剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
They're more than just dolls.
这些缝线和今天镇上人们的遭遇
The stitching's identical to what's been happening
完全一致
to people all over town today.
你听说过"麻烦"吗 亨利
You know anything about the troubles, Henry?
我们家族从来没有"麻烦"
My family doesn't have anything to do with that.
你认识这些人吗
You recognize these men?
不认识
No.
两个都不认识
I don't know either of them.
是什么东西干的
What did this?
1929年 有四个人像这些人一样
In 1929 four people were sewn up
被缝起来了
just like these men.
四人都为你们家工作
All four of them worked for your family.
我家里的人干的吗
Someone in my family did this?
对不起 亨利
I'm sorry, Henry.
真希望你永远也不知道
I hoped you'd never have to find out.
埃里克森警长 我是科莱特·巴罗
Chief Erickson, I'm Colette Barrow,
亨利的母亲
Henry's mother.
妈妈 你为什么不告诉我
Mom, why didn't you tell me?
我们的"麻烦"已经好几代没被激活了
Our trouble hasn't been active for generations.
你们家族最后一个被"麻烦"缠上的是谁
Who was the last person in your family to have the trouble?
我的曾祖母 康士坦茨
My great-grandmother, Constance.
但是她死了之后 好像诅咒也跟着没了
But when she died, the curse seemed to die with her.
她是怎么死的
How'd she die?
官方说法是她被绊倒 滚下楼梯
Official story was that she tripped and fell down the stairs,
摔断了脖子
broke her neck.
那非官方说法呢
And the unofficial story?
那更丢人
Far more scandalous.
康士坦茨似乎带了个男人回家
Apparently Constance had brought a man home,
一个佃农
a tenant farmer.
没人知道他们俩是怎么认识的
No one could imagine how the two had met.
有人认为是他把她推下楼的
Some believed he pushed her down the stairs.
他为什么没被起诉
Why wasn't he prosecuted?
审讯会把这一切公之于众
A trial would have meant publicity.
我的家族把这事瞒过去了
My family swept it all under the rug.
那晚之后
And after that night,
这些猴子再也没有被缝起来过
the monkeys never sewed again.
那为什么现在又被缝起来了
So why are they sewing now?
你看
Check it out.
画叉的地方表示我去那儿找过珍妮佛
The "X"s mark every place I've looked for Jennifer,
和灯塔也有重叠
and there's an overlap at the lighthouse, too,
玛拉就是在那引起第一次缝线"麻烦"的
where Mara first caused the sewing trouble.
伙计 伙计 不是玛拉导致的
Dude, dude, Mara didn't cause the sewing trouble.
是巴罗家族遗传的"麻烦"
It belongs to the Barrow family.
你确定
Are you sure?
确定 康士坦茨·巴罗1929年被杀后
Yeah, hadn't been activated since 1929
就没被激发过了
when Constance Barrow was murdered.
我查过了
I checked.
你祖父是主要嫌疑人
Your grandfather was the prime suspect.
不可能 要是他杀了她
No, but if he killed her,
那巴罗家的"麻烦"也应该消失了
the Barrow trouble should be gone,
整个家族永远幸免于难了
eradicated from the family line forever.
那怎么又出现了呢
So why is it back?
第一个受害者在灯塔
The first victim was at the lighthouse.
卡尔·麦克唐纳在这里出的车祸
Over here is where Carl Mcdonald drove his truck off the road.
卡尔
Carl?
我刚和他说过话
I just spoke to him.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你想到什么了
What are you thinking?
巴罗家的"麻烦"
The Barrow trouble.
要是是因为我呢
What if it's me?
要是我引起的呢
What if I'm the one causing it?
你引起巴罗家的"麻烦" 怎么会
You're causing the Barrow trouble? How?
我的血
My blood.
威廉在山洞的时候说过
All the troubles my family ever wiped out,
我们家族清除的"麻烦"现在都在我体内
in the cave William said that they're all in me now.
所以你流血泪的时候
So when you killed the grass,
是有"麻烦"出现了吗
you think that was a trouble?
我不确定是什么"麻烦" 但一定是的
I don't know which one, but yeah, must have been.
就算是 但你现在没在流血了
Yeah, but you're not bleeding now, okay,
那为什么人们还会被缝起来
so why are people still being sewn up?
被甩出洞外的时候我还在流血
I was still bleeding when I got thrown out of the cave.
够多的了
It must be enough.
你体内有多少"麻烦"
How many troubles do you have inside you?
科洛科尔家族吸收"麻烦"的历史很久远
Crockers have been killing for a long time.
所以照你的意思
Okay, so what you're telling me
你体内有成百上千的"麻烦"
is that you have hundreds of troubles
其中任何"麻烦"会在任意时间突然出现
and any one of those could just pop up at any time?
-怎么会 -我不知道 德怀特
- How-- - I don't know, Dwight.
听着 我们现在得找到玛拉
Look, we just have to find Mara.
她创造了"麻烦"
She created the troubles.
一定知道怎么终结它们
She's got to know how to end them.
是玛拉创造了"麻烦"
Mara created the troubles?
对 我以为你早知道了
Yeah, I thought you knew.
我还以为文森或者内森会告诉你
I just figured Vince or Nathan would have told you.
没有 他们没说
No, they didn't.
我能叫醒他吗
Can I wake him?
祝你好运了 亲爱的
Good luck, darling.
他全身打了麻醉剂
He's been all over that morphine button.
你是什么东西
What are you?
别这么做
Don't do this.
你被困在这里了
You're trapped here.
我想珍妮佛比你想得要更强大
I guess Jennifer is more powerful than you thought.
珍妮佛
Jennifer?
拜托
Oh, please.
她可没这个本事
She doesn't have the power to do this.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我才犯不着为这种事撒谎
It's not a lie worth telling.
那你为什么要找她
Then why were you looking for her?
她是连接世界的管道
She's a conduit between worlds.
我可以用她捎信给威廉
I can use her to send a message,
告诉他我打开了哪个薄弱点
tell William which thinnies I've opened.
利用她很方便
She's a convenience.
还有一个我得去试一试
I've got another one I need to try.
我们走吧 人♥质♥先生
Let's go, Mr. Hostage.
那个也开不了的
That one's not gonna be open either.
你无法让威廉回来
You can't get William back.
但我会把奥德丽找回来
But I will get Audrey back.
老天爷
Jeez louise.
你怎么就是不明白
You just don't get it, do you?
我要怎么做才能证明奥德丽已经不在了
What do I have to do to prove to you Audrey's gone?
你无法证明
There's nothing you can do.
因为她还在
She is still in there,
并且她爱着我
and she loves me.
我们的爱很强大 比你和威廉的任何...
Our love is stronger than anything that you and William could--
我会永远爱你 帕克
I'll always love you, Parker.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表