剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
他胸部中刀
Oh, he was stabbed in the chest.
像是杜克的手法
It looks like Duke's work, all right.
-可怜的维克多 -他一点胜算都没有
- Poor Victor. - He didn't stand a chance.
我得走了
Anyway, I gotta go.
实习生在照看亚伦宝宝
Intern's watching baby Aaron,
她一直喂他喝苹果汁
and she keeps giving him apple juice.
高血糖的婴儿可比克罗托恩难对付多了
You think Croatoan's tough, try an infant on a sugar high.
薇琪
Vickie.
薇琪的素描"麻烦"还在
Vickie still has her sketching trouble.
也许她能画一个以太核心
So maybe if she can draw the aether core,
她能修复它
she can put it back together.
让它完好如初
She can make it whole again.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
我叫她来警局见我们
I'll have her meet us at the station.
克罗托恩
Croatoan.
你一定是内森
You must be Nathan.
一个"先打再问"类型的人
An "ask questions later" kind of guy.
我已经喜欢上你了
I like you already.
你个混♥蛋♥...
You bastard--
内森 他拥有的"麻烦"...
Nathan, the troubles he holds--
我们伤不了他
we can't hurt him.
聪明 务实
Smart, pragmatic.
好姑娘
That's my girl.
而且一如既往地正确
And right as usual.
攻击我 你的内脏就会液化
Strike me, and your internal organs liquefy.
这是一个我从你老家得来的"麻烦"
A trouble I gathered from your census.
杜克为什么杀了科比
Why did Duke kill Kirby?
为了夺取他的"麻烦"吗
To take his trouble?
他就是我专门用来收集"麻烦"的人
Collecting troubles was what I designed him to do.
然后你就可以夺取这些"麻烦"
So you could take them with you,
并用它们来复仇吗
use them for your revenge?
不是 你得去设计那个"麻烦"
No, you're going to design those troubles.
这些是我用来做私事的
Oh, these are for my personal use.
所以怎么着
So what,
你只是来这里确保杜克照计划行事的吗
you're just here to make sure Duke stays on schedule?
不不 杜克不用我♥操♥心
No, no, Duke's fine.
我是来和你谈谈的 内森
I'm here to talk to you, Nathan.
你是个幸运的家伙
You're a lucky man.
通过和我女儿的聊天
From my conversations with my daughter,
我能看出她很爱你
I can tell she loves you very much.
她会不惜一切让你开心
And she'll do anything to make you happy.
那可是很难得的啊
And that's very hard to find.
别碰内森
Leave Nathan alone.
我向你保证过的 我是来帮他的
As I promised you, I'm here to help him.
内森
Nathan,
假如我可以给你提供一个远离这里的新生活呢
what if I could offer you a new life far from here,
一个你一直渴望的和所爱的女人一起的生活
The life you've always wanted with the woman you love?
奥德丽
Audrey.
她就在这儿 内森
There she is, Nathan.
你所渴望的一切
Everything you've ever wanted.
而我打算把她给你
And I'm giving her to you.
你想给我一个奥德丽的翻版吗
You want to give me a copy of Audrey?
一个全心全意爱着你的翻版
One that loves you with all her heart.
我会把你俩都带出护罩外
I'll take you both outside the shroud,
帮你们在远离这里的地方建立新生活
Set you up in a new life far away from here.
你俩都不会记得港湾镇
Neither one of you will remember Haven.
内森 我是在给你提供一个全新的开始
Nathan, I'm offering you a fresh start.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
亲爱的
Oh, dove,
将要发生的...
What is coming...
会成为我俩的美好时光
it'll be such a wonderful time for us.
你不用担心内森
You don't have to worry about Nathan.
你知道他被安排妥当了 知道他很快乐
This way you know he's taken care of, that he's happy.
你觉得那个翻版能让我快乐吗
You think that copy can make me happy?
我向你保证你永远也不会知道
I assure you you will never know
或者区别两者的不同
or be able to tell the difference.
假如她有这么完美的话
Well, if she's so perfect,
你何不自己留着她
Why don't you just keep her for yourself?
我说的是你永远也不会知道两者的不同
I said you would never know the difference.
但我是她父亲 我会知道的
I'm her father. I would know.
你以为我会为了某些幻象而抛弃奥德丽吗
You think I would abandon Audrey for some illusion?
我属于这里
I belong here
属于港湾镇 和奥德丽一起
in Haven with Audrey,
一起对抗你
fighting you.
你想要什么 杜克
What do you want, Duke?
问题应该是 你想要什么 德怀特
Question is, what do you want, Dwight?
此刻我想杀了你为我的朋友报仇
Right now I want to kill you for murdering my friends
以及惩罚你把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给克罗托恩
and betraying us to Croatoan.
恐怕这种事不会发生了
I'm afraid that's not going to happen.
你还有第二个选择吗
Do you have a second choice,
比如 也许 抚养你的女儿
like, perhaps, raising your daughter?
我的女儿已经死了
My daughter's dead.
不 她就在里面
No. She's right in there.
-那不是莉齐 -你确定吗
- That's not Lizzie. - Are you sure?
克罗托恩用了一种很特殊的"麻烦"
Croatoan used a very special trouble
把她带了回来
to bring her back.
他一定是很喜欢你
He must really like you.
是啊 他为什么派你来这里 杜克
Yeah. Why did he send you here, Duke?
克罗托恩想要什么
What does Croatoan want?
水晶控制器
The controller crystal.
他为什么觉得那东西在我手上
What makes him think I have it?
他知道那东西在你手上
He knows that you have it.
那水晶不在这里
The crystal isn't here.
那就去把它找来
Then go and get it.
把它送到克罗托恩手上
Deliver it to Croatoan,
然后他就会让你留着莉齐
and he will let you keep Lizzie.
我觉得你应该更加了解我的 杜克
I think you know me better than that, Duke.
那么他就会冲着她来了
Then he will come for her.
或者他可能直接派我来
Or maybe he'll just send me.
莉齐在哪里
Where's Lizzie?
楼上
Upstairs.
杜克想要什么
What did Duke want?
他说莉齐是克罗托恩送的礼物之类的
He said Lizzie's some kind of gift from Croatoan,
是他力量的展现
An example of his power.
他会让你留着她吗
He's going to let you keep her?
我都不确定她是不是人
I'm not even sure she is a her.
得了吧 文斯 她不可能真是我女儿
I mean, come on, Vince, she can't really be my daughter.
我看见了你看着她的样子 德怀特
I see the way you look at her, Dwight.
回来的不仅是那个孩子
It's not just that child.
一部分你也重现生机了
A part of you has been brought back to life here.
失去莉齐...
Losing Lizzie...
看着那些子弹射进她体内
watching those bullets tear into her,
像是要我的命一般
it was like dying.
很长一段时间 我都想去死
For a long time, I wanted to die.
我想过结束这一切 经常想
Thought about ending it, a lot.
我知道
I know.
我之前很担心你
I was afraid for you.
我花了很久才走出那件事
It took so long to crawl out of that hole.
我不能再经历一次
I can't go through that again.
我知道
I know.
而且直到今天 我也觉得自己有责任
And to this day, I feel responsible.
当时是我带领警卫队
I led the guard.
射杀莉齐的是我的人
They were my men who shot Lizzie.
那时我便无力回天
I couldn't make it right back then.
我永远也无法弥补这个过错
I can never make it right.
假如克罗托恩可以的话那该多讽刺啊
How terribly ironic if Croatoan can.
我不能相信自己居然允许你把实习生牵扯了进来
I can't believe I let you involve intern in all of this.
假如克罗托恩发现她在帮你
What if Croatoan finds out she's helping you
然后派杜克来追杀她怎么办
and sends Duke after her?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表