剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
以为我只会把事情搞得更糟糕
That I would only make things worse.
我就害怕这点
And I was afraid of that.
别害怕 杜克
Don't be afraid, Duke.
莉莎
Lisa.
你永远不会再把事情弄得更糟
You're never going to make anything worse ever again.
莉莎
Lisa?
奥德丽 赶快离开这里
Audrey, get out of here.
如果她触碰地面 整个地方都会倒塌
If she touches the ground, this whole place is coming down.
-莉莎 -别过来
- Lisa. - Don't!
深呼吸
Just breathe.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
他让我"麻烦"缠身 他是个怪物
He troubled me, he's a monster!
他不是怪物
He's not a monster.
听我说
Just listen to me.
我知道你生杜克的气
I know that you're mad at Duke.
我知道他伤害了你
I know that he hurt you,
但他不是有意这么做的
but he didn't mean to.
他回来港湾救你
He came back to Haven to save you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他回来港湾拯救我们所有的人
He came back to Haven to save all of us.
听我说 我可以证明这点
Here. I can prove it.
先站起来
Just...
跟我来吧
Come on.
她是什么
What is she?
模板吗 我不知道
Template? I don't know.
-帕克 -别过来
- Parker-- - Stand back.
我们没有恶意
We mean no harm.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
谷仓的某样东西
Something from the barn.
那个
That.
控制器
The controller.
为什么
Why?
有人在杀害我们的朋友
Someone is killing our friends.
试图毁灭我们所在乎的一切
Trying to destroy everything we care about.
我们需要它来打败它们
We need it to defeat them.
打败那个
To defeat the...
恐怖恶魔克罗托恩
great evil. Croatoan.
你要寻求的是惊人的力量
What you seek is an incredible power
而那只能赐予合适的人
that can only be given to the right person.
不然就会毁于一旦
Otherwise, it must be destroyed.
我要怎么向她证明 我们其中一人就是合适人选
How do I prove to her that one of us is the right person?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么要造谷仓
Why was the barn created?
为了惩罚玛拉制♥造♥"麻烦"
To punish Mara for creating the troubles.
这个答案不对
That answer is incorrect.
一定要毁掉控制器
The controller must be destroyed.
十 九 八
10, nine, eight,
七 六 五
seven, six, five...
等等 这不是我的答案
Wait, that's not my answer.
-我有别的答案 -三
- I have a different answer... - Three...
谷仓不是为了惩罚玛拉而造的
The barn wasn't created to punish Mara,
-是为了拯救她而造的 -二
- it was created to save her. - Two.
煞费苦心
Elaborate.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
玛拉迷失了 被误导了
Mara was lost, misguided.
谷仓不是造来惩罚她的
The barn wasn't made to punish her.
她需要知道自己做错了什么
She needed to see where she went wrong.
从错误中吸取教训
To learn from her mistakes.
玛拉不是天生这么邪恶的
Mara wasn't born evil.
她能够做得更多
She was capable of so much more.
做得更好
Of being better.
能够像
Of being like
奥德丽·帕克一样
Audrey Parker.
你就是合适的人选
You are the right person.
你为什么一直用过去式
Why did you keep talking about Mara
来描述玛拉
in the past tense?
什么
What?
我只是在说她想听的话
I was just telling her what she needed to hear.
不
No.
你说起奥德丽·帕克说话的语气
And the way you talk about Audrey Parker.
你把她分离出来了 是吗
You got her back, didn't you?
什么
What?
没用的
It won't work.
之前我把玛拉分离过
I got Mara out before.
我可以再做一次
And I can do it again.
这是海莉
This is Hailie.
杜克带她来港湾拯救我们所有的人
Duke brought her here to Haven to help all of us.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
已经两小时了
It's been two hours.
没事的
It's okay.
她要做什么
What is she doing?
是一扇通往别处的门
It's a door... to another place.
我的搭档内森现在就在那里
My partner, Nathan, is there right now.
当他回来的时候
And when he comes back,
我们就能永远终结"麻烦"了
we are going to be able to end the troubles forever.
想想看 莉莎
Think about that, Lisa.
你就不必再变成这样
You won't have to be like this anymore.
所有的人都会变回正常
Everyone will be normal again.
你可以憎恨杜克对你所作的事
You can hate Duke for what he did to you,
但那不是他的错
but it isn't his fault.
这扇门 回来港湾
This, coming back to Haven
试图帮助我们终结"麻烦" 那是他做的选择
to try and help us fix the troubles, that was a choice.
我和杜克 我们很像
Duke and I, we... we're alike.
我们都和港湾连在一起
We're both tied to Haven.
他之所以回来 是因为他在乎我们
He came back because he cares about all of us.
虽然有时我们忘了那点
Even if we forget that sometimes.
奥德丽
Audrey!
内森
Nathan?
莉莎 内森回来了
Lisa, Nathan's coming.
我们会把"麻烦"终结的 我保证
We're gonna end the troubles, I promise.
对不起
I'm sorry.
事情会好转的
Things are gonna get better for you.
我想你告诉你弟弟
I want you to tell your little brother
他有依靠
he's got one hell of an arm.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
海莉 你必须让薄弱点保持开启
Hailie, you have to keep it open.
不 我不要
No. I don't.
不要是什么意思
What do you mean, no?
内森还在另一边
Nathan is right on the other side of that.
你必须保持薄弱点开启
You have to hold the thinny open for him.
好让他回来治愈"麻烦"吗
Why, so he can come back and cure the troubles?
是的 难道你不想这样吗
Yes, isn't that what you want?
你不是吧 你没看过我的能力吗
Are you serious? Have you seen what I can do?
我为什么要放弃这种能力
Why on earth would I want to give that up?
我知道你的能力看似很惊人
I know that what you can do seems incredible,
那是因为"麻烦"缠身
but it is a trouble.
而不是超能力
It is not a power.
亏你说得出口
Says you.
如果内森回来治愈了所有的人 那我算什么
If Nathan comes back and cures everyone, then what am I?
只是一个没有家人 没有钱的普通女孩
Just another girl with no family, no money.
-我什么也不是 -不是这样的
- I am nothing. - You are not nothing.
你已经见过"麻烦"给港湾造成的灾难
You have seen what the troubles have done to Haven.
你在这里长大
You grew up here.
这里以前是个美好 安静的小镇
It used to be a nice, quiet little town.
是个安全的地方 现在你看看
It was a safe place, and now look at it.
你也不想它永远变成这样吧
You don't want it to be like this forever, do you?
我是不会放弃我的能力
I will not give up my power.
-海莉 你不能这么做 -当然可以
- Hailie, you can't do this. - Actually, I can.
我要抢劫银行 给自己买♥♥座岛
I'm gonna rob banks, and I'm gonna buy myself an island
给自己买♥♥些杯子上
and get me some of those fancy drinks
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表