剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
我们应得什么样的命运呢
what fate have we earned?
审判
Judgment.
这牌好吗
Is that bad?
就你的问题而言 是张好牌
Not with the question you asked.
只要你们做的是正义之举
As long as your cause is just,
你们就能无往不利
it means you can overcome any obstacle.
内森
Nathan?
我不知道你做了什么
I don't know what you did, but--
但奏效了
but it worked.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
夏洛特
Damn it, Charlotte.
德怀特
Dwight?
奥德丽 你还好吗
Audrey, are you okay?
好 你呢
Yeah, are you?
夏洛特 表现很奇怪 然后她离开了
Charlotte--she was acting weird, and she left.
-我不知道她去了哪 -什么
- I don't know where. - What?
她为什么这么做
Well, why would she do that?
不知道 她给我了一个东西
Don't know. She gave me something.
奥德丽 是她的戒指
Audrey, it's her ring.
她从不离身的 对吧
She wouldn't go anywhere without it, right?
对
No.
但她留给你肯定有原因
But she had to leave it with you for a reason.
要走了吗
Leaving?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
但我听到人们身上发生的一切
But when I heard what was happening to people,
我开始明白了
it all started to come together.
你怎么知道我会来找你
How did you know I would come for you?
我的塔罗牌
My Tarot card...
情人
the Lovers.
所以你是他们那边的了
So you're one of them now.
他们是好人
They're good people.
我要和他们呆在这
I'm staying here with them.
你为什么不出来 让我看到你
Why don't you come out where I can see you?
你觉得这么多年
You think after all these years,
经过漫长的等待
after all that waiting,
你还能引诱我犯错吗
you can goad me into a mistake?
你还不够强大
You're not strong enough...
不够
Not yet.
你觉得你能阻止我吗
And you think that means you can stop me?
我觉得你可以
I think you do.
你把以太转化成了其他东西
You turned the aether that you found into something.
-给我 -不 太晚了
- Give it to me. - No, it's too late.
它在奥德丽手里
Audrey has it.
我的女儿 奥德丽
My daughter, Audrey.
好 我一直想见她呢
Good. I've been looking forward to meeting her.
你别想
It will never happen.
拜托 别这么忧郁
Ah, come on, don't look so glum.
赛思在哪
Where's Seth?
你是谁
Who are you?
我出现幻觉了吗
Am I hallucinating?
很可惜 没有
Sadly, no.
你想要答案是吗 杜克
You want answers, don't you, Duke? Hmm?
你想知道你的真实身份
Want to know what it is you really are.
对
Yeah.
朋友 今天是你的幸运日
Well, friend, it is your lucky day,
因为我就是来告诉你的
'cause I'm gonna tell you.
不 不 不
No. No, no. No, no, no, no, no. No.
奥德丽 女儿
Audrey. Oh, my girl.
我很高兴我有机会了解你
I am so glad I got to know you.
不要 不要
Don't, don't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
在你需要我的时候
Just when you needed me--
你会没事的 好吗
Listen, you're gonna be okay, all right?
你把我带回来是有原因的
You brought me back for a reason,
我很高兴你那么做了
and I'm so glad you did.
奥德丽 新谷仓
Audrey, the new barn...
是唯一能阻止他的方法
it's the only way to stop him.
他很生气我们那么对玛拉
He's furious about what we did to Mara.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为克罗托恩杀了我丈夫 但我错了
I thought that Croatoan killed my husband, but I was wrong.
我丈夫变成了怪物
My husband became the monster.
克罗托恩是玛拉的父亲
Croatoan is Mara's father,
你的父亲
your father.
他要对你下手
He has plans for you.
不 不
No. No.
不 夏洛特 拜托 不要
No, Charlotte, please. No, don't. No.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表