剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
内森进入虚无的时候就已经输了
Lost when Nathan went into the void.
他没有出来
He never came out,
在那之后 一切都变了
and nothing's been the same since.
文斯 你得告诉我
Vince, I need you to tell me
我离开港湾后都发生了什么
everything that happened after I left Haven.
为什么内森要进入虚无
Why did Nathan go into the void?
太晚了
It's too late.
克罗托恩来了
Croatoan's here.
那我们该做什么
So what the hell are we gonna do?
唯一能做的事
The only thing we can do.
死
Die.
去你的
Oh, screw that.
我逼她去想 求她回忆
I asked her to remember. Begged her.
你那时候并不知道
You didn't know.
她会因我而尸化
But now she's gonna change because of me.
不 你做了正确的事
No. You did the right thing.
夏洛特无论如何都会尸化的
Charlotte is gonna change no matter what.
但如果她不告诉我们克罗托恩的事
But it's all for nothing if she doesn't tell us
以及如何盖新谷仓 我们的努力就白费了
about Croatoan and how to build a new barn.
你还是想让她想起来 即使她会...
You want to make her remember, even though she--
她肯定会尸化的 德怀特
It's gonna happen, Dwight.
你阻止不了
You can't stop it.
让她救我们吧
Please, let her save the rest of us.
你绝不会放弃奥德丽
You'd never give up on Audrey.
我却要放弃夏洛特吗
But I'm supposed to give up on Charlotte?
大伙儿
Guys!
能帮帮我们吗
Guys, can we get some help, please?
这倒是好用
Well, that was handy.
门用木板钉过了
The doors are boarded up.
应该能给我们点时间想办法
It should give us a minute to figure this out.
看来没时间了
Or not.
你负责这扇门
You answer the door.
我去搞定窗户那边
I'll cover the windows.
好
Done.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们为什么来找我
Why do they want me?
他们是冲着和他们最亲近的人来的
They're coming for the people that they're closest to.
我只是想帮忙而已
I only wanted to help.
你已经帮了
You did.
你让他们与亲友道了别
You let them say good-bye.
你给他们的爱人带去了内心的宁静
You gave their loved ones peace of mind.
你真的这么认为吗
You really think so?
是的
Yeah.
德怀特 我要试着说服欧娜
Dwight, I have to try and get through to Ona.
不 奥德丽 如果你碰了欧娜
No, Audrey, if you touch Ona,
夏洛特就会消失 你母亲就会再死一次
Charlotte disappears and your mother dies again.
没别的办法阻止这件事
There's no other way to stop this.
今天我已经失去她一次
I lost her once today.
我不会再失去她第二次
I'm not gonna let it happen again.
我宁愿在这些死而复生的人身上试试
I'd rather take my chances with the undead.
德怀特说得对
Dwight's right.
在我们找出盖谷仓的办法之前
Until we figure out how to build a barn,
夏洛特哪都不能去
Charlotte's going nowhere.
那我呢 我不能投票吗
What about me? Don't I get a vote?
夏洛特 你头脑还不清楚
Charlotte, you're confused.
我没有 我终于想起一切了
No, I'm not. I finally remember everything.
我的死亡和我的生活
My death and my life.
我绝对不会为了自己而伤害别人
I would never let people get hurt so that I could live.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不必
Don't be.
帮帮欧娜
Help Ona.
你想盖谷仓
So you want to build a barn?
赛思
Seth?
不要再来了
Not again.
我还在做梦
I'm still dreaming.
你就是支点 杜克
You are the fulcrum, Duke.
你要么拯救你的朋友
You'll either save your friends
要么杀光他们
or kill them all.
你没事吧 你睡觉时在说梦话
You okay? You were mumbling in your sleep.
是吗
I was?
是啊 听起来像是做了个噩梦
Yeah, sounded like a bad nightmare or something.
说实话 我怀疑是因为玉米饼 但是
Frankly, I suspect it was the tacos, but...
我真希望是玉米饼的问题
Oh, I wish it was.
那个陌生人给我看了点东西
The stranger showed me something.
抱歉 谁
I'm sorry, the who?
刚刚在这里的那个人
That guy who was just here.
哥们 我一直和你在一起
Dude, I've been right here the whole time.
这里没别人
There was nobody here.
欧娜 你必须放她走
Ona, you have to let her go.
日记上说这是唯一的办法
The journal says it's the only way.
但这就意味着赫博要生而复死
But that means Herb goes back to being dead.
我知道这对你很难
I know it's hard,
但你必须接受他已死的事实
but you have to accept that he's gone.
但是肯定有办法能治好他
But there has to be a way to fix him.
只要让他变回正常就行了
Just to turn him back to normal.
欧娜 很遗憾 没有别的办法
Ona, I'm sorry, there isn't another way.
你的"麻烦"改变了他
You trouble changed him,
现在没有退路了
and now there is no going back.
这扇门快撑不住了
This door can't take much more.
想买♥♥扇对"麻烦"免疫的门可不容易
It's hard to buy one that's trouble-proof.
欧娜 求你了
Ona, please.
我在尽力
I'm trying.
但是我无法停止想念赫博
But I can't stop thinking about Herb
而且以后再也见不到他了
and how I'll never see him again.
没事的
That's fine.
有回忆是好事
It's good to have memories.
但是如今他也只能如此
But that's what he has to be right now.
成为一个回忆
A memory.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我身边只有他了
He is the only person I have left.
我刚来时也是孤身一人
I didn't have anyone when I first came here.
我丈夫死了 我失去了女儿
My husband died, I lost my daughter,
而且我很肯定自己再也找不到她
and I was sure I'd never find her again,
可是我找到了
but I did.
虽然我憎恨在从今往后
And I hate the fact that
我再也见不到她的事实 可是
I'll never see her again after this, but...
那种憎恨不会超越
that hate, it doesn't outweigh
我在了解她时所获得的爱
the love I gained in getting to know her.
而我会带着这份爱一起走
And that, I'll take with me.
没时间了 女士们
Running out of time, ladies!
他们在按照欧娜把复生的顺序倒下
They're dropping in the order Ona brought them back.
那夏洛特只剩下几分钟了
Then Charlotte only has a few minutes left.
如果这真是永别
If this is really good-bye,
我得告诉你一些你父亲的事
I need to tell you about your father.
她想见你
She wants to see you.
过来
Come here.
人生从来就不公平 对吗
It's never fair, is it?
没错
No, it isn't.
关于谷仓 夏洛特跟你说了什么
What did Charlotte tell you about the barn?
她说我们接下来需要的东西在虚无里
She said the next piece we need is in the void.
她称其为水晶控制器
She called it the controller crystal.
但是只要有护罩在
But as long as the shroud's up,
就不可能解封薄弱点
there's no way to get a thinny open.
没有薄弱点
And without a thinny,
就没办法进入虚无
there's no way to get into the void.
我还有别的事要告诉你
There's something else I need to tell you.
来这里之前 我不是个十全十美的人
Before I came here, I wasn't the best person.
没关系
It's okay.
不
No.
然后我爱上了你
But then I fell for you
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表