剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
这是我们的使命
This is what we do, all right?
我们是解决麻烦的搭档
We're that couple.
你担心别人把我跟玛拉搞混吗
Are you afraid that people are gonna confuse me with Mara?
不 不是这么回事
No. It's not that.
我已经跟大家说明了
I already put the word out that you're you now.
分♥裂♥的人格已经消失了
The split personality is gone.
那么能证明我是奥德丽的最好方式
Okay, so, then the best way for me to prove that I'm Audrey
就是再解决一次麻烦 对吧
is to solve another trouble again, right?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你可能不再对麻烦免疫了
I don't think you're immune to the troubles anymore.
这个能力可能也被分离出去了
Maybe it was the split.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
因为我感觉不到你的触摸
Because I can't feel you anymore.
但是昨晚...还有今早
But what about last night and...this morning?
我...不在乎
Doesn't matter...to me.
这很明显
Well, that much is clear.
我只是...我不
I just--I don't--
我不明白你为什么不直接告诉我
I don't understand why you wouldn't tell me right away.
我不想吓到你
Didn't want to scare you.
我不知道那会意味着什么
Didn't know what it meant.
那应该意味着我终于是我自己了
I guess it means that I'm my own person.
我正常了
I'm just normal.
我跟你一样不能对麻烦免疫了
I'm not any less immune to the troubles than you are.
解决麻烦是我们的使命 所以...
Solving troubles is what we do, so...
我们应该走到外面 做回自己
we should just go out there and be us.
把你知道的信息都告诉我们
You gave us all the information you could,
你能做的就这有这个
and that's all that you can do.
我们会找出凶手的
We're gonna find the guy who did this.
节哀顺变
I am so, so sorry for your loss.
是你
You.
大家都在谈论你
People talk about you.
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
我的丈夫 是你杀的 对吧
My husband, you killed him, didn't you?
这是帕克探员
This is Detective Parker.
她只不过是长得像那个女人
She only looks like that woman.
你最好先离开
Okay, we better get you going.
丽贝卡 谢谢
Rebecca, I appreciate that.
不客气 这是内森的命令
Yeah, well, it's Nathan's orders.
警官 尸体在哪儿
Where's the body, officer?
压根就没有尸体
There isn't one.
瞧
Look.
只剩下这个了
That's all that's left.
她说他刚从农贸市场回来
She said he'd just come home from the farmer's market,
突然出现了一束光
and there was this sudden burst of light,
然后就成了这样
then just this.
看起来就像是核弹的爆心投影点
Looks like what happens at ground zero of a nuclear blast.
人们在顷刻之间化为灰烬
People get incinerated in a flash.
小镇上今天还有两位受害者
There were two other victims in town today,
一位是苹果种植户 一位是主厨
an apple farmer and a chef.
现场都是只有这种影子了
And these shadows were all that was left of them too.
你刚才说他刚从农贸市场回来
You said he just came home from the farmer's market?
其他人可能也是如此
The others were probably there too.
多谢
Thanks.
我们去市场调查一下
Let's go check out the market.
我觉得我该自己去
I think I should go alone.
你看到那个女人的反应了
You saw how that woman reacted,
连瑞福媞都...
even Rafferty.
人们害怕你还是玛拉
People are scared you're still Mara.
情况可能会变得更糟糕
It could get serious next time.
我会让大家相信我就是奥德丽
I'll just convince them that I'm me.
这需要时间
Well, it's gonna take a while,
而且因为我们正在保护真正的玛拉
especially since we can't tell them
所以我们更不能告诉他们
that we're protecting the real Mara.
所以这件事你先不要插手
So I'm just asking you to sit this one out.
耐心等上一段时间
Just give it some time.
好吧
Fine.
港湾农贸市场
我是...
Well, I'm Detective--
我知道你是谁 沃诺斯警探
I know who you are, Wuornos.
叛徒
Traitor.
你根本不配拥有这个标记
You don't deserve to wear this.
愿意告诉我你来这里干什么吗 你叫...
You want to tell me what you're doing here, mister--
雷吉
Reggie.
我在保护这些人
I'm watching out for these people.
我们中有些人 认为保护这个镇子是自己的责任
Some of us, we take it upon ourselves to protect this town.
但是你依旧得听从德怀特的安排
But you still have to answer to Dwight.
可他目前不在
Not when he ain't around.
你知道今天在镇上发生的焚化"麻烦"吗
You know about the incineration trouble around town today?
听说了
Heard talk.
没错
That's it.
也许那些受害者都在死前来过这里
All the victims were probably here first.
你当时在吗
Were you here?
你可真有胆子 竟敢怀疑我
Boy, you got some nerve, accusing me.
你把麻烦留在了这里
You kept the troubles here.
你跟那个麻烦解决者
You pal around with Crocker,
科洛科尔合作
the troubled killer,
还跟那个诅咒了所有人的婊♥子♥上♥床♥
and you're screwing that bitch who cursed us all.
你的麻烦是什么 雷吉
What is your trouble, Reggie?
我什么都不会告诉你
Boy, you ain't getting anything out of me.
总有一天 有人会做出正确决断
One day, somebody gonna do what's right:
把你干掉
take you down,
再让她付出应有的代价
make her pay for what she did.
在那之前
Till then...
我们走着瞧
We'll be watching.
所以农贸市场那边没有任何线索吗
So nothing at the farmer's market, huh?
不 有线索 我找了失踪人口档案
No, but I got something. I went through missing persons,
看看以前有没有这种核弹爆♥炸♥阴影的案件
looking for any signs of these atomic shadows at the scenes.
这种事以前发生过吗
And this has happened before?
对 已经找到好几起了
Yeah. Found a handful so far.
阴影当时不明显 被人忽视了
Shadows were less conspicuous, got overlooked.
我会继续查一下那些旧资料
So I'm gonna dig into these old files,
看看能不能找到更多...
see if I can find any other--
内森
Nathan.
内森
Nathan?
内森 你还在吗
Hey, hello, Nathan?
内森
Nathan?
-内森 -帕克
- Hello, nathan? - Parker.
-内森 -你还在吗
- Nathan. - Hello?
我马上就过去找你
All right, I'm coming down there right now.
我又找到失踪人口了
I got more missing persons for you.
瑞福媞 我需要你去...
Rafferty, I need you to--
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
好吧
Okay.
这里是港湾 一切皆有可能
It's Haven. It could be anything.
你要的资料
-怎么回事 -副队
- What is this? - Lieutenant!
什么情况
What is this?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
奥德丽
Audrey.
-为什么选内森 -我也不知道
- Why Nathan? - I have no idea.
我没有玛拉的任何记忆
I don't have any of Mara's memories.
也失去了对麻烦的免疫能力
I'm not immune anymore, either.
天哪
Oh, God.
其他遭遇过这种事的人...
Have any of the other people that this has happened to--
他们...
have they...
没有
No.
行了 我还没死呢 暂时吧
Okay, this isn't a funeral...yet.
太糟糕了
This is bad.
我会让他回来的
I'm gonna get him back.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表