拖住克罗托恩
We just need to hold Croatoan off
足够奥德丽查出
long enough for Audrey to figure out
查出建立新谷仓的办法 赶紧着手去建
how to get the new barn up and running.
进行得怎么样了
How's that going?
你回来后 去灰鸥酒吧了吗
Been to the Gull since you've been back?
她留下什么了
What's left of her.
知道吗 如果几年前你跟我说
You know, if you had told me a few years ago
我的酒吧被一种制♥造♥海怪的"麻烦"
that my bar was gonna get thrashed
给毁了 我...
by a trouble that creates sea monsters, I...
现在听起来却很平常
Now it just sounds like Tuesday.
还记得我们小时候吗
Remember when we were kids?
以为"麻烦"只是家长为了管我们
Thought the troubles were just scary stories
而编的恐怖故事
parents told us to keep us in line.
后来发现我们的父亲清楚地知道
And then we found out that our fathers knew exactly
我们要面临的境遇
what we were getting into.
我想我只是希望 早点知道我们命运如此
I guess I just wish that we had known this was our fate,
因为...
because...
我意思是 那我就能少上几天学了
I mean, I would have spent a lot less time in school.
你也没上几天学
You could not have possibly spent less time in school.
这倒是真的
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表